Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHCL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Voyeursthetics View Post
    would pay good money to inhale one of phils "gifted" farts

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    another reason why Phil Heath has no integrity and is after them dollar bills.

not a fan.
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ncballa1011 View Post
    Of course I haven't tried them all but I know how to read the back of labels
    facepalm.jpeg.........
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    another reason why Phil Heath has no integrity and is after them dollar bills.

not a fan.
    It's the same with Kai, Jay, Ronnie, Rhoden, Dexter, Dorian, etc. Pretty much all of them

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    This. I really don't see the problem. I don't see it as "preying" on teens whatsoever. Most standard supplements are the same or very similar anyways. You'd have to be stupid to think it's gonna give you all your gains.

His preworkout is basically caffeine with BCAA's....in other words, it's a pretty solid product, whether you wanna admit it or not. Would I pay the full retail price? Nope, but that doesn't mean it's snake-oil or that it sucks.
    /thread
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    It's the same with Kai, Jay, Ronnie, Rhoden, Dexter, Dorian, etc. Pretty much all of them

Thank GOD for Carnivor-Kai

Do you really think Kai greene loves protein powder that much? Do you think when he says his nightly prayers he makes sure to mention Carnivor protein? Micheal Jordan doesn't wear fruit of the looms underpants. He probably doesn't even like cereal. (Wheaties)
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Idk man sure they are sponsored, but Kai hasn't left musclemeds and started his own company, putting more b.s out on the market to rob kids of money.

I don't really follow Rhoden or Dex

Ronnie and Dorian only started their own sponsorship line up of supplements after they had already won 7-8 olympias, I can't blame them there. They also weren't pushing hard on any supplements when they were winning the O's either (at least not that I'm aware of) I still think it's b.s they come out with their own line, but I just don't remember them pushing it like Phil is pushing his.

Phil was all about muscletech and how they have superior products and made him the bb'r he is today, now all of a sudden his new line made him who he is today?? How can you blatantly lie that hard.

but like the radio hosts said, it's srs bullshiit, starting your own pure monotonous bull**** supplement line to sell to the young unknowing beginners to screw them out of what little cash they already have so Phil Heath who is wealthy enough can become wealthier. He damn well knows his supplements didn't make him the bb'r he is today, and they will be "at marginally best beneficial" to any people who use them.

cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Idk man sure they are sponsored, but Kai hasn't left musclemeds and started his own company, putting more b.s out on the market to rob kids of money.

Ronnie and Dorian only started their own sponsorship line up of supplements after they had already won 7-8 olympias, I can't blame them there. They also weren't pushing hard on any supplements when they were winning the O's either (at least not that I'm aware of) I still think it's b.s they come out with their own line, but I just don't remember them pushing it like Phil is pushing his.

Phil was all about muscletech and how they have superior products and made him the bb'r he is today, now all of a sudden his new line made him who he is today?? How can you blatantly lie that hard.

but like the radio hosts said, it's srs bullshiit, starting your own pure monotonous bull**** supplement line to sell to the young unknowing beginners to screw them out of what little cash they already have so Phil Heath who is wealthy enough can become wealthier. He damn well knows his supplements didn't make him the bb'r he is today, and they will be "at marginally best beneficial" to any people who use them.
    It's completely irrelevant if it's their own company or if they have won 6-8 Olympias or not. They all are in the supplement game which is built on lies and deceit, nothing new here.
    I personally think it's immoral, but ostracizing Phil when literally every other athlete has does the exact same things is ludicrous.

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Thank GOD for Carnivor-Kai

Do you really think Kai greene loves protein powder that much? Do you think when he says his nightly prayers he makes sure to mention Carnivor protein? Micheal Jordan doesn't wear fruit of the looms underpants. He probably doesn't even like cereal. (Wheaties)
    Lol, if people actually understood the reality of where this "beef protein" actually comes from. Basically all of the scrap of a cow turned into a gelatin then dehydrated to powder form. Then they add some cheap filler aminos since the cow parts lack them. I really hope Kai doesn't ever touch the crap, but it makes me laugh that people who follow Paleo buy these types of protein powders sometimes.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's completely irrelevant if it's their own company or if they have won 6-8 Olympias or not. They all are in the supplement game which is built on lies and deceit, nothing new here.
    I personally think it's immoral, but ostracizing Phil when literally every other athlete has does the exact same things is ludicrous.
    This. I can see why people make fun of the press conference and all that, but i don't understand why you would single out phil, from a moral pov.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been making great gains on his products!
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    This. I can see why people make fun of the press conference and all that, but i don't understand why you would single out phil, from a moral pov.
    agreed

morally... they're all soulless people selling overpriced garbage to people, just depends on how big a piece of the pie they want to be profiting

cool guys tho

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The reason people are jumping on Phil is that he is not very likeable and easier to dislike than most. But like others pointed out, he is not doing anything that others aren't already doing. At the end of the day, it is how most of the money is earned by the pros.

