Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't believe that some people are even talking about "natty" in this section....
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post

This is not meant as an insult, but I feel like people with limited genetic potential get VERY upset at these topics, as if limiting what others can achieve naturally will somehow make their own achievements more significant.

Are you for real???

I don't even lift anymore, I couldn't care less if you and your friends have better genetic, potential, physique than me.....!

You lack the basics of this argument dude.

Let's see if this convinces you: check the 'progress' section and look at all the guys in here who competed naturally; read their stuff, what they went through and then think about this: Jeff Seid is a big dude, shredded to the bone, who stays like that 365. 3 6 5.

You know what that means?
    If you do, then we are done, if you don't then re-go to the 'progress' section and see at what cost the other users get ultra lean before the competition, and how they feel.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DanOsman View Post
    Are you for real???

I don't even lift anymore, I couldn't care less if you and your friends have better genetic, potential, physique than me.....!

You lack the basics of this argument dude.

Let's see if this convinces you: check the 'progress' section and look at all the guys in here who competed naturally; read their stuff, what they went through and then think about this: Jeff Seid is a big dude, shredded to the bone, who stays like that 365. 3 6 5.

You know what that means?
    If you do, then we are done, if you don't then re-go to the 'progress' section and see at what cost the other users get ultra lean before the competition, and how they feel.
    All I am saying is that saying look at all these people who are natural and don't look like that, is not proof that he IS using. There are people who are exceptional and talented and respond well to training.

I stay fairly lean year round as my body works that way. Like it was mentioned before, the guy weighs in at 180 for competitions at 6', which are not crazy stats. He is very blessed in how that 180 looks on him, but to say he must use is not fair.

And keep in mind, I am not saying he doesn't use at all...I actually think he might be and lean to that side, but to claim that he MUST be on to look like that is not something I agree with.

And keeping with lacking the basic arguments, you are saying that if 100 people from the progress forum don't have the results he does, it is impossible for him to achieve them naturally? It definitely makes it less likely, but not impossible.

The argument is pointless and I will leave it there, but when someone hasn't even broken the 200 lbs mark in competition weight at 6', I feel like assuming they MUST take steroids is a bit presumptuous.

wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol...just lol
    W.N.B.F Pro
    B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM-HFS
    Instagram-Wheels_Morgante_Fitness
    The reason why I do that, put my body through all that....Because I love it. -Ronnie Coleman

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I am sure most people here know someone or are that someone who just gains muscle easier than average and can actually stay at low body fat.

Of course we all do. In fact, we have names for these people.

Liars

You're derailing the thread with your gullibility.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is how I see you argument.

"Sprinter A can run the 100 under 10 seconds. 100's of people on the spriting forum cannot do it. Thus Sprinter A is using gear to run that fast."

There are just genetically gifted people. Being ripped at 180 is not unachievable. In fact, I will post pics of myself when I am back to my pre-injury weight to prove my point.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Musc1eBound View Post
    I understand Platz is a legend but in that video when he was talking about pulling your socks up to your knees to trick your mind into thinking you are shorter to be able to squat more weights......kinda though me off a bit.....
    That does sound ridiculous, but for some people wearing certain clothes can provide so much comfort that wearing the wrong things can throw them off track in the gym/life situations/etc. I know i feel like complete chit when i wear clothes i don't like.
    lófasz

Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skallfraktur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I, too, believe that Jeff Seids physique is reachable natty, for some people. There are seven billion people on this earth, I feel that I have to believe that among these seven billion different people there must be a few who simply possess genes that are far superior those of others in a few areas. We have people like Einstein and Dawkins who are the Ronnie Colemans and Phil Heaths of the intellectual community and 99,9% of all people aren't even close to them, yet noone would believe that these people have enhanced their intellect in some weird way. Muscle and body mass obviously aren't the same, we've explored the limits of human physiology way more than we have that of the human brain, so obviously we think we know what a human is capable of in terms of gaining muscle mass at low body fat. I'm not saying that Jeff Seid is natural, because I don't think that he is. I'm not saying Mike O'Hearn is natty either, because I don't think that he is. But I want to believe that there are people out there, perhaps they're not even working out at all, who are actually capable of obtaining physiques like that without using gear simply because far superior genetics.

