Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Make health a priority LiftedMind's Avatar
    LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Looking to form a mastermind of people actively creating passive income streams.

I posted this on reddit and I am a Miscer, figured this would be appropriate place to post as well.

The following is the post I made on reddit:

(Instant Neg's for pointless replies, only post if you have something valuable to say) Thanks breh's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, I'm keenly interested in establishing a small mastermind of people who are extremely, EXTREMELY disciplined and determined in developing & establishing passive income streams.

I'm not looking for anyone who is just 'kind of' interested in reaching this goal. You have to have already established a strong desire/ detailed vision of creating passive income streams as your primary and biggest goal. Ideally you have already begun the process and are currently actively working on setting streams up/constantly researching. Ideally you are extremely technologically savy and competent in all things internet (think blogging, marketing, social media etc), offline passive income streams are welcome but I'm attracted to tech. They say "Hard work triumphs raw talent". If you diddle around in passive income concepts but don't work your ass off, I'm not interested.

You aren't afraid of failure and understand that you will do whatever it takes to reach your goals. You fail your way to success. You understand that failure can be re-phrased as "testing". You test things until you are successful. You don't lose your enthusiasm if something goes wrong. You instantly go to the next thing without dwelling. You treat each failure as a gift, as a lesson to learn from. You are grateful for all your failures, because each one was a stepping stone that brought you to victory. You'll look back and say "Man, all those failures and struggles were totally worth it. I'm glad I pushed myself to my limits and took the road that many are unwilling to take"

http://i.imgur.com/qnnxjO8.jpg

I'm extremely analytic and take a systematic approach to everything, business and life. I create routines and systems which I follow on a daily basis to optimize my productivity. For example, I hang have hooks on my wall for where I hang my clothes, I don't have time to pull out a hanger and fasten the shirt. I'm always looking for a quicker more efficient method to do things in business and in life. This lets me focus on what's important. I have systems for getting work done (pomodoro technique), systems for eating a top notch organic diet, systems for growing my spiritual self, and systems for exercising. Those habits set my foundation for long term success. I look for ways to embrace routine to eliminate decision making as Tim Ferriss always says.

I developed a financial plan/budget/attitude of how I want to spend and save my money a few weeks back. Soon I am going to hire a programmer to create me a script/software that automates my banking hands free. Banks allow set amount auto-deposits, but I want to create a script that deposits money based on conditions. All my money comes in through paypal. It auto-deposits into my bank. Once it reaches my bank account I want the script to automatically diversify the funds based on %income into various accounts such as: Monthly expenses, business funds, 12 month emergency funds etc.

This is just purely a mastermind where we discuss ideas and use our combined knowledge to fast track and accelerate our projects. I'm not interested in partnering on projects. I work alone, and outsource when necessary. We grow together in parallel and help each other reach our goals.

My goal is to build value driven passive income streams. If it doesn't radically improve or help someone, I'm not working on it. When I build something I put all my heart into it, and make sure it's top notch. Following 80/20 principles of course.

I don't watch tv or read the news. The only information I consume are highly motivational quotes, great books, incredible podcasts, top notch blogs, and communicating with driven motivated individuals who give more energy than they take. I want to spend my time around people who discuss big ideas. No time for gossip or negativity. I push myself to get things done, while staying balanced and healthy.

I'm constantly learning about marketing techniques and marketing vehicles to drive traffic.

I'm constantly researching different passive income streams, deconstructing what the experts in that area are doing, and then establishing frameworks that I can replicate and follow. It's a science.

Here's some early morning brainstorming from the other day.

http://i.imgur.com/JblSd7A.jpg

Passive income streams I'm exploring(a few examples):

* Forum marketing
    * Ranking webpages and renting the traffic, with the possibility of selling said website
    * Email marketing
    * Kindle publishing ebooks on KDP (everything can be outsourced, even the writing of the book)
    * Blogging
    * Membership websites
    * Podcasts
    * Authoring books
    * Researching a spectrum of books and condensing into a cliff note guide for people to follow (currently working on the ultimate sleep hack guide to achieve an amazing sleep, releasing this, and many for free. If users enjoy them I may charge. Users typically pay for something once they know what kind of value you deliver. Build trust, and it's easier to sell)

Marketing vehicles to drive traffic(a few examples):

* Value driven podcasts to funnel to my other hubs
    * Forum marketing to provide value, and funnel users to other content by first delivering free value (When I create something, I can market the same thing over and over again through limitless number of forums. Building up reputable real human accounts of course. Spam )
    * Web services that provide free value through an email list (I'm working on a website that delivers users a daily motivational quote straight to their inbox)
    * Free value driven kindle books/ebooks/guides that guide/funnel users to other hubs
    * Motivational apps for android/ ios that are completely free but built for the purpose of providing value and driving customers to other services.

