Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wait, is the Olympia on soon?

gozz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No bodybuilders producing DVDs anymore is hurting the hype a bit I reckon
    Tom Platz is the greatest of all time.

TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gozz View Post
    No bodybuilders producing DVDs anymore is hurting the hype a bit I reckon
    i just received my video trailer of my newest film, "And Still" available at the Olympia Expo and later on my website along with amazon.com. I'll post up an update very soon, as I am awaiting the first batch of dvds and blu-rays. Oh and its well over 2hrs of content, including 3wks out training from 2013 Olympia, a ton of interviews even from my parents which wasn't done before, Olympia pre-judging and finals, not to mention the posedown where it got really crazy on stage and even with fans off-stage. A few nasty hecklers even spewing racial stuff, which I found weird since they were Kai fans lol, but I figured I'd leave it on the dvd to show how intense the fans are now that our sport is growing. I had this filmed in a 4k format, which was authored on standard dvd and Blu-Ray, but I have the data to author in actual 4k which I will do once I get more time, as I'd like to make a limited edition box set for that type of content since its gonna cost more to make.

I know you guys want more videos and I agree that many of us have let you down. Just know that with me having my own supplement company that I have listened and come Olympia week, I will deliver more content to get you guys hyping up the show again. The best thing to do is to actually engage on social media feeds, as all of my staff, including myself read just about every post on there and when we receive tons of engagement of comments, likes and most importantly shares, we post more to keep you guys coming back. Make sure to actually engage and not just view, press the like button, type in comments, share the content and I promise that I will get up more progress pics and videos which is something I never do ok fellas. Well gotta goto but thank you all for the support and the support of the other awesome athletes competing for the title.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the update !

Good luck for the O Phil Heath !

Make it 4 and retain that title

blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome Phil! Great to see you on here. Always a pleasure to see the you on this forum and interacting with fans. Hope all is well for you! Wish you the best of luck in this years Olympia!

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheers Phil. Good luck in three weeks.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phil, if you snap a FDB today I promise I will like it and share it. You're the leader of the pack. If Mr.O were to share progress pics during the O-prep, others would too.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A combination of a few things, I think:

-- No Jay.
    -- A predictable outcome. You're a dumbass if you think Kai is going to win.
    -- A drama-less, unexciting year. Nobody went to jail. Nobody said anything controversial. Roelly's bike accident was probably the most newsworthy thing.
    -- Lackluster promotion from all the parties involved. You could easily forget that Flex and MD even exist at this point.
    -- Just an overall lack of "sizzle". The sport has gotten too safe and boring.

Hopefully things will change.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And I will say that the bodybuilders themselves are awesome and are holding up their end of things. The field today is as good (or better) than it was in the fabled 90s period.

But the industry isn't making such good use of them. Just last year you had a historic Olympia, with three former Sandow-winners competing against each other. How often did you hear this fact mentioned? Most of the promo took the angle of "well, here's this year's show..." It was like everyone was trying to make pro bodybuilding look as dull as possible.

The IFBB should promote itself more like boxing.

We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheGift View Post
    i just received my video trailer of my newest film, "And Still" available at the Olympia Expo and later on my website along with amazon.com. I'll post up an update very soon, as I am awaiting the first batch of dvds and blu-rays. Oh and its well over 2hrs of content, including 3wks out training from 2013 Olympia, a ton of interviews even from my parents which wasn't done before, Olympia pre-judging and finals, not to mention the posedown where it got really crazy on stage and even with fans off-stage. A few nasty hecklers even spewing racial stuff, which I found weird since they were Kai fans lol, but I figured I'd leave it on the dvd to show how intense the fans are now that our sport is growing. I had this filmed in a 4k format, which was authored on standard dvd and Blu-Ray, but I have the data to author in actual 4k which I will do once I get more time, as I'd like to make a limited edition box set for that type of content since its gonna cost more to make.

I know you guys want more videos and I agree that many of us have let you down. Just know that with me having my own supplement company that I have listened and come Olympia week, I will deliver more content to get you guys hyping up the show again. The best thing to do is to actually engage on social media feeds, as all of my staff, including myself read just about every post on there and when we receive tons of engagement of comments, likes and most importantly shares, we post more to keep you guys coming back. Make sure to actually engage and not just view, press the like button, type in comments, share the content and I promise that I will get up more progress pics and videos which is something I never do ok fellas. Well gotta goto but thank you all for the support and the support of the other awesome athletes competing for the title.
    This is why Phil succeeds.

