Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy How to not be bitter towards females??late bloomer brahs please help srs

Basically title.I am sure i am going to be a classic latebloomer and i am bitter towards females and regret being a late bloomer.
    My story
    1.be me
    2.Enter freshman year 5ft tall weighing 90lbs
    3.Made fun of ,bullied by The Chads in all boys high school
    4.Graduate highschool 5.9 weighing 115lbs
    5.Start Working out in College,GOT in a decent STEM College
    6.The ratio of boys to girls is 100 to 5 here
    7.Gain 35 pounds in two years and got diagnosed with crohns
    8.Start working out again and trying to gain weight quickly
    9.20 year old kissless Virgin turning 21 soon and graduating in 4 months
    10.It seems like my life has been ****ed and it will take me 2 years to get juicy as **** and get my chin and jaw implants.
    Lateblooming brahs please tell me how to stop feeling sad and bitter??
    Also no girls when i will start working and i wonder if there is correlation why many STEM students are virgins?
    Please help brahs i am loosing my mind
    Nature is cruel only the fittest survive.

burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burkapyasa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please help

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are you bitter? Because sloots aren't lining up around the block to suck you dick? The only guys I knew that were kissless virgins were the guys that didn't put in any effort. They didn't talk to sl00ts, they didn't go out to social events, nothing. They just bitched about not getting pussy while not really even trying.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to Nevada, go to a legal brothel. Or go to Amsterdam.

Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    Why are you bitter? Because sloots aren't lining up around the block to suck you dick? The only guys I knew that were kissless virgins were the guys that didn't put in any effort. They didn't talk to sl00ts, they didn't go out to social events, nothing. They just bitched about not getting pussy while not really even trying.
    I am not bitter that much against females basically i hate myself and feel like slapping my head on the door for being a late bloomer.
    Also it looks like my life will never get better i hate that i got such a delayed puberty and never really started like most people do in Highschool

Originally Posted by davidnc67 View Post
    Go to Nevada, go to a legal brothel. Or go to Amsterdam.
    I am not even that mad about having sex i am mad that i have no experience when it comes to dating.
    I can get a hooker i know but **** is not real and i can control myself for another year or two besides blowing my brains out

BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep this so true. One of my mates was like this, spent all of his 20's bemoaning is lack of luck with women, that whole time he literally asked 1 girl out and that rejection made him bitter towards women. He hated going out with us, preferred if we went round his house and hung out, was practically a hermit if it not for work. Luckily he met someone at work and is now happy and has a family but he basically hamstrung himself all the time by being so anti social.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

Originally Posted by BrightonBomber View Post
    Yep this so true. One of my mates was like this, spent all of his 20's bemoaning is lack of luck with women, that whole time he literally asked 1 girl out and that rejection made him bitter towards women. He hated going out with us, preferred if we went round his house and hung out, was practically a hermit if it not for work. Luckily he met someone at work and is now happy and has a family but he basically hamstrung himself all the time by being so anti social.
    Brah but my situation is not the same i have asked women out in my classes and college but they all have bfs.
    And cold aprroaching and online dating only works for attractive people and i am below average looking

UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want to get aesthetic you need to start busting your ass in the gym for a long period of time you ****ing *******

You think you get a good body by going there some months then quit and come back months later?

Go to a hooker to lose your virginity and stop making this *******ry posts on the misc

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by burkapyasa View Post
    I am not bitter that much against females basically i hate myself and feel like slapping my head on the door for being a late bloomer.
    Also it looks like my life will never get better i hate that i got such a delayed puberty and never really started like most people do in Highschool
    You're a late bloomer...so what? So are lots of people. Stop hating yourself for things that are out of your control, and just focus on making the second part of your life better than the first. You can't control how tall you are, how fast you grow, how big your d1nk is, hair color...Nothing. However you can drop that piss poor mindset, and start trying to develop some confidence in yourself. Looks play a huge part, but so does confidence, and demeanor. Work on making yourself happy, and once that happens it will be obvious to the world and people will be drawn to you.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

Originally Posted by UknowWho11 View Post
    If you want to get aesthetic you need to start busting your ass in the gym for a long period of time you ****ing *******

You think you get a good body by going there some months then quit and come back months later?

