Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 4752
    Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    OR....

Since you're my height you can tell me what you do to deal with it fgt.

Will getting to 190 lbs help?
    nah fam it'll make you want to kill yourself (srs), stay lean boyo and keep your facial aesthetics in check

Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livinandlearnin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Before I was even a fetus

anonymous
    When I was in high school I went to a really small school, so not having any girls interested in me there wasn't a big indicator to me, my graduating class was like 6 people and only 2 were female. It was when I started going to church events and college that I realized all my friends were getting attention and gf's but I wasn't getting anything.

I remember getting asked all the time by girls if my friends were single, but any girl I showed interest in would run screaming like I was the plague, it didn't help I was already over 320 lbs at that point. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life so I was in college for quite a while, and during the course I hit on plenty of girls, but it didn't help that most of my friends either joined the military or moved away, so I basically had no social circle.

After a couple of years I just told myself it was because I was obese and no girl would ever want me, which lead to about 6 years of binge eating / drinking and severe depression. It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I finally turned my life around, losing 200 lbs, moving out of my parents house and getting my own house, graduating college, getting a job that is now my career, even buying a fancy car... But, unfortunately, none of that amounted to any more interest than I had prior to when I was 400 + lbs. It's been extremely hard to deal with psychologically, I was so determined to lose all the weight because I was sure it would make all the difference...

Then I hit 200 lbs, and everyone at work, my family, and plenty of others started telling me I looked sick and weak... So, I decided to go on a " lean " bulk... Well, I gained 25 lbs in 5 months eating around 3k calories... Now, everyone tells me I look healthier, except I have what looks like a deflated fat suit on me, my brother calls me the human flying squirrel...

I've decided it was better to look sick and weak than to look fat... But, it's definitely harder cutting when you know it wont matter what you do in the end. There are days where I want to just say screw it, go back to eating what made me happy before I started all this but just continue to lift and be a fat power lifter... But, like I said then psychologically I feel like I'm being a wuss and just need to man up, I didn't cut hard enough last time, I just need to get down low enough and I'll look better...

It's a really crappy place to be when food is a source of happiness, but looks are a source of happiness... They're mutually exclusive and in direct competition, so I can either look better (to myself apparently), or I can feel better and look worse to everyone.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I work with a guy, but on the side he owns a bar as well. Saturday night is hip hop night so he has a local DJ play and its like 100% black on that night. Shooting the **** with him at the bar so it was obvious I was good with the owner. Chillin, drinking, chatting with people, and vibing to the music. For me to the big this "above average handsome black guy" the RH miscer's claim I am? Not a single tipsy/drunk/sober or etc girl in there even glanced at me. Every time I'd try to even chat one up they just kinda walk away. lol. His sister even works there and I've tried to just be friendly with her. she has 0 interest in even talking to me as a friend. Yet the dudes sagging, with dreads, and etc? Face lights up for those guys.

This was literally yesterday night. Such is life.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyFatOldMan View Post
    This is a pic of me from late 2014, when I was 40. Been working on getting a bigger chest since then (my chest is pathetically small)
    Women on POF called my body gross and weak looking compared to most men's my age. Those sites have really made me lose sight of who I am. There are only so many times you can be told how 'Ew' you are before you start to believe it.
    How can you go through 40 years of life and not realize that bodies don't matter THAT much to women? If there's a physical aspect of yours keeping women away, it's your face not your body. FFS man, you could have 10 less lbs of muscle and 10 more lbs of fat and you would still have way more women attracted to you if you had 8/10 looks.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    For me to the big this "above average handsome black guy" the RH miscer's claim I am? Not a single tipsy/drunk/sober or etc girl in there even glanced at me. Every time I'd try to even chat one up they just kinda walk away. lol. His sister even works there and I've tried to just be friendly with her. she has 0 interest in even talking to me as a friend. Yet the dudes sagging, with dreads, and etc? Face lights up for those guys.

you were too awkward and they could smell the desperation on you. It's all confidence

notsrs

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    you were too awkward and they could smell the desperation on you. It's all confidence

notsrs
    I'm just gonna dress like the Migos and take some speech classes to take my ebonics to new levels. Then some girl can show me off on instagram. None of my bros home that act like this back home ever have issues with girls. ever. Unless they're really fat but thats about it.

not srs.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a pic of me from late 2014, when I was 40. Been working on getting a bigger chest since then (my chest is pathetically small)
    Women on POF called my body gross and weak looking compared to most men's my age. Those sites have really made me lose sight of who I am. There are only so many times you can be told how 'Ew' you are before you start to believe it.
    That's ridiculous
    Your body looks great, especially for a 40 yr old
    Whats wrong with those women