Most of them definitely don't pay the bills with winnings.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Some good points there, but just wanted to say nobody is ROBBING kids of their money. Nobody is sticking a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to buy supplements. Talk about being melodramatic. Or maybe you're just one of those people who think that marketing makes people automatically buy products as if they're robots without any choice in the matter. Or maybe you just don't understand the meaning of the word "rob"...either way, it's stupid to say anyone is robbing people unless they're doing something fraudulent, like stating there is more active ingredient(s) than what is on the label (which does happen in the supplement industry, of course, but it's not every company that does it).

One can easily argue that the industry as a whole might be built on lies and deceit or at the very least misleading people...but that doesn't mean every supplement itself is built on that. There are plenty of supplements with scientifically proven benefits.

Whey protein (which is basically just food)
    creatine monohydrate
    fish oil
    multivitamin (preventing deficiencies)
    citrulline malate
    beta alanine
    caffeine
    BCAA's

and probably some more out there

The science is out there now, and the internet makes a lot of the info readily accessible. It's not like everyone buying supplements is doing so *just* because they've been tricked into doing it.

There are effective supplements out there. They're not miracle workers, but they're not total garbage either.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't say protein powder is the only business robbing people of their money. There are more of those in the world than you can count.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheGift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So when we come out with our accredited certifications proving that these supplements are fact not fiction, will be people still talk this trash? Well, of course because heck its the internet and not one person has even tested our product to provide such claim, as like most internet people love to generalize, give opinions with absolutely no factual data to back up their claim. Just because I worked for a previous company and left doesn't mean anything as their stuff was tested and worked, but I found something within my own brand that I felt was better and why shouldn't I provide that to the world? I'd be stupid for not exploring the world of nutraceutical as I am by nature very well aware and even more now about what works and what really doesn't.

The greatest thing about doing my own line, is that I will be able, just like what I've done with my physique, prove naysayers wrong again and again and again. You'd really have to be ignorant to think I'm not a step ahead of these critics and not assume I'd get trashed, without reservation, but hey, its just the way it is. Our IsoWhey has already been tested along with our pre-workout, "Accelerate" and we will be sharing the results very soon. The greatest part is knowing that we're doing this the right way, by obtaining the highest quality of raw materials on the market, formulating them with a meaningful and pure process and are more than willing in time to educate our consumers about Gifted Nutrition. I am truly excited for my show, in addition to working on bringing some cool, badass products that people will really like. I've had customers already due their due diligence and try our stuff and have already re-ordered not just because of it being me but because they saw results and loved the taste. The challenge is simple, come out with a product that is what you actually say it is with 3rd party proof, produce new innovative, yet meaningful formulations which doesn't necessarily mean you have to re-invent the wheel and provide enough education so that people can make a real educated decision pertaining to their fitness goals. Oh and keep in mind by what I say about having to re-invent the wheel, as many people like to add in so called fancy names but are they using the correct amount of clinical dosages to ensure efficiency? What about purity because we all have seen that all gasoline isn't race fuel and some definitely say its 110octane when really its 85. That's why I'm accepting the challenge because I wanna do something awesome and I'm currently doing just that with my team, as they share the same goals as I do.

Thank you all for reading this, as I know this post will be shared many times over and I definitely realize you guys care about what I have to contribute whether you like me, or not. I'm here to help that's it, I love my team and my products and hopefully you will too. If not, its all good but you won't be able to say that my stuff is fake that's for damn sure.

I'm done here and will go back into my cave, but be sure to discuss on our ********, Instagram and Twitter and give us your feedback ONCE you've tried it. I truly appreciate your time and make sure to stay tuned because we have even more products coming out at the Mr Olympia Expo and would love to educate you more on how to use them and such.

Be cool, Be Gifted and definitely stay safe guys!

Phil H.

wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) wastedtime is on a distinguished road. (+10)

in

in lol

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with the supp line and best of luck at the O' Phil.
    A pattern in the chaos.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheGift View Post

Phil H.
    Greetings Mr.Heath,

Was it intentional that your posing trunks' colours from 2011, were duplicated in 2013? (Dark purple at pre-judging and sky blue at the finals)

Was there more to it than coincidence?

Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Innovative preworkout... Science breaking whey... Never before seen test booster

But hey as long as the flavor is good then sure we'll throw away half a bill on a tub with a name on it.

So when we come out with our accredited certifications proving that these supplements are fact not fiction, will be people still talk this trash? Well, of course because heck its the internet and not one person has even tested our product to provide such claim, as like most internet people love to generalize, give opinions with absolutely no factual data to back up their claim. Just because I worked for a previous company and left doesn't mean anything as their stuff was tested and worked, but I found something within my own brand that I felt was better and why shouldn't I provide that to the world? I'd be stupid for not exploring the world of nutraceutical as I am by nature very well aware and even more now about what works and what really doesn't.

