waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm Thomas, and I'm kinda depressed.

Hey fellas
    My name is Thomas, i'm French, fluent in English.
    I'm 25 years old, studying to be nurse at the moment.
    I'm 5'6 and roughly 140lbs
    I'm really aware of health issues, heart disease, and everything that can go with it,

However, I've been depressed for couple months now, maybe years but i couldn't really say.
    I feel hella fat. When I sit I feel like i'm really fat, I've got manboobs, and I hate them, and everyday I'm telling myself that I should do something for it but I don't.
    I'm the kind of guy who's really into women and seductive etc, i've got that thing in me, but physically I feel horrible, really horrible.

Last year I lost approximately 22lbs and felt okay with it, lost my belly and manboobs almost entirely but never went any further.
    I've got no money really, and I've got some stuff at home such as dumbells, mats, push up handles...

I'm eating quite "decent" stuff, chicken breasts, trying not to eat the skin, rice, pasta, but also sausages and fat stuff. I like chocolate and coffee, tried to cut the sugar with it.
    I don't have any meal plans, I'm eating random stuff. I also drink (too much) beer when I'm at home, just cause I feel depressed.
    I like to go outside with friends for a drink and stuff like that, but I'm too "shy" to work out in public, and too lazy also to run or anything.
    I'd like to get a gym membership but I feel too fat to go there, even though I know I'd enjoy it afterwards.

Guys, I know this text isn't really great, but I feel really bad with myself, and after seeing couple videos on Youtube about this website, I think this is about to be my last chance with myself. I don't like my body, I don't know where to start, i have nobody to follow me step by step, and I can't take care of my body by myself, alone, just because i know I'll "workout" for a good 20 min and hate it cause it may hurt or just be bored cause I don't see the results.

I'm looking for any kind of help here, meals step by step (remember I don't have much money), real workout progress if someone decides to give me something, even a talk here and there.
    I hate myself and I feel like I'm drowning as the days go on.

Thank you
    Thomas

Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you can write up a post that long but not have the motivation to go workout and better yourself then no one on here can help you.

Choose today and be done with it. Stop wallowing in self pity. Make a decision: Cheetos or Aesthetics.
    **MFC**
    **Eats what he kills crew**

A seven year old could have neutralized this account, please disregard all posts that are created by this username.

πŸ…ΏπŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…Ύπ Ÿ†ƒπŸ†‚ atjoblin's Avatar
    atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe stop worrying what people at the gym will think, and worry about what everyone else thinks when they see you.
    "Inside... Something... Doesn't feel right...

Maybe... Because... I'm rotting"

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177679861

waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10) waynnn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    You posted this on a section known for well, *******ry. Please do not report posts that hurt your feelings.

Let me know if you'd like me to move this to another section where people might be more inclined to give you helpful answers.
    Idd, I may have posted it in the wrong sub.

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start here to learn the basics of nutrition. Eating randomly will get you nowhere

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Start a proven beginner program at your gym, read it, know it, and follow it exactly

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631

Depression doesn't go away on its own, you need to make changes to start treating it. Believe me, I personally know. Start by speaking to a professional.

Good luck

Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jits90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The first steps are the hardest to make. Don't try to make them big in order to "get going real good". Small steps are ok. Baby steps are ok.
    It took me 7 years to really get into working out and still fighting to get my shait together. I fell down on my face so many times (below zero motivation, no results after periods of hard work, injuries, "life got in the way", you name it.) Currently out again because of a herniated disk (been working out since May again, got some good gains) and yes I went through hell when I got diagnosed, hated myself so much. I was so close to giving up everything, why bother with the effort of working out and eating right when I got injury after injury? But, the fact THAT I got SO upset over it, made me realize how much I wanted to be fit, how much it means to me after struggling for so long. Seven bloody years to finally say I NEED the challenges I put myself into at the gym, that euphoric feeling I get when I walk out.