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is this even coming up in conversation? I never ask what a woman she thinks of my looks let alone how she thinks I compare to others.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dp51134 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I work with a guy, but on the side he owns a bar as well. Saturday night is hip hop night so he has a local DJ play and its like 100% black on that night. Shooting the **** with him at the bar so it was obvious I was good with the owner. Chillin, drinking, chatting with people, and vibing to the music. For me to the big this "above average handsome black guy" the RH miscer's claim I am? Not a single tipsy/drunk/sober or etc girl in there even glanced at me. Every time I'd try to even chat one up they just kinda walk away. lol. His sister even works there and I've tried to just be friendly with her. she has 0 interest in even talking to me as a friend. Yet the dudes sagging, with dreads, and etc? Face lights up for those guys.

Get on that Future time brah.
    **Would trade a couple inches off my dink to have bigger calves crew**

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peasandlove View Post
    That's ridiculous
    Your body looks great, especially for a 40 yr old
    Whats wrong with those women
    They're hateful kunts who'll probably end up miserable and alone.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I stepped outside today and I found that I am not even that ugly srs
    I never thought you were ugly. GJDM, by the way.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LagoonNebula View Post
    In my case, I developed a thyroid condition and was misdiagnosed for 3 years. I was losing my mind not knowing why the hell wasn't I losing weight when I was eating 1200 calories and going to the gym at least 4xweek...
    You are a liar. No way can someone not lose weight eating 1200 a day and exercising 4x a week. I have hypothyroidism and was able to lose weight even before I got on meds. It was a lot harder, but I was still able to do it by eating less.

Registered User SkinnyFatOldMan's Avatar
    SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    How is this even coming up in conversation? I never ask what a woman she thinks of my looks let alone how she thinks I compare to others.
    It comes up in conversation in the form of unsolicited messages on POF telling me this. I don't go asking for their opinion.

LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    You are a liar. No way can someone not lose weight eating 1200 a day and exercising 4x a week. I have hypothyroidism and was able to lose weight even before I got on meds. It was a lot harder, but I was still able to do it by eating less.
    How ridiculous can you be?!!! Why would I lie??! What do I gain by lying?!! Do you think I want to be fat? I F**** hate being fat and not being able to wear what I like... It's a freaking nightmare ...So stop pissing me off with you stupid rationalisations... I'm glad you could lose the weight ..Now SHUT YOUR HOLE

Geez...
    “It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.” — Socrates

<3 I'm a QUEEN so you better be a KING <3

*INFJ crew*
    *I don't give a sh** about your negs, but I neg back crew*
    *Disgusted by man-whores crew*
    *Old-fashioned values and morals crew*

Originally Posted by dp51134 View Post
    Get on that Future time brah.
    We on dat Desiinger now bruh

"I got broads in Atlanta
    Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
    Credit cards and the scammers
    Hitting off licks in the bando"

★cVc★ OEFx2

Why would I lie??!
    To make excuses. I'll say again, there's no way in hell you were eating 1200 calories a day and not losing weight. It's impossible. You're either lying or you suck at Math.

How ridiculous can you be?!!! Why would I lie??! What do I gain by lying?!! Do you think I want to be fat? I F**** hate being fat and not being able to wear what I like... It's a freaking nightmare ...So stop pissing me off with you stupid rationalisations... I'm glad you could lose the weight ..Now SHUT YOUR HOLE

Geez...

Literally every fat person goes on and on about how much they don't eat. They all ****ing do. Even as former datty I did. If you eat 1200 calories even with a thryoid producing less than the estimated amount of Triiodothyronine you will still lose weight. I bet you have mcdonalds in your house right now.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LagoonNebula has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To make excuses. I'll say again, there's no way in hell you were eating 1200 calories a day and not losing weight. It's impossible. You're either lying or you suck at Math.
    I have a degree in Maths, thank you very much... Then, how can you explain that I've been able to lose 11lb since my meds and other issues were addressed by my doctor...I'm eating exactly the same and doing similar training as I was doing before... I can't go lower than 1200 calories... That would be extremely detrimental to my health... Don't you know anything about nutrition and metabolism? Apparently NOT ...What's it to you anyway? Your just seem to be focused on shooting me down regardless... So, walk along muscle head
    “It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.” — Socrates