My rough outline for the next while:

* Establish passive income streams behind the scenes (forum marketing, kindle publishing etc)
    * Document the process
    * Create & test different marketing vehicles and drive traffic to my main hub(blog)
    * Establish the blog as a hub of awesome value driven content for improving peoples lives
    * Turn the passive income streams into highly detailed and valuable online courses to teach others.
    * Become an authority in these topics and release a coaching/ webinar series.

All those projects I will outsource and delegate to VA's when necessary.

Here's some of my favorite podcasts I listen to on a daily basis: http://i.imgur.com/2sFr7WH.png

Here's my work space I built including a standing desk, vision board, idea wall (I write ideas down on sticky notes and put them under corresponding categories for delegation to act on later), and then other information related to my morning routine. It makes a big difference to have a work space you enjoy.

http://i.imgur.com/cEwPOE1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Z4BjnzD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tC01vmb.jpg

Here's a motivational poster I created, do whatever you please with it. I'm going to create more in the future.

http://i.imgur.com/G1ey07Z.jpg
    (That’s the small version, the large one is 50mb. Pm if you want a dropbox link)

Here's a quote I enjoy: "We find strengths in the temptations that we resist" What does that mean? It means we find strength when we are tempted to sleep in, it means we find strength when we are tempted to take a hot shower vs cold. It means we find strength when we are tempted to play a video game vs write a blog post.

http://i.imgur.com/5jZn6gz.jpg

I set huge goals for myself. Some of my favorite role models currently:

Tim Ferriss (biggest inspiration currently)
    James Altucher (honest business guy who has made millions & lost it all, several times before figuring things out)
    Brian johnson from entheos
    Lewis howes
    John Lee dumas (entrepreneur on fire podcast)
    (few examples, too many great role models out there)

I built the following routine, and typically follow this 7 days a week(not every aspect, I use it as a framework and follow it to the best of my ability depending on my workload. I do what I can each day, but that template is my goal). It sounds like a lot but it's just a matter of mastering one habit at a time. I'm up at 5am every day.

Morning routine

• Rise 5am

• Drink 500ml of spring water

• Big Smiles for 30 seconds/ Gratitude

• Priming breath 30 reps

• Body movement / Yoga 5 min

• Foam rolling/yoga balls 5min

• Rebounder 5 min

• Incantations/ Affirmations/ Condition beliefs

• Engage your Emotions/ Empowering Questions

• Driving force/ life plan Reflection/ vision

• 52 virtues reflection

• Moving towards/away values reflection

• Fear setting reflection

• Celebrate Magic moments

• Bike ride/sprints/walk/run 30 min

• Cold shower 5 min

• Green juice

• Morning journaling 15min

• Brain training 25min

• 10 ideas list generation

• Read 10 pages of book.

• Determine days Pomodoro’s

• Morning Meditation 15 min

• Herbal tonic

Work routine

• Cafι for 4 pomodoro’s

• Native American Flute practice (brain training)

• 3 pomodoro’s @ home

• 1.5 hour break

• Superfood Smoothie

• Gratitude expression

• 15 minute meditation

• Podcast listening

• 4 pomodoro’s @ home

• 30 min break

• Superfood Smoothie

• Native American Flute practice

Evening routine

• Short bike ride

• Meal

• Leisure

• Celebrate day's success - Journal

• 52 virtues/ Moving towards/ away questions.

• 8pm read fiction 30 min

• 2 min ice cold shower

• Gratitude

• Feet up the wall breathing meditation

• Bed 9pm
    GUIDE #6 | 23 Steps to Perfect Sleep ► bit.ly/23-Sleep
    GUIDE #5 | Magic Moments ► bit.ly/MISC-5
    GUIDE #4 | Meditating ► bit.ly/MISC-4
    GUIDE #3 | Mentors ► bit.ly/MISC-3
    Healthy brain ► bit.ly/BrainGains
    Life Wisdom ► bit.ly/LifeWisdom
    301 life changing books ► bit.ly/301books
    Optimize your sleep , eat more vegetables, deepen your relationships with love, gratitude, compassion. Read more books, watch less tv (active learning vs passive). Meditate daily. Get in touch with your body & soul

LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Continued from last post*

Albert Einstein put it perfectly "Try not to become a man of success but become a man of value"

How much money I earn isn't my primary focus, I care about creating products and services that will positively influence people’s lives over and over again. All the ideas above regarding my plans for passive income, that is just the initial stage of establishing abundance to funnel into my real projects. Once that's established, then it's time to take a strategic step back and start creating the real game plan of how I'm going to change the world.

