Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

This is my Offseason

In the works. Who would be interested in rocking this design? Simple, funny, and just in time for you winter bulkers! Also, is there anything you would want added to it? different color font? shirt color? etc.

There's a lot of "there is no offseason" shirts out there. This is why this shirt is unique. There is an offseason! It's a time for growth and development. This shirt also helps spread the idea of flexible dieting. These would be printed on American Apparel Triblend Shirts, Gildan tanks, and women's fitted tees! Let me know if you would be interested!
    Attached Images
    http://www.youtube.com/elliotfitness
    Help me get to 1,000 Subscribers!

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness
    Business Inquiries: elliotfitness@gmail.com

TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on getting your pro card. Huge accomplishment! Which will be your first show as a pro? Rumour says NY Pro 2015?

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    would not buy/10
    lófasz

emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    would not buy/10
    anything that can improve the design?

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gz on the pro card!! Hope you do well

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clean or dirty bulk?

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    Clean or dirty bulk?
    i like it dirty

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    everyone's being rude, so I'll give you some honest design feedback.

Remove all text and pictures, and I'd buy the shirt.
    I

Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it would be better if you didn't divide the text and had the images beneath the statement. It's easier to read and keeps the design clean. I don't like the color of the shirt and the font being two colors. The text color should be opposite the shirt color. (Blue and Orange is the hot thing). I think it would be funnier if the picture were less "Microsoft clipart" and had more personality. Just providing constructive feedback. Nice Work

EXAMPLE:

This is my offseason
    (Ice Cream) (Pizza) (Cake) (Etc)
    Rice and Chicken Crew

jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamiesays is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by emanfitness View Post
    anything that can improve the design?
    hire a designer.

also, guy above me has solid advice
    no ads here.

https://www.instagram.com/technoslt/

Originally Posted by jamiesays View Post
    hire a designer.

also, guy above me has solid advice
    Alright, thanks for the feedback!

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

Originally Posted by Jonphinguyen7 View Post
    it would be better if you didn't divide the text and had the images beneath the statement. It's easier to read and keeps the design clean. I don't like the color of the shirt and the font being two colors. The text color should be opposite the shirt color. (Blue and Orange is the hot thing). I think it would be funnier if the picture were less "Microsoft clipart" and had more personality. Just providing constructive feedback. Nice Work

EXAMPLE:

This is my offseason
    (Ice Cream) (Pizza) (Cake) (Etc)
    Thanks for the feedback. Blue shirt and orange font sounds pretty cool. I agree with the clipart statement. Also, I will change the font. It's a little too "boring"

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eh.. graphics are part of my income so..

Enlarge the pics, personally I'd just have it saying "Off season" play around with fonts and colors as well.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Eh.. graphics are part of my income so..

Enlarge the pics, personally I'd just have it saying "Off season" play around with fonts and colors as well.

Offseason
    (Food)weights(food)

Have it say offseason, then have 3 pics below it, limit amount of colors, 2 max, think "clean"

The design.. Definitely not the eating
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

hmmm I can try that out!

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    Offseason
    (Food)weights(food)

Have it say offseason, then have 3 pics below it, limit amount of colors, 2 max, think "clean"

The design.. Definitely not the eating
    i can play around with that too...

What kinda foods would fit well? I'm thinking keeping ice cream on there for sure. I might throw in a pizza lmao.

Thoughts?

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can play around with that too...

What kinda foods would fit well? I'm thinking keeping ice cream on there for sure. I might throw in a pizza lmao.

Thoughts?

For me I love ice cream and pizza in the winter.
    Rice and Chicken Crew

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    put the images side by side not top to bottom
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think any clothing related to lifting memes is absolutely horrible. But that's just me I'm sure a lot of others will like it
    you mad because i'm right?

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    I think any clothing related to lifting memes is absolutely horrible. But that's just me I'm sure a lot of others will like it
    uwotm8??
    Workout Log

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    make a levrone shirt and i'll buy it
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.youtube.com/elliotrodgers

Instagram @Elliotrodgers
    Twitter @Rodgerselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotrodgers
    Business Inquiries: elliotrodgers@gmail.com

wat fak
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Worst shirt I've seen in quite a while, about 27 years to be exact. Sorry

Took some people's advice. Still messing around. What do you guys think now?
    Attached Images

Instagram @Elliotfitness
    Twitter @Fitnesselliot
    Pumpup @Elliotfitness

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Took some people's advice. Still messing around. What do you guys think now?
    - Not a good font

- Bad spacing in said font

- Extremely generic pictographs

- Has been done before, but better: e.g. 'eat lift sleep'-variants

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What would be a better idea imo would be to make gym wear for off seasons or for people who don't particularly like posing around in their skin tight under armour tops and vests.

Something like a loose breathable jumper or likewise for shorts.

Could have some baggier t shirts that still have a good shape to them etc.

Keep it relatively plain with a tasteful logo somewhere.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Originally Posted by makaiser View Post
    what would be a better idea imo would be to make gym wear for off seasons or for people who don't particularly like posing around in their skin tight under armour tops and vests.

something like a loose breathable jumper or likewise for shorts.

Could have some baggier t shirts that still have a good shape to them etc.

Keep it relatively plain with a tasteful logo somewhere.
    weirdos!
    Workout Log

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the older designs were better - the comic book explosions are way too distracting.

There's a fundamental problem with the joke though. Those 3-icon shirts typically have two "normal" icons, then the third icon is the funny one. You're doing one normal icon (the lifter) and two jokes (the food). I think it would work better as "Lift - Sleep - Pizza" or something like that.

Originally Posted by littlearm View Post
    I think the older designs were better - the comic book explosions are way too distracting.

There's a fundamental problem with the joke though. Those 3-icon shirts typically have two "normal" icons, then the third icon is the funny one. You're doing one normal icon (the lifter) and two jokes (the food). I think it would work better as "Lift - Sleep - Pizza" or something like that.
    I was mid typing something liekt his but got distracted at work lol You need 3 diff things not 2 of the same.
    Workout Log

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    the douchebag masses are a huge industry, just look at flag fail, gymshark lol a ****ing shark?