Go to a hooker to lose your virginity and stop making this *******ry posts on the misc
    Thanks brah i have started working out i am busting my ass off in the gym also.
    I have a good job lined up once i graduate and will be saving money for my jaw and chin implants.
    I will be around 22 years old when i am done hopefully then i will land a non obese slim girl

You're a late bloomer...so what? So are lots of people. Stop hating yourself for things that are out of your control, and just focus on making the second part of your life better than the first. You can't control how tall you are, how fast you grow, how big your d1nk is, hair color...Nothing. However you can drop that piss poor mindset, and start trying to develop some confidence in yourself. Looks play a huge part, but so does confidence, and demeanor. Work on making yourself happy, and once that happens it will be obvious to the world and people will be drawn to you.
    Thanks a lot brah i really appreciate it.
    I do not hate females i just hate how easy they have it and still complain muh oppression etc.
    I just basically hate myself and my anger is on no one else besides me and the fact that i cannot stop hating myself is affecting my life greatly.
    Being a ****ing late bloomer sucks anyways brah thanks for your advice

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    You just have to throw it away. Yesterday is gone, and there is nothing you can do about it. Today is what matters, this is the day your will build a better day for you tomorrows.

I was an underdeveloped 16 year due to an unknown thyroid tumor when I graduated high school. Everyone's nerdy little sister. There is nothing I can do about that. But now I just live well....and TBH mog the hell out of those chumps
    hey i am happy life turned out to be great for you.Congrats i guess
    Also most people are having the time of thier lifes while i suffer and rot and study 4 hours daily just to get a good job and career.
    I feel like i missed out on being young tbh also how did you cope during those times?

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    youre only 20 years old relax
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    youre only 20 years old relax
    I am turning 21 soon and then i will get a 9-5 wagecuck job and also there are no girls in STEM industry.
    Online dating does not work for me,cold approaching does not work for me what should i do?

BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brah but my situation is not the same i have asked women out in my classes and college but they all have bfs.
    And cold aprroaching and online dating only works for attractive people and i am below average looking
    If my 30 year old virgin, bald, 250lbs, always on the toilet because of IBS, diabetic mate can get a girlfriend there's hope for even you, it's never as bleak as it seems.

Be more social, go out get drunk, drunk girls just like drunk guys have no standards lol. Clubs are literally there for people to get wasted and hook up.

Don't be bothered by rejection. Everyone gets rejected even the best looking guys get rejected. One of my mates was a total player in his 20's always hooking up with women, often cheating on GF's, guy couldn't keep it in his pants. But despite his success he got rejected more than anyone I've ever seen. He could be in a club get rejected by 5 women, but think nothing of it and just moved onto the next. It was a numbers game. You have to put yourself out there being knocked back is the norm for most guys who aren't 6'3" chads

If you get friend zoned, no big deal, be her friend then get to know her female friends. One door closes another opens.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

If my 30 year old virgin, bald, 250lbs, always on the toilet because of IBS, diabetic mate can get a girlfriend there's hope for even you, it's never as bleak as it seems.

Be more social, go out get drunk, drunk girls just like drunk guys have no standards lol. Clubs are literally there for people to get wasted and hook up.

Don't be bothered by rejection. Everyone gets rejected even the best looking guys get rejected. One of my mates was a total player in his 20's always hooking up with women, often cheating on GF's, guy couldn't keep it in his pants. But despite his success he got rejected more than anyone I've ever seen. He could be in a club get rejected by 5 women, but think nothing of it and just moved onto the next. It was a numbers game. You have to put yourself out there being knocked back is the norm for most guys who aren't 6'3" chads

If you get friend zoned, no big deal, be her friend then get to know her female friends. One door closes another opens.
    Thanks a lot for replying.
    Yeah but it seems like there is no point to it after some time i have been on tinder for two years got 2 matches one ghosted me and i have asked out girls i met through my social circle.
    How much longer can you go when you have been already rejected by50+ girls IRL and by thousands of girls online.
    It is difficult not to just give up and become bitter angry and frustrated

I am turning 21 soon and then i will get a 9-5 wagecuck job and also there are no girls in STEM industry.
    Online dating does not work for me,cold approaching does not work for me what should i do?
    Be social outside of work, maybe there are no single girls at work but doesn't mean your work colleagues don't know women outside of work, so if someone is going to the pub with other people from work ask to tag along.

Maybe take up a hobby outside of work to meet women. Being a STEM guy doesn't mean you'll be forever alone. I know a bunch of guys who are engineers left with their degrees all single, now they are all married, mainly because they spent way too much time in bars when they were not at work. There are always ways to meet women.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

Dual major, broke AF, work almost full-time most of the time, all while dealing with the whole radiation/thyroid deal. I didn't have much time to think about it TBH. But when it would pop into my mind, I would only use it as fuel. It is energy, you can use it to fuel misery, or use it to fuel the drive that will make you outdo every ******* who doesn't have the drive to make their self better. People who "won" early in life don't have the gift of this raging drive, they didn't have to "make it". They're still trying to coast. People like you have this drive, this energy to thrive. You don't know it yet, but it is a gift when you use it properly!
    Sorry to hear that had such a rough life growing up i can understand what you say because i am going through the same.
    Yeah i feel like i will never be good enough and this rage of bettering myself and hating myself will never go until i am completely satisfied with how i look.
    You sure are a late blooming mom ha??

