victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50) victorztw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscular definition

Hello everyone, i dont know where to start but i'll try to not miss any key of this

1) I HIGHLY recommend you to dodge barbell exercises and grab 2 dumbbells instead (i have only 2 dumbbells im working at home but if i had full material my exercises would be only : dumbbell exercises, pec decks, bench(only regular and inclined one), dips and pushups)

The dumbbell benefits : Bones&Joints-friendly(specially for shoulders) / Increase the good way your hearth rate(if you work long enough you enter the aerobic zone and even more) /

Allow you a looooooot of variants and exercises you shouldnt even know(welcome muscular definition) / Weight loss / Unilateral movements(allow you to lift with more weight one side)

/ You will build muscle as much as with other materials(if not more:if you do your exercises properly at it best) / Dumbbells are simple stuff, easy to find or get and can practice at home

/ Coming with cardio & endurance sessions your dumbbells will give you, trust me you will feel very fit & form with a nice diet & sleeping

2) I dont know if it works for everyone but a personnally have a veryhigh protein diet excluding a bit carbs & stuff (my goal is not to put on weight with carbs i take some but not that much goal : lean muscles)

3) Do variant exercises : Mind just one sec how can you get the best muscular definition, its by picking good exercises that will have a impact in the overall body, lemme explain

Its pretty much the same as a squat, a squat with barbell works 256 muscles at the same time and thats why its a basic exercise , when you do dumbbells you have to keep your back straight to dodge injury, meaning you are using a lot of muscle you wouldnt work without dumbbells, for example if you do neutral hammer, the main muscle worked is the arm but trust me if you do it properly you will see it doesnt work only ur arm so its one of the basics, do a lot of variants, look over to find exercises that will stretched your muscles in all the positions, the directions, i hope you understood what im tryin to say

4) NEVER eat carbs after your train: no argue.

5) For pectorals: if you wanna look AESTHETIC i recommend you to never work the lower part of it or rly at a poor rate. Make your main chest exercises bench dumbbell press, flies (regular & inclines one not declined)

6) For people sayin you cant build muscles with dumbbells, do the negatives at every rep and we'll see at the end of the session if it didnt kick you

7) With dumbbell workouts you dont need to work your abs it will come alone with it (trust me) if you need to shredd them i would recommend you to Plank for minutes in a row, 3 or 4 times, rly nice fat burning, (renegade rows are good for obliques too)

8) Not commercial but the products : Cutting edge on bulkpowders and Capsimax on anastore are 2 fat burners (natural ones no chemicals) i tried and work pretty pretty well

9) Key exercises you should never mess up : Dumbbell deadlift, Goblet squat, Neutral hammer, for traps watch Vicsnatural on youtube he has a vid with a damn good exercise for this
    , stationary lunges for legs aswell, curls, arnold press, shoulder press

10) Bros stay in health and never forget to keep your back straight

10) I am not pretending i am the best, my goal is just getting aesthetic and i share my point of view on this at this moment where im talkin

12) Any structurated comment is appreciated

13) If i missed somethin that will pop to my mind i willl edit it.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong forum, "brah".
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Wrong forum, "brah".
    There is no "right" forum for that.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

My body is ready GreatDutchHope's Avatar
    GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000)
    I clicked every word of your broscience but wierdly non of it was a link to a picture of calibrated plates. Are you sure you formatted your post correctly?
    2009 Triumph Street Triple R
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatDutchHope View Post
    I clicked every word of your broscience but wierdly non of it was a link to a picture of calibrated plates. Are you sure you formatted your post correctly?
    Lmao.

On spread, as usual.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    is this guy trying to be the next Jon Von Auerbach?

anyway he said to trust him; im going to trust him.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GreatDutchHope View Post
    Repped.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am not sure where to even start so I'm just going to shake my head and move on.

vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vonschnapps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Wrong forum, "brah".
    I may learn something from this thread; why is it that everyone refers to each other as 'brah' and not 'bro'? Is that some 'fellowship of lifters' term?

GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000) GreatDutchHope is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    is this guy trying to be the next Jon Von Auerbach?

anyway he said to trust him; im going to trust him.
    Lmao, would attend that guys seminars about life in general.

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by victorztw View Post
    WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS
    Irony at its finest!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vonschnapps View Post
    I may learn something from this thread; why is it that everyone refers to each other as 'brah' and not 'bro'? Is that some 'fellowship of lifters' term?
    I always say "bro" or "man" or "dude."

Brah is too close to bra.... and as men, we don't need em!
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post

Exept during dirty bulking of course

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He got banned before I could neg him...

I guess he didn't make it
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #66 ▪█──────█▪

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #44 []---[]

My home gym https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1552985721#post1552985721

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jdforsy View Post
    He got banned before I could neg him.
    I was gonna rep him for the effort in creating a wall of text that I had no intention of reading.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    I always say "bro" or "man" or "dude."

Just use br'er

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You step away for a few moments - and this happens.
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bRB

Selling all barbells now on Craig's.....
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...nobody ever got strong with barbells anyway.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

I'm with you OP.

Dumbbells are the only way to safely bench press without hurting your shoulders.

I'm with you OP.

Dumbbells are the only way to safely bench press without hurting your shoulders.

Well, maybe not...........