The greatest thing about doing my own line, is that I will be able, just like what I've done with my physique, prove naysayers wrong again and again and again. You'd really have to be ignorant to think I'm not a step ahead of these critics and not assume I'd get trashed, without reservation, but hey, its just the way it is. Our IsoWhey has already been tested along with our pre-workout, "Accelerate" and we will be sharing the results very soon. The greatest part is knowing that we're doing this the right way, by obtaining the highest quality of raw materials on the market, formulating them with a meaningful and pure process and are more than willing in time to educate our consumers about Gifted Nutrition. I am truly excited for my show, in addition to working on bringing some cool, badass products that people will really like. I've had customers already due their due diligence and try our stuff and have already re-ordered not just because of it being me but because they saw results and loved the taste. The challenge is simple, come out with a product that is what you actually say it is with 3rd party proof, produce new innovative, yet meaningful formulations which doesn't necessarily mean you have to re-invent the wheel and provide enough education so that people can make a real educated decision pertaining to their fitness goals. Oh and keep in mind by what I say about having to re-invent the wheel, as many people like to add in so called fancy names but are they using the correct amount of clinical dosages to ensure efficiency? What about purity because we all have seen that all gasoline isn't race fuel and some definitely say its 110octane when really its 85. That's why I'm accepting the challenge because I wanna do something awesome and I'm currently doing just that with my team, as they share the same goals as I do.

Thank you all for reading this, as I know this post will be shared many times over and I definitely realize you guys care about what I have to contribute whether you like me, or not. I'm here to help that's it, I love my team and my products and hopefully you will too. If not, its all good but you won't be able to say that my stuff is fake that's for damn sure.

I'm done here and will go back into my cave, but be sure to discuss on our ********, Instagram and Twitter and give us your feedback ONCE you've tried it. I truly appreciate your time and make sure to stay tuned because we have even more products coming out at the Mr Olympia Expo and would love to educate you more on how to use them and such.

Phil H.
    I actually like Phil but this is pretty funny. There is no beneficial innovation in a industry born on lies, deceit and high margins.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    when we come out with our accredited certifications proving that these supplements are fact not fiction, will be people still talk this trash?

Our IsoWhey has already been tested along with our pre-workout, "Accelerate" and we will be sharing the results very soon.
    Hey Phil,

I wish you the best with your venture, I'm all for people offering products and services that are of value and actually have a benefit to people.

Only one thing I'd say about what I've quoted above is that shouldn't you have really done all the testing BEFORE you launched your product so that you could launch it WITH the accreditation and proven scientific 3rd party studies as part of the marketing for it?

It's sort of like a new Ferrari being marketed as being able to have a top speed of 270mph before they have it independently tested to prove it actually does?

Wala
    IG: waldronconstruction

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Greetings Mr.Heath,

Was it intentional that your posing trunks' colours from 2011, were duplicated in 2013? (Dark purple at pre-judging and sky blue at the finals)

Was there more to it than coincidence?
    Ever wonder why Kai always wore red trunks.. then started wearing everything but red? Maybe he should wear green?

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only thing I see Phil proving is that Muscletech products are the only ones that help win Olympia's if he loses this year.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    #damagecontrol
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

no your right it is biased of me to ostracize phil and not others, it could be because he is the current Mr. O, and yes the hype train is running around his supplements. The others kind of flew under the radar imo, but that's a positive for Phil.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Some good points there, but just wanted to say nobody is ROBBING kids of their money. Nobody is sticking a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to buy supplements. Talk about being melodramatic. Or maybe you're just one of those people who think that marketing makes people automatically buy products as if they're robots without any choice in the matter. Or maybe you just don't understand the meaning of the word "rob"...either way, it's stupid to say anyone is robbing people unless they're doing something fraudulent, like stating there is more active ingredient(s) than what is on the label (which does happen in the supplement industry, of course, but it's not every company that does it).
    good point I should not use the word "rob" you are right there. I'll use "suckering" instead lol

I just wish the whole supplement, fitness, bodybuilding industry was a little more truthful, but that's a whole new discussion entirely and does not belong on this board.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Ever wonder why Kai always wore red trunks.. then started wearing everything but red? Maybe he should wear green?
    I did wonder, his episodes of red trunks aren't really patterned, so it's hard to make a distinctive connection.

I'd like to see him wear green too, but a lighter one, not the green he used at the NY Pro 2011, I'd see him in a lighter green, like Ramy 2013 Mr.O.

Spike92 is 15.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the real supplements should be legal . now that, I'd buy from Phil Heath.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)