Be social outside of work, maybe there are no single girls at work but doesn't mean your work colleagues don't know women outside of work, so if someone is going to the pub with other people from work ask to tag along.

Maybe take up a hobby outside of work to meet women. Being a STEM guy doesn't mean you'll be forever alone. I know a bunch of guys who are engineers left with their degrees all single, now they are all married, mainly because they spent way too much time in bars when they were not at work. There are always ways to meet women.
    Yeah i will follow your advice and hopefully everything will turn out ok in the end.
    Also i feel once i am jacked and get my jaw and chin implants i will be fully confident and my self esteem will improve greatly

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You need to find a chubby to get some practice reps in with. Work your way up from there.
    Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Forum > Specially For You \/ Teen Bodybuilding

Originally Posted by Savanimal912 View Post
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Forum > Specially For You \/ Teen Bodybuilding
    I am not a teen brah

UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks brah i have started working out i am busting my ass off in the gym also.
    I have a good job lined up once i graduate and will be saving money for my jaw and chin implants.
    I will be around 22 years old when i am done hopefully then i will land a non obese slim girl
    I dont think you need jaw and chin implants, have you tried cutting your bodyfat % to like 8-9%?? Because you're face will slim down and you'll have a nice jawline. Maybe you just have fat in your face hiding your great chin/jawline dude, have you ever thought about that?

Use it! When you feel like you "can't" "don't want to", just think "Fukk them, they won't win" use it to be better. You made it this fare with every struggle you're already better, use it to be the best!

TBW, not a Mom. Because of the green name, and posting style, people always add 10-15 years to my age
    Haha i also thought you were about 36 or 37 from your posing style.
    Also you replied very maturely so i thought this must be coming from a older person
    Anyways i will follow what you have listed and hope to better myself.
    Thanks a lot for helping a brah out srs

Originally Posted by UknowWho11 View Post
    I dont think you need jaw and chin implants, have you tried cutting your bodyfat % to like 8-9%?? Because you're face will slim down and you'll have a nice jawline. Maybe you just have fat in your face hiding your great chin/jawline dude, have you ever thought about that?
    I can show you a pic of my jaw and chin.
    This is me about at 14 or 15 percent right now i am bulking
    I do not think i have the bone structure to pull of a low body fat look

Originally Posted by LobsterRageFist View Post
    You need to find a chubby to get some practice reps in with. Work your way up from there.
    Only one obese girl has liked me so far and i was willing to date her but even she ghosted me

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This you opie?

Burn rubber, not your soul

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Firstly, stop raising them up, they're only human.

Secondly, clean yourself up real nice, and search for a good looking older hooker that seems like she could teach you a thing or two, and be patient with you, and will also rub your ego and make you feel like a man.

Now, you've got the angst out, you spent $200 or whatever to gain a tremendous amount of self confidence, and it happened within 24 hours.

Work on your social skills, talk with people every day, strike up conversations. Have the attitude that you're the fkin man, don't have the attitude that you're a charity case... even though you are right now.

Girls have WANTS, all people have WANTS. Have something a girl WANTS. The idea of people being with each other because they're in "love" is not the right way of looking at it. Stacy provides Chad with something Chad WANTS (good body, makes his cawk hard... she pleases him)... Chad provides Stacy with something Stacy WANTS (good body, makes her wet, she loves being a stud's girl).

Lower the bar and look for a girl that is easier for you to attain, as you're making this thread, you're currently not someone that can even handle a Stacy... she'll eat you alive. You don't try and bench 3 plates the first time you ever bench, you get crushed. Same idea here, start out with an Amanda... or some little book nerd anime watching Phoebe type that wears hipster glasses. Who knows maybe you'll like Amanda or Phoebe.

But if you want that 10/10 materialistic kunt that is Stacy, you'll need to be more valuable in her eyes than you currently are. Good thing about the world we live in is we can change our circumstance.

Cliffs:
    bang a hooker
    hit up tinder
    confidence, you're doing them a favor by going on a date with them
    lower your standards
    stop being a *******, grab the world by the balls
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

Originally Posted by Kylehero View Post
    This you opie?

I DO NOT KNOW THAT GUY BUT I HEARD HE WAS A tERrachad