Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PROMO: Help Us Alpha Test New ANIMAL GEAR

ANIMAL is working on some new ideas and some new items for Animal Gear, Animal's clothing and accessory line. While the Animal "Alpha Testing Program" (ATP) has historically referring to testing new supplements, this time around, we want to ask a few, interested folks to help us test new clothing for things like fit, fabric, durability, etc.

Each selected participant will get (3) black Animal "Fury" Iconic tees that are 100% cotton. Each selected participant must be willing to test the items rigorously, including wearing (on the street, in the gym) and washing on a specific schedule. At the end of the testing period, each participant must answer a detailed questionnaire, along with submitting the tees back to Animal. Just kidding, just sending photos of each tee to Animal is enough.

If you are interested and you are responsible, tell us what state you are in, how old you are, why you want to participate in this Alpha Test, and whether or not you have previously purchased Animal Gear (and where, if applicable). Maybe most importantly, include your t-shirt size.

New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -I am a good old New Jersey native
    -I am 31 years old
    -I want to participate in this because Animal is near and dear to my heart and has some of the sickest gear around. I'm going to be starting work as a personal trainer at a new gym so I'd love to sport some Animal Gear and show people I mean business right from the door.
    -I've purchase a couple animal tees in the past from bb.com
    -Shirt size Large
    Last edited by TrainerTone; 09-28-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    -I am a good old New Jersey native
    -I am 31 years old
    -I want to participate in this because Animal is near and dear to my heart and has some of the sickest gear around. I'm going to be starting work as a personal trainer at a new gym so I'd love to sport some Animal Gear and show people I mean business right from the door.
    -I've purchase a couple animal tees in the past from bb.com
    You sound like an Animal Rep, yet your signature says iForce.

Thanezee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 20 years old and live in Canton Ohio. I would love to participate in this alpha testing program because I'm a huge supporter and fan of the animal company. I started lifting when I was 16 and it was all because of the influence and awe I had of some of your iconic athletes. I have 4 animal shirts and animal wrist wraps. 2 shirts are exclusive from the cage at the Arnold this past year in Columbus, and one is from the website. I always look to get the most exclusive and rare animal things such as the black and gold shirt from the animal pack bundle sold earlier this year as well. I started this journey as an xl and am now proudly wearing an XXL all the time.

Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im a 36 year old powerlifter from Iowa. I love the fit of Animal shirts I own (bought on your Animal site), being 5'7 and 210lbs not many shirts fit me correctly but Animal shirts always have. I'd like to participate because I think I would put the shirts through the intense testing that you would want. I typically train 5 days a week/2-3 hours a day in a powerlifting/strongman setting. My shirt size is a Large.

Originally Posted by Thanezee View Post
    I'm 20 years old and live in Canton Ohio. I would love to participate in this alpha testing program because I'm a huge supporter and fan of the animal company. I started lifting when I was 16 and it was all because of the influence and awe I had of some of your iconic athletes. I have 4 animal shirts and animal wrist wraps. 2 shirts are exclusive from the cage at the Arnold this past year in Columbus, and one is from the website. I always look to get the most exclusive and rare animal things such as the black and gold shirt from the animal pack bundle sold earlier this year as well. I started this journey as an xl and am now proudly wearing an XXL all the time.
    Originally Posted by Nance1979 View Post
    Im a 36 year old powerlifter from Iowa. I love the fit of Animal shirts I own (bought on your Animal site), being 5'7 and 210lbs not many shirts fit me correctly but Animal shirts always have. I'd like to participate because I think I would put the shirts through the intense testing that you would want. I typically train 5 days a week/2-3 hours a day in a powerlifting/strongman setting. My shirt size is a Large.
    Twitter? Welcome.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this sounds like a great idea. I put some work on my shorts and shirts at the gym. I train at a serious powerlifting gym so chalk on my back for squats usually stains them with chalk and they tend to get holes in them when I'm cranking my belt down. pouring sweat and likely a mixture of sweat and capzasin lol. I'll throw in the occasional tire flipping from time to time as well when I'm feeling spry.

it would be nice to have a fresh set of clothes to wear at the gym after my show in just 4.5 weeks. most of my gym stuff is beat to hell. I always post up solid reviews for any supps I receive. honestly I think I'd be a pretty good barometer for whatever you're looking to test with gym clothes.