I know I’m going to become successful, anyone can if they set their mind in the right place. I've established it in my head, made clear goals, take action every day, work my ass off. It's just a matter of time before the vision manifests into reality.

Warren buffet once said "I already knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I doubted it for a second"

So with everything mentioned, and based on that criteria, I'm looking for people who give more energy than they take. In a nutshell that means you must be established and have a ton to share. I'm not interested in putting effort in unless you have an equal amount to share back. Make sense? Awesome, hopefully you are hiding and see this post.

Post replies, PM me, either or. I'll let you know the details to the channel via pm if you're someone who sounds like I can work together with.
    Alright, show me what you got.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

End of post. I doubt there are many people like this in the misc, but if you're hiding, come at me bro.

Edit- paypal screen shot

2nd Edit- This is a site I just quickly put together. It will be ready in a few weeks hopefully. www.inboxquote.com/

Last edited by LiftedMind; 09-02-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    Optimize your sleep , eat more vegetables, deepen your relationships with love, gratitude, compassion. Read more books, watch less tv (active learning vs passive). Meditate daily. Get in touch with your body & soul

Bump, where y'all hiding.

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very interesting OP but I didn't see where you listed your current examples of successful passive income? You note "you know you are going to become very successful" but only want people with more experience who will "give more than they take."

Essentially it sounds like you want mentors, not a club built on people with the same experience level as yourself.
    Watchout your neg comments princess

supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000) supman160 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree 100% with the quote about "fears being nothing but illusions that hold you back from success"

I also live by the concept that resisting temptations that add 0 value to your life will lead to progress (e.g. fapping, watching pron, playing videogames, etc)

betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000) betamax69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stopped reading at mastermind. I think you mean hive mind dummy. Kinda chitty that you say something dumb about your big plan right in the opening line, huh?

Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shardbearer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at how much effort you put into that, you do it by simply doing it not wasting your time talking about and trying to come up with a robot routine

thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TLDR. And I don't understand how your daily routine ties into whatever the hell you're trying to market.
    Soda free/Pork free
    USAF

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. This is exactly me. I already like you OP.

I'm right now building a passive income stream, you should check out what I'm doing. I haven't worked a job in a year because of the one I built so far. And I want to learn how to do more myself... I would love multiple streams of it.
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Misc is always right crew

Start typing out response to thread then think "who cares" and closes thread crew
    Masterrace height crew
    U maek me so angry

Originally Posted by JMAG90 View Post
    Very interesting OP but I didn't see where you listed your current examples of successful passive income? You note "you know you are going to become very successful" but only want people with more experience who will "give more than they take."

Essentially it sounds like you want mentors, not a club built on people with the same experience level as yourself.
    I want people who are on a similar path that I'm on, with similar motivation and discipline. Similar experience, slightly less, slightly more. The drive is what's important.

I don't need to reveal what my active passive income streams are, that can be discussed later. I guess I should have included a screenshot of some paypal payments:

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have lot of passive/active income coming through from everywhere. PM me with your info and I'll PM you with mine. Thanks
    β€œAnd once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Native American Flute Practice"

???? OP you trollin? or srs? srs question.
    ...imnoting

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    "Native American Flute Practice"

???? OP you trollin? or srs? srs question.

MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LiftedMind View Post
    I want people who are on a similar path that I'm on, with similar motivation and discipline. Similar experience, slightly less, slightly more. The drive is what's important.

I don't need to reveal what my active passive income streams are, that can be discussed later. I guess I should have included a screenshot of some paypal payments:

mirin earnings.
    Check out my website brahs:
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    bausvault.com | THE INTERNET MALL - FOR MEN.
    http://bausvault.com/101-lifehacks-men/ | 101 LIFEHACKS FOR MEN
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ~always pick 3 crew~ ~PC Gaming Crew~ ~Trance Crew~ ~Canadian crew~

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    how did you get started OP?
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Da fuk is pomodoro

Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    Da fuk is pomodoro
    Productivity technique/ work flow system.

Here are some resources:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/04wht6fvxac...Sheet.pdf?dl=0
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/xonxxuz8ttj...odoro.pdf?dl=0

http://www.dropbox.com/s/rbl5rxlwx65..._v1-3.pdf?dl=0

Originally Posted by diplodocus View Post
    how did you get started OP?
    Nofap.

Serious.

day 160+, going for 365 strong.

and cold showers, day 170+

But seriously, nofap is where it all started. When you have no motivation, nofap will re-cultivate your desire to get things done. Read napoleon hill's book "think and grow rich" on sexual transmutation. Turning sexual energy directly into your work/ projects. Real talk.

diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000) diplodocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nofap.