Make babysteps. First thing I did was quitting sugar in my tea. Just that. Then start taking walks daily. Then some home workouts (Jillian Michaels lol). Then so much research, made my own workout plans, tried them, failed, finding what I liked and hated, my weak and strong points. Bought some equipments, some more, whole damn squatcage, tried calisthenics, went to the gym. Kept researching more and more, about training and nutrition and injury recovery. Adjusted my programs multiple times.

Something that really helps me through tough times, are motivational videos. Hundreds of motivational videos. Speeches and music. Not just as background noise. Actually listen to it.

Just take that first step. It won't bite you

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, if you need help with your depression, go get it. Don't mope-around and stop drinking.

Nobody here can make your choices for you, this is a choice you need to make for yourself. Either you're happy with your life, or you're not. It sounds as if you're not.

Question is......

what are you going to do about it?

Lay -around feeling sorry for yourself, or get off your ass and make your life better?
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it’s not a race.

just stop shoveling more calories down your mouth than your body needs

you control your hands and mouth right ?

get your macros eat what you want

dont yo yo diet.
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dski79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by waynnn View Post
    Hey fellas
    My name is Thomas, i'm French, fluent in English.
    I'm 25 years old, studying to be nurse at the moment.
    I'm 5'6 and roughly 140lbs
    I'm really aware of health issues, heart disease, and everything that can go with it,

However, I've been depressed for couple months now, maybe years but i couldn't really say.
    I feel hella fat. When I sit I feel like i'm really fat, I've got manboobs, and I hate them, and everyday I'm telling myself that I should do something for it but I don't.
    I'm the kind of guy who's really into women and seductive etc, i've got that thing in me, but physically I feel horrible, really horrible.

Last year I lost approximately 22lbs and felt okay with it, lost my belly and manboobs almost entirely but never went any further.
    I've got no money really, and I've got some stuff at home such as dumbells, mats, push up handles...

I'm eating quite "decent" stuff, chicken breasts, trying not to eat the skin, rice, pasta, but also sausages and fat stuff. I like chocolate and coffee, tried to cut the sugar with it.
    I don't have any meal plans, I'm eating random stuff. I also drink (too much) beer when I'm at home, just cause I feel depressed.
    I like to go outside with friends for a drink and stuff like that, but I'm too "shy" to work out in public, and too lazy also to run or anything.
    I'd like to get a gym membership but I feel too fat to go there, even though I know I'd enjoy it afterwards.

Guys, I know this text isn't really great, but I feel really bad with myself, and after seeing couple videos on Youtube about this website, I think this is about to be my last chance with myself. I don't like my body, I don't know where to start, i have nobody to follow me step by step, and I can't take care of my body by myself, alone, just because i know I'll "workout" for a good 20 min and hate it cause it may hurt or just be bored cause I don't see the results.

I'm looking for any kind of help here, meals step by step (remember I don't have much money), real workout progress if someone decides to give me something, even a talk here and there.
    I hate myself and I feel like I'm drowning as the days go on.

Thank you
    Thomas
    OP i have struggled myself with depressiion the past 6 years! before that i was in the best shape of my life! then the depression hit! between being hurt by my fiance leaving me and that i hated my job it just spiralled into a deep depression!!! with that being said, noone on here can tell you how to get out of that rut! its up to YOU and ONLY YOU! the first step, you already conquered!! and thats admitting it to yourself that you need help somehow someway!! thats the biggest step that you will incur along the way!! the next step is to actually go and get the help!! its up to you as to what that "help" is! it could be proffesional help, or you just hitting rock bottom and taking the step to get yourself into shape to help with your confidence! only YOU know what you need!! i had the same issue as you! i drank every night just to get a buzz on cuz thats the only way i felt "happy"!! after 6 years of it, i finally told myself i cant live like this anymore and made the decision, to go back to the gym and do something i looked forward to!! the first week was awful, im not gonna lie! but it got better every single day!!! the reason why im tellin you my story is cuz im only on week 5 and i feel the best i felt in a LONG TIME!!!! dont get me wrong, i still have bouts of depression, but they are fewer and longer between each bout, the further i progress! i hate to be cheesy and say if i can do it you can do it, but thats the truth! good luck man