*INFJ crew*

I have a degree in Maths, thank you very much... Then, how can you explain that I've been able to lose 11lb since my meds and other issues were addressed by my doctor...I'm eating exactly the same and doing similar training as I was doing before... I can't go lower than 1200 calories... That would be extremely detrimental to my health... Don't you know anything about nutrition and metabolism? Apparently NOT ...What's it to you anyway? Your just seem to be focused on shooting me down regardless... So, walk along muscle head
    No one with a a B.S/M/PhD in Mathematics talks like you. People with Math degree's are some of the smartest people you can possibly meet. Pls stop trolling.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Literally every fat person goes on and on about how much they don't eat. They all ****ing do. Even as former datty I did. If you eat 1200 calories even with a thryoid producing less than the estimated amount of Triiodothyronine you will still lose weight. I bet you have mcdonalds in your house right now.
    Yes, I know the story... but I'm not that person. I have a trainer once a week, I'm tracking what I eat everyday...and I have ONE CHEAT MEAL every two weeks...That's it... I weight train and do HIIT ...I don't drink...I don't smoke...I don't party... This is exactly what I was doing before the meds and I was NOT freaking losing weight... NOW, I am...after finding a good endocrinologist... And NO I don't have McDonalds at my house...I cook my own food thanks

*INFJ crew*

You type like a 11 year-old girl, make absolutely zero sense, and you have the audacity to call me a 'muscle head'? LMFAO!

I really do hope you lose weight and reach your goals, by the way. I was going to ask you to post your diet on here so I could give you some feedback, but I highly doubt you'll listen to a word that I say, so good luck to you.

No one with a a B.S/M/PhD in Mathematics talks like you. People with Math degree's are some of the smartest people you can possibly meet. Pls stop trolling.
    you guys are *******s... no wonder you're FA

*INFJ crew*

You type like a 11 year-old girl, make absolutely zero sense, and you have the audacity to call me a 'muscle head'? LMFAO!

I really do hope you lose weight and reach your goals, by the way. I was going to ask you to post your diet on here so I could give you some feedback, but I highly doubt you'll listen to a word that I say, so good luck to you.
    You were going to ask me to post my diet on here? Is that right? Great approach you have there Einstein... I don't need your help, but thank you anyway... I have my trainer for that.

Most of you guys have serious attitudes problems and a really screwed view on women. I suggest you work on that and perhaps your life will improve a little... Most of the post here are just depressing...

*INFJ crew*

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LagoonNebule, look if you're struggling to lose weight try this section of the forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 <------It's a mountain of knowledge and there is some really greats posters that are super helpful

Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    LagoonNebule, look if you're struggling to lose weight try this section of the forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 <------It's a mountain of knowledge and there is some really greats posters that are super helpful
    Thanks Marie...

*INFJ crew*

joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You were going to ask me to post my diet on here? Is that right? Great approach you have there Einstein... I don't need your help, but thank you anyway... I have my trainer for that.

Most of you guys have serious attitudes problems and a really screwed view on women. I suggest you work on that and perhaps your life will improve a little... Most of the post here are just depressing...
    Innocent person in this conversation but you sound like an idiot who was making excuses. Stop getting all heated and post your diet. Either way glad you figured the weight issue thing out.
    CPA

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are the biggest ****ing hypocrite on the misc.

You get pissed off at people telling you that you should not be an FA because they don't have the same issues you do with women and then you go right out do do the same thing to her about losing weight?

I have known many women that could not lose fat on 1200 calories a day because their metabolism was so ****ed up.

It's no wonder you are an FA.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Thanks Marie...

Sure thing toots 😎
    I'm glad to help anytime by obviously not reading every response and then posting something mildly offensive 🤓

Sorry....I'm such a sh!t

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    You are the biggest ****ing hypocrite on the misc.

You get pissed off at people telling you that you should not be an FA because they don't have the same issues you do with women and then you go right out do do the same thing to her about losing weight?

I have known many women that could not lose fat on 1200 calories a day because their metabolism was so ****ed up.

It's no wonder you are an FA.
    People in Japan, Thailand, Eastern Europe, the middle east, pacific islanders and many more people don't have all these so called thyroid and metabolism disorders. Westerners need to cut out the sugar and all the carbs they scarf down. Everyone has an excuse for being fat but the reality is they just eat too much and have sedentary lives. Also if her thyroid is actuallymessed up? There is a medicine she can take to fix that. Hell some bb'ers use that same med to boost their own metabolism and take use it off label.

I've helped plenty of WILLING people make serious gains and lose weight. However I don't have time for people that lie and etc.And strong comparison. Losing weight is simple and isn't even comparable to dating at all. It depends on just you and no one else. Dating is anything beast entirely and you know that.

Guide to losing weight. Ground Turkey, veggies, and celery. You'll be a low carb/low calorie start. Do sprints at the track. Grind a ton of water and naturally binge on celery is you have cravings. It also is full of fiber and will help with digestive issues from low carbs. do that for 3-6 months. You'll be lean, tight, and fight.

I gotta love the standard "I dont like you so naturally no one else must not like you".
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Page 158 of 159 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 LastLast