I'm 34 and live in Georgia. The only Animal clothes I have is that red ANIMAL shirt that everyone seems to have. I'm also currently using Animal Paks and the Mocha Capp and Salted Caramel Whey(sooo good). edit: size XL.... for now...
    Last edited by Mumra; 09-28-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for medium! Tried Real Gains & Gain Fast 3100 and will put test them through rigorous exercise!

Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nance1979 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Twitter? Welcome.
    My twitter is kingnance_198

adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm already talking to you, however I'll throw my nomination in for kicks.

I'm 23 years old currently stationed in San Diego, and deal with Marines on a daily basis by providing them career guidance and advice. I would like to Alpha test the shirts because way back when I remember taking animal packs before school when I was 14, and feeling the rush from the "red pill" allowed me to stay awake during the teachers terrible lectures. (Thanks for those great memories ) I received a few T-shirts with my orders through BB.com if I remember correctly way back in the day. I am good at what I do and by sporting your brand at the nearest base gym/ymca, it could potentially increase y'all sales, while also allowing me to look sick while doing so. I am currently 69/166, Medium shirt. I enjoy repping brands that not only have the trust and confidence of the people, but also take care of their consumers at the same time. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by adamxbomb; 09-28-2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Active Duty United States Marine
    OEF - 2012-2013

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Bench-255 D-405x2 S-405

"If you're adding weight to the bar, you are making progress"

-Team Kelei for life-

aschlotman13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm from Cleveland, OH
    I am 22 years old
    I wear a size small
    I'd like to take part in the testing because Animal has been the brand I have stuck with religiously as my protein source since I started lifting, along with using Flex for my recovery. When i got to talk to the brand reps at The Arnold in Columbus and watch The Cage event i fell even more in love with the company. Plus i have bought several animal shirts in the past for their amazing fit as both streetware and workout clothes. I would be honored to be apart of the new product line test.

ajnicoll25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm in

I'm 28 and from Indiana. Always wanted to get in on some of these testing programs and never really knew how. Started listing pretty seriously this year and have put on some what and serious gains with the help of some animal products. Never had any apparel but would like to try it out. Shirt size large

levirage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Levi Wells, based out of Utah. I am 26 years old and have been lifting the last five. I love animal gear, I own the red and black and blue iconic tees, black Animal tank from the Arnold Classic, the red iconic tank, and the blue limited edition big A shirt. Ive loved the animal brand for some time, and really grew a respect when I got your DVD "The Cage". I always want to try new gear and your clothing never disappoints. My IG and Twitter is @Levirage. And finally, my shirt size is XL

nicka26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 19 years old
    From Tucson Arizona
    I wear a medium
    I have purchased 4 clothing items from animal before 2 online and one at the Olympia last year and one at the Olympia this year.
    I want to be apart of this testing because I've been following the animal brand since I started working out. I truly believe in the brand and love all the products that you guys produce. I also believe it would be a fun unique experience that I would love to be apart of. If it means anything I'm here from Twitter.

CHRIS0027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -Texas
    -20 Years old
    -I am a huge fan of animal nutrition and have continue to used what I've ordered from Tshirts to Gym bags to supplements. I see this as a great opportunity to see what else the company has to offer
    I wear a size medium Tshirt

Eminic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -Massachusetts (New England Winters are known to be brutal, so this is the place to test shirts)
    -21 year-old competitive powerlifter
    -I'd love to participate in this test because I've always loved the Animal clothing line. Frankly, it looks badass; especially at the gym. Being able to do a test for a company I'm a fan of would be a great thing—I'd get free shirts, too lol.
    -I've purchased plenty of Animal gear that I wear all the time. I've gotten all my clothing online and regularly buy Animal Omega, Pak, and Flex at my local supplement shop.
    -t-shirt size is XL!

Hope I get chosen 
    Last edited by Eminic; 09-30-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Born and raised in Minnesota. Plenty of different Temps and weather conditions to test a new shirt in
    -26 years old
    -Been an athlete all my life. Have a hockey tournament this weekend, then the season starts in two weeks. Lift 6 days a week. Plenty of different scenarios where shirts are used in different environments.
    -Have purchased an Animal tee in the past, bud sadly don't have it anymore.
    -Tee size is Large.

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    ANIMAL is working on some new ideas and some new items for Animal Gear, Animal's clothing and accessory line. While the Animal "Alpha Testing Program" (ATP) has historically referring to testing new supplements, this time around, we want to ask a few, interested folks to help us test new clothing for things like fit, fabric, durability, etc.

Each selected participant will get (3) black Animal "Fury" Iconic tees that are 100% cotton. Each selected participant must be willing to test the items rigorously, including wearing (on the street, in the gym) and washing on a specific schedule. At the end of the testing period, each participant must answer a detailed questionnaire, along with submitting the tees back to Animal. Just kidding, just sending photos of each tee to Animal is enough.

If you are interested and you are responsible, tell us what state you are in, how old you are, why you want to participate in this Alpha Test, and whether or not you have previously purchased Animal Gear (and where, if applicable). Maybe most importantly, include your t-shirt size.

Ehrmaged !1!1!1

In on another epic animal thread!
    I'm in New York State
    23 years old

Why do I wanna participate ?

Animal and universal are one of my main inspirations and reasons as to why I started lifting
    I've followed the YouTube channels, met some of your athletes. I'm basically the brand's fanboy
    I love the animal pak for health support and the animal rage for insane pumps at the gym

I've been to one of the ABC's back in 2014 and it was a blast

That's where I got an animal Tshirt size medium that I was sad to let go after I wore the hell out of it

I'm all in for giving a super detailed feedback about the line should I be chosen, and of course I'd be honored to take part on this.

Will also post pictures alongside reviews/opinion here and wherever needed.
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamxbomb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Universal must be sending this out via Social media. All these folks have 1 post ...I like it!...

Also, @Universal Rep, I resent you a PM/Email because I think you got your letters mixed around for the email you gave me.
    Active Duty United States Marine
    OEF - 2012-2013

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Bench-255 D-405x2 S-405

"If you're adding weight to the bar, you are making progress"

-Team Kelei for life-

seanconrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm from West Virginia
    I love testing new things, and offer feedback. I'm always interested in the latest stuff. Especially from a company like Animal! Push my powerlifting numbers over the top!
    I have one of the older shirts, and still take several Animal products. Including Animal Flex, Animal Pak, Animal Whey, and Juiced Aminos.
    T-shirt size is XL for tighter fit, and 2X when I want something a little roomy.

Hope we can work together.

DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeionTe16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Animal Gear

I'm 20 years old, I live in Texas and attend Texas State University. The reason why I want to participate is because I'm sure the shirts will be awesome, but also brand awareness. People will ask me where I got them from. I've purchased a ton of Animal Gear from the site and limited edition sales. I've also won a couple shirts from you guys, along with a few tubs of Animal Whey. Size Large is best.
    Last edited by DeionTe16; 09-28-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Had to add size.

Lift Big and Roll Heavy!! Double Eclipse's Avatar
    Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Double Eclipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Location is North Carolina
    Age is 48
    Interested in this ATP as I've used U/N and AP since '89. Noticed I have a Red Iconic tee left, which is now too small ( fruits of the labor y'all ) and I embarrassingly whined like a 4 year old when I missed the Blue Iconic sale. Plus I like to give a friendly dig at the gym, as they stock / carry / promote another "brand" of supplements.
    Wife Inc. previously got me couple tee's, beanie and hoodie for gifts, not sure exactly where but was an online source.
    Size is XXL, as shirt will be 100% cotton.

Carry On !!
    Lifting is 90% mental, the other half is physical !!!

There are 3 types of people in this world.... those that can count and those that can't !!!

dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000) dvnnylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    The FORVM brought me here!

-I'm currently going to school in New York, but I'm from NJ.
    -I want to participate in the Alpha Test because I've always been a fan of Animal's products since I started lifting (supplements and clothing, specifically the Iconic Tees).
    -I have three Iconic Tees (BB.com exclusive Black, Red M-Stak, and Black Jason Huh) purchased from BB.com, Animalpak.com, and Jasonandjessciafitness.com respectively.
    -size LARGE

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    34 years young from South Louisiana

Just started getting into some of these adventure type races, so that would be a pretty dang good measuring stick for quality IMO.. Also, in the gym 4-6 days a week and would be able to put these through the ringer daily.. Plus, Universal/Animal is the most iconic brand in fitness.. Who wouldn't want to rock their merch?!

Large
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Down to alpha test this Animal gear!
    -I live in Ohio
    -24 years old
    - Want to participate because Animal gear and supplements are awesome. I enjoy wearing and using Animal! Would love to see the newest part of the line!
    -T-shirt size is XL
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Ebrooks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Ethan Brooks, I am 16 years old and from Ontario Canada. My training is focused around powerlifting and I have my first meet this Saturday at RPS Canadian Conflict. I am interested in participating because I love the animal brand. Animal youtube videos inspired me to start training which I used as a tool to fight depression. I also love animal because of their commitment to authenticity and just being real in an industry full of fakes and posers. I have purchased a lot of animal gear (11 shirts, 3 hats). Shirt size large.

VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000) VinnyPasqua is just really nice. (+1000)
    State: New Jersey

Why: I would like to participate in the Alpha Test because I have hear nothing but great things about Animal and would love to try some of their new products.

Size: IDK if you guys make shirts this size. LOL. Medium.

ndunn2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Gear

-Currently live in SF California
    -Animal is one of the last few legit brands out there that doesn't promote their gear and products through superficial athletes. I love the Animal products and gear which i use and wear everyday when i go to the gym. It would be really cool to test out some gear for one of the most legit brands in the industry.
    -I have purchased several supplements and currently rock the animal icon thermal daily.
    - Shirt size is a L

TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSteve39 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) I'm in NYC;
    2) I'm 29;
    3) I've participated with honesty and integrity in every survey I've ever completed across multiple avenues. Beyond that, I'm a T-Shirt aficionado and have T-Shirts across multiple brands. I feel that I can be of great use to this survey;
    4) I have an Animal shirt (black and gold w/ Evan) from an ABC event. Besides that I have two Animal shakers (they came as gifts with purchase), a Universal shaker (gift) and a pair of Universal shorts (gift);
    5) I wear a size Medium T-Shirt.

Edit: are we supposed to list out consumables in conjunction with wearables and useables? If so, I use:

Animal Flex;
    Animal Whey;
    Animal Juiced Aminos.
    Last edited by TheSteve39; 09-28-2016 at 01:26 PM.

brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome opportunity! Love doing anything I can to give back to the Animal brand as I feel like they've given so much to me, not even including the supplements- just straight knowledge and a sense of identity. Live in NJ, work in NYC, 29 years old.

I've been a participant of many animal ATP's and believe that I always provide no bull****, honest feedback. Plus, I have Animal clothing dating back to the V1 yellow iconic (remenber the Reign of Yellow at the cage), as well as limited Cage and Olympia apparel, so I understand where the brand has come from.I have TONS of Animal gear- at this point it's fairly ubiquitous with my own personal brand, and I think of Animal shirts as my "gym uniform," including Tshirts, thermals, baseball T, tank, ribbed tank, and zip up hoodie. Rock a size L.

Can't wait for anyone who has the chance to participate- I know that the quality on gear has been massively improving (i LOVE the new cut/material on the shirts from this year's arnold)
    Follow me on Instagram: bcent.fit/Instagram

Natty bodybuilder trying my luck in Classic Physique