Serious.

day 160+, going for 365 strong.

and cold showers, day 170+

But seriously, nofap is where it all started. When you have no motivation, nofap will re-cultivate your desire to get things done. Read napoleon hill's book "think and grow rich" on sexual transmutation. Turning sexual energy directly into your work/ projects. Real talk.
    did 99 days once before haven't been able to reach it again but I know exactly what you're talking about. When I'm on nofap for over a few weeks I just get chit done even if its just cleaning up my room, my car, the yard etc.
    > I ❤ ⌂ ♫ <

☆ IN SQUATS WE TRUST ☆

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

~*Montreal Misc Crew*~

buttplug thumb of peace invrlose123's Avatar
    invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay cut the crap and tell us what we all want to hear:

Potential money
    Requirements
    How to get involved

If you ever watched dragon den they don't give a fuk about your daily routine or your vegan diet they just want to know cold hard numbers. From your post I'm seeing about as much money as working a low-pay f/t job so how much time are you investing?
    Needs to get back in to the gym crew

Non-lifting ******* crew

MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    As in as one could be, OP. You had me on Tim Ferriss, love the dude. Already read 4-hour work week and 4-hour body and am planning on starting the 4-hour chef.

Originally Posted by invrlose123 View Post
    Okay cut the crap and tell us what we all want to hear:

Potential money
    Requirements
    How to get involved

If you ever watched dragon den they don't give a fuk about your daily routine or your vegan diet they just want to know cold hard numbers. From your post I'm seeing about as much money as working a low-pay f/t job so how much time are you investing?
    That income is passive, I put in 30 minutes a day. The rest of the time I'm working on my other projects in relation to the framework I mentioned. My daily routine was to show my discipline and commitment, because people can be interested in what I described but not get it done because they don't set up their daily habits/ routine to make them successful etc. Not hating. Cold hard numbers aren't relevant. I'm looking for people who are on a similar path/goals with the discipline and commitment to get it done. Knowledge helps too, it would take too much time for me to explain how to do these things to people/ explain the different passive income streams. Ideally they already know all about passive income and have set up a framework/ plan of action and are currently pursuing it. I totally get what you are saying about dragons den, great points. Hope that explained things a bit, thanks brah.

Originally Posted by MintTea View Post
    As in as one could be, OP. You had me on Tim Ferriss, love the dude. Already read 4-hour work week and 4-hour body and am planning on starting the 4-hour chef.
    Amazing book. Go to his blog and search around, he has a 100% free copy of the audio book read by Tim himself. I also did a live Q & A with Tim and he personally answered 5 of my questions. It was humbling and an honor to speak with him.

Originally Posted by MintTea View Post
    4 hour work week was a huge influence to me as well. Recommend everyone read it if passive income is something they want to strive for.

MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MintTea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Amazing book. Go to his blog and search around, he has a 100% free copy of the audio book read by Tim himself. I also did a live Q & A with Tim and he personally answered 5 of my questions. It was humbling and an honor to speak with him.
    I'll look for the Q&A once I get home. Cheers, mate.

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what is passive about writing a book? Or anything else on that list?

GL op but cant help thinking that people who get rich off this kind of thing don't d^ck about discussing their master plans with others, listening to motivational gurus or writing out their minute by minute daily routine

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like you have OCD or autism, but good luck.

EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EQuiiNoXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interested.

Originally Posted by gilesmiles1 View Post
    what is passive about writing a book? Or anything else on that list?

GL op but cant help thinking that people who get rich off this kind of thing don't d^ck about discussing their master plans with others, listening to motivational gurus or writing out their minute by minute daily routine
    The thing that is passive about writing a book is that you do the work once (researching and writing the book), depending on how well the book does you earn passive income for each sale. It sits on amazons search results indefintely, and earns a sale every time somone buys. If you publish the book via kindle KDP, you can collect 70% royalty for each sale due to self publishing. If you publish with a traditional publisher, they take a higher cut but they may have more levarge in getting your book out there & onto a new york times best seller list (this is where you earn big money). There are plenty of successful authors who self publish, it's often harder but can be done. Take tucker max for example, he self published a book with great success.

I'm by no means rich, I've just happened to have the seed planted in my head to achieve things like this as a goal. With enough persistence and hard work, it can be achieved. You just have to hustle until you make it.

The daily plan was just an example of a system which an lead to more productivity. Each morning we wake up with a morning routine, and that can set the pace for what we accomplish during the day. If we start off the day with empowerment, reflect on our goals, and get our mind focused on what we want to achieve, things like that can play a role in reaching your dreams. It's not for everyone, my routine isn't for everyone. I just hope that it helps inspire someone in some way. I've had a lot of good things come with a routine like that, and I know others can do the same. Good luck brah.