What a brilliant business mind you have, mirin hard!

ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    So many butthurt people about "unfair" placing. So over dramatic. If it bothers you so much become a judge then. Jesus. Its not that bad.
    Brb, filling out my application to become an IFBB judge

...Oh wait...

NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    well this one is #50, pretty cool, plus it's gonna be on NBC so it'll also be filmed. I'm excited for Kai's first Mr. O to be broadcast on tv
    It is NOT going to be televised live. I'm not sure where this idea came from.

NBC Sports is airing the Mr. Olympia international bodybuilding contest in two 90-minute specials, the first on Oct. 18 and the second on Oct. 25. Its an Olympia rewind, that will look back on 50 years of Mr. Olympia.

LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LUGIA is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I miss the oldschool Ronnie DVDs now that was simply amazing.
    Just Ronnie killing it in Metroflex oldschool style, with famous quotes from goat

Phill is the only smart one obviously at the moment, glad to see you releasing all that stuff champ looking forward to it, I think this will be an easy win for you this year. Slay em' and good luck mate

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NickM205 View Post

NBC Sports is airing the Mr. Olympia international bodybuilding contest in two 90-minute specials, the first on Oct. 18 and the second on Oct. 25. Its an Olympia rewind, that will look back on 50 years of Mr. Olympia.
    Sammy never said it'd be broadcast live. He said it'll be filmed.

NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    Sammy never said it'd be broadcast live. He said it'll be filmed.
    well this one is #50, pretty cool, plus it's gonna be on NBC so it'll also be filmed. I'm excited for Kai's first Mr. O to be broadcast on tv
    Again, its not a playing of the O from beginning to end, its a special about 50 years of Mr. Olympia. It will not be the bb.com broadcast replayed. There is no guarantee you'll even see more than a few seconds or minutes of Kai talking, or a shot or two on stage.

Its the same ol poverty bb.com broadcast we get every year.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has been really good the last few years.
    A pattern in the chaos.

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)

Would you rather pay $19.99 as we did in 2002 and 03 when the O was on ppv?

The bb.com stream delivers what all of us ultimately want, which is to be able to watch the competition. Don't like the play by play? Press mute.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For me, unfair placings at 90% of pro competitions, including the Arnold and Olympia, make things less exciting every year. I'll come take a look at the pics later and maybe watch a few of the routines of the guys that put on a good show.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind the stream at all TBH as long as it's stable, the quality is a lot better than it used to be too.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    For me, unfair placings at 90% of pro competitions, including the Arnold and Olympia, make things less exciting every year. I'll come take a look at the pics later and maybe watch a few of the routines of the guys that put on a good show.
    You'll be glued to the stream on Friday and Saturday night just like the rest of us. Stop it now.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lack of coverage

really sucks.... really really sucks

why companies like MD, FLex, etc dont have some "weekly update" vid with their pro's is beyond me... I mean seriously wtf do you pay these guys for? you cant take 10 minutes of video every 1-2 weeks with your athletes? They dont even have to pose or taker clothes off, just fuking train and talk a bit for fuks sake

it really sucks that the olympia coverage has just become practically non-existene the last few years
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I don't mind the stream at all TBH as long as it's stable, the quality is a lot better than it used to be too.
    The quality was incredible compared to the last ones, but then again, the cameramen.....

What a lovely side tricep.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not watching this year

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just wanna see who will place higher

Wolf or Ramy

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well I'm definitely hyped now. Phil has directly ensured that.

Phil, one thing that really sucks that I'm sure you're aware of -

People keep putting videos of you on youtube that say 'Olympia 2014' in the title, but the videos are like 3 years old. So when I see a 'new' Phil Heath video on youtube, one tends to think "oh, that must not actually have anything new in it"
    Last edited by kanis999; 09-03-2014 at 10:36 AM.

DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DT604 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

In on thread and same page as soon to be 4 x Mr.O- The Gift

Good luck Phil, cheers for the update!!!

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for posting here and updating phil

I never said it was gonna be live. just that there will be a lot of cameras and NBC stuff (making this one look very legit hehe)

But being able to see in in super HD (even if it's a few weeks later) will be awesome. will record and save in DVR for grandchildren
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500) rocknnrolla is not very helpful. (-500)
    relax guys, hes not reading ur replies lol

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rocknnrolla View Post
    relax guys, hes not reading ur replies lol
    He lurks, so he probably is reading them
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

what op? I am so hyped for the bul**** they will come up with this year