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    The only reason I would believe he could be natty is the fact that the pics of him when he was 16 or 17 he was already shredded with good development.

inb4 "he used at 16"

Not saying Seid used, but you're being naive if you don't think high school athletes get on gear, often times with parents and coaches in the know.
    Wrestlers, football players, track athletes. Performance = athletic scholarship. Not to mention in many parts of the US High School sports is really serious business.

Something like 13% of high school football players admitted to use in a survey and recently after the A-Rod thing they are trying to enact high school steroid testing in Florida.

"But the Miami Herald last week unearthed two current high school seniors and five athletes now in college from South Florida high schools who were clients of the Biogenesis clinic.

Dearing said school districts can't tolerate coaches who allow steroid use or look the other way when suspected users take the field."

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/9ozENem...teroid-use.htm

They were clients, meaning parents or coaches had to be involved. This was just Florida. Just the tip of the iceberg, guarantee there are a LOT more high school athletes on the juice across the nation.
    Last edited by Dystopia1980; 07-12-2014 at 12:22 AM.
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Got_tickets View Post

nice, not a collabo i would have expected, but i can kind of see it now.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skallfraktur View Post
    We have people like Einstein and Dawkins
    Quite a leap. Einstein and Darwin would fit best lol

MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really going to jump into this debate...

but this is Jeff Seid wrestling when he was only 15 years old:

Regardless...he clearly has phenomenal genetics. Built like a 21 year old at only 15 there.

shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shirewitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IFBB ... enough said

CTPump's Tormentor miscing4life's Avatar
    miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) miscing4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MarloStanfield View Post
    Not really going to jump into this debate...

but this is Jeff Seid wrestling when he was only 15 years old:

Regardless...he clearly has phenomenal genetics. Built like a 21 year old at only 15 there.
    I'm thinking he was already experimenting with some crap, he looks pretty built for 15 year old. That said, my guess is he's on about 1 g/week now, plus the clean come show time.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Quite a leap. Einstein and Darwin would fit best lol
    100%. As good as it is to have Dawkins to illuminate the evils of religion, he is not Einstein.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Original post number 4,893: "No thanks jeff lol."
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 081034970 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You cannot be kidding me with the whole IFBB athletes being natty. The announcers aren't even natty for God's sake...

I always thought Seid was just putting on a persona in all his other vids, but now I'm pretty sure that he's actually just dumb as a post. I'm pretty sure that Alon Gabbay has a better grasp of English than Seid does.

That all being said, this had a better production value than 95% of what the other pros put out. For what was just a workout video with some talking, they had some slick editing and the other pros should take notes.
    ***Unjustly mod negged crew***

*Actually Lift Crew*
    *Actually Competed Crew*
    *Successful Cut Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144113651&page=1

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow seid is basicly the male version of a retarded blonde bimbo named britney

Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    Wow seid is basicly the male version of a retarded blonde bimbo named britney
    Lol. Great way of putting it. Seems like there is consensus on that for sure. Not one person in the thread liked him.

ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by miscing4life View Post
    I'm thinking he was already experimenting with some crap, he looks pretty built for 15 year old. That said, my guess is he's on about 1 g/week now, plus the clean come show time.

I honestly think Jeff is on something... HOWEVER- people that believe that its impossible to look like him naturally have never been around someone EXTREMELY genetically gifted. I have a friend of mine who I know for a fact is not using and has never used, he works out 2-3 times a month, has abs year around, maybe 10% bodyfat (max... he's usually about 8) 18in arms and is about 220 on a 6' frame... (I know, strong nuthug) anyway, what i'm getting at is that i had never in my life been around anyone so genetically gifted before in my entire life. Some people in this world just have "it", ya know?

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ks12 View Post
    I honestly think Jeff is on something... HOWEVER- people that believe that its impossible to look like him naturally have never been around someone EXTREMELY genetically gifted. I have a friend of mine who I know for a fact is not using and has never used, he works out 2-3 times a month, has abs year around, maybe 10% bodyfat (max... he's usually about 8) 18in arms and is about 220 on a 6' frame... (I know, strong nuthug) anyway, what i'm getting at is that i had never in my life been around anyone so genetically gifted before in my entire life. Some people in this world just have "it", ya know?
    Pics of said friend?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I also found that training shirtless was a poor move, from my own perspective, but if you put it from their perspective, it can be justified (but not necessarily respected).

They can hide behind the fact that they do not represent bodybuilding, they are in presence of someone that is out of their "aesthetics as fuuarrkkk mirin" trend, even Kai hinