Closed Thread
Page 266 of 322 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,980 of 9658
    Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ARoth1 View Post
    Always happens to me when I'm squatting/benching in my gear. I get a few hours less sleep than normal. Who knows why.
    I sleep better during equipped cycle because I know in my heart I'm back where I belong

Everything else is worse from my skin being raw, but sleep is good
    771/645/622 Single Ply

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    goddamn seasonal affective disorder hitting me hard, but it works well for recovery. Been sleeping an ungodly amount.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NorthStrong View Post
    goddamn seasonal affective disorder hitting me hard, but it works well for recovery. Been sleeping an ungodly amount.
    How bad are the winters where you live? In Scotland winter is pretty much the same as summer but the rain is colder, the near total lack of daylight gets pretty depressing though.

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    How bad are the winters where you live? In Scotland winter is pretty much the same as summer but the rain is colder, the near total lack of daylight gets pretty depressing though.
    Winters here are weird lol. Daylight starts getting short around October ish, and I think the shortest daylight we have is about 8 hours and 35 minutes and there are a few months between there and maybe 10 hours. This is pretty short compared to June where the daylight get to close to 16 hours at the longest. It's weird though only the last couple years have I noticed the fatigue and stuff around this time of year.

Snow usually starts in December and lasts sometimes until April. I think we had some snow in May last year. So our winters start and end late, whereas western Canada I believe is a bit more of starting earlier and ending earlier. Definitely not like the Arctic here though.

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only thing that bugs me about winter is having to wear pants and shoes. Other than that I don't really care.
    My training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129669663

Lifts on IG: martinwongwc

RAWWW turned raw w/ wraps turned SingleplytillIdie

This week's poll

Is floor pressing still cool?

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This week's poll

Never really used them or OHP since I started PLing personally.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Winters here are weird lol. Daylight starts getting short around October ish, and I think the shortest daylight we have is about 8 hours and 35 minutes and there are a few months between there and maybe 10 hours. This is pretty short compared to June where the daylight get to close to 16 hours at the longest. It's weird though only the last couple years have I noticed the fatigue and stuff around this time of year.

Snow usually starts in December and lasts sometimes until April. I think we had some snow in May last year. So our winters start and end late, whereas western Canada I believe is a bit more of starting earlier and ending earlier. Definitely not like the Arctic here though.
    Glasgow the shortest day is like 6.5 hours, longest about 17.5 but in summer it's never truly dark and you can always see blue sky on the horizon (which I hate). Snow falls a couple of times a year but very very rarely lies deeper than an inch or two. Coldest I've ever experienced was -12 Celsius in 2010 when we had some day after tomorrow **** going on, probably nothing to a Canadian but it was crazy to me lol

Not sure about winters down here (just moved) but holy **** is it warm in summer
    Last edited by Larfleeze; 11-04-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Glasgow the shortest day is like 6.5 hours, longest about 17.5 but in summer it's never truly dark and you can always see blue sky on the horizon (which I hate). Snow falls a couple of times a year but very very rarely lies deeper than an inch or two. Coldest I've ever experienced was -12 Celsius in 2010 when we had some day after tomorrow **** going on, probably nothing to a Canadian but it was crazy to me lol

Not sure about winters down here (just moved) but holy **** is it warm in summer
    Yeah Scotland is a bit higher north than New Brunswick is I figured it'd have weirder day lengths.

The snow and temperatures are lols. We got close to 70 inches of snow in one big storm we had a year or so ago. It's gotten colder than -30 here probably about every winter at some time or another too.

And yeah fuk it is hot over there man. I was in London for a few days this Summer and I was dying. Ireland on a nice day is much nicer lol.

Yeah Scotland is a bit higher north than New Brunswick is I figured it'd have weirder day lengths.

The snow and temperatures are lols. We got close to 70 inches of snow in one big storm we had a year or so ago. It's gotten colder than -30 here probably about every winter at some time or another too.

And yeah fuk it is hot over there man. I was in London for a few days this Summer and I was dying. Ireland on a nice day is much nicer lol.
    One thing I can't bemoan about Scotland is that it thankfully very rarely properly snows, I ****ing hate snow. London is crazy hot in summer, went down to see the dolphins play at Wembley twice and got stupidly dehydrated both times, I can't handle heat at all and I've been suffering quite a bit since moving here haha.

Never actually been to Ireland despite being half Irish and growing up in an ultra Irish part of Glasgow lol

One thing I can't bemoan about Scotland is that it thankfully very rarely properly snows, I ****ing hate snow. London is crazy hot in summer, went down to see the dolphins play at Wembley twice and got stupidly dehydrated both times, I can't handle heat at all and I've been suffering quite a bit since moving here haha.

Never actually been to Ireland despite being half Irish and growing up in an ultra Irish part of Glasgow lol
    Yeah I was blown away at the heat. Ireland is awesome man. Would love to go back there. I was in Dublin and Belmullet.

j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000)
    This week's poll

I think rawr benchers get more carryover from doing sets with varying grip widths and hammering their shoulders/triceps with accessories compared to doing things like floor and board pressing. I also like switching between volume and heavy work on incline as well as long as its a half decent setup.

Originally Posted by j2nicee View Post
    I think rawr benchers get more carryover from doing sets with varying grip widths and hammering their shoulders/triceps with accessories compared to doing things like floor and board pressing. I also like switching between volume and heavy work on incline as well as long as its a half decent setup.
    Yeah I know most guys like doing that. I had to do some floor presses the other day because the benches were way too narrow and were hurting my shoulder, but the floor presses felt pretty damn good. I'm thick enough with short enough arms that my floor press is only about 1-2 inches shorter than my full bench rom, and my floor press strength is just about a 1:1 ratio with my bench strength. Might start doing it a bit more, really easy on the shoulders and hits the triceps and pecs pretty hard.

wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    joe sully, wong and kevin oak all posted stuff about their re-hydration with IV's. i enjoy the transparency with that
    "classic Miscer dilemma...

where to spend our money?....

Cheap hooker vs. Nintendo 3DS" -- Chikbrah

Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This week's poll

I was gonna ask about floor pressing lol anybody find it beneficial doing some after bench sets?

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This week's poll

I had a huge lockout problem started doing floor presses and adding chains every so often worked well enough
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Which big names are competing today at Reebok Record Breakers?
    Meet lifts s/286 b/226 d/391 @175- Nov 2014
    Meet lifts s/430 b/308 d/496 @196 - Jul 2016
    Meet lifts s/451 b/337 d/540 @204 - Apr 2018

Training log http://tinyurl.com/ManletInASingletPt2
    IG:cody.wilson93kg poverty lifting footage

Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Trolltongue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NeverEnough89 View Post
    Which big names are competing today at Reebok Record Breakers?
    JP Price, Joe Sullivan, Big Sexy J, Rubish, Larry Wheels and Oak, at least, I think Andrew Herbert as well.
    374/176/429 @174 - 04/02/16
    413w/198/435 @164 - 10/29/16

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trolltongue View Post
    JP Price, Joe Sullivan, Big Sexy J, Rubish, Larry Wheels and Oak, at least, I think Andrew Herbert as well.
    thats what I thought. No one I wasn't expecting at least.
    Meet lifts s/286 b/226 d/391 @175- Nov 2014
    Meet lifts s/430 b/308 d/496 @196 - Jul 2016
    Meet lifts s/451 b/337 d/540 @204 - Apr 2018

Training log http://tinyurl.com/ManletInASingletPt2
    IG:cody.wilson93kg poverty lifting footage

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus how many flights are there?
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Commentary is off the charts stupid. Seems like an average backyard meet being streamed so far.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ARoth1 View Post
    Always happens to me when I'm squatting/benching in my gear. I get a few hours less sleep than normal. Who knows why.
    dem dere cns
    winter sucks

This week's poll

they are making a come back
    Commentary is off the charts stupid. Seems like an average backyard meet being streamed so far.
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 11-05-2016 at 01:11 PM.

RIP J wong FUK that looked rough.

Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn just seen it. Why do I feel like something bad is always happening to him at meets

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    high frequency works really well with females. Especially on the bench press.

shameless plug of our program
    Your routine is evil. Gf is doing alright with it so far but the squat days have left me ****ing crippled, needed like four days of recovery after the first day before I could walk properly never mind deadlift lol.

Edit : did second squat session earlier tonight, just tried to get off my couch and my quads completely gave way and ended up on my arse. 9 months of Sheiko and barely going over 3 reps does not prepare one for volume sets
    Last edited by Larfleeze; 11-05-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Registered User Dontfealthsauld's Avatar
    Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excellent job by spotters. Nailed it!

Registered User Dontfealthsauld's Avatar
    Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dontfealthsauld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hopefully no bad tendon, cartilage injuries for BSJ.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sounds like my kind of weather. Minnesota gets a lot of snow and can have days of <0 highs, but it's not as bad as up there.

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't know Joe was going up to 242. Putting up some big numbers so far.
    Best raw lifts: 670/480/675 | http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002 | IG: NsattPL

wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) wollo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is there a stream somewhere?

nvm got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYWNKOTacUU

"classic Miscer dilemma...

where to spend our money?....

Cheap hooker vs. Nintendo 3DS" -- Chikbrah

Closed Thread
Page 266 of 322 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast