pretendnow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Skipped Leg Day and made gains on upper body. What now?

Help
    Last edited by pretendnow; 07-17-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: cuz

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pretendnow View Post
    Any solution to my problem?? I skipped leg day pretty much every week, I was really skinny and a hardgainer. I made gains on my upper body, but my legs are still at the same point. Any solution for me to get rid of my disproportionate figure? Leg workouts are very taxing for me, I have been doing them everyday.
    so you go from not doing legs to doing them everyday?

no chit it is very taxing if you do it everyday, no offense

you go from one extreme to another
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Is it just me or are there a lot of dumb first time posts from A LOT of 47-year-olds lately?
    Why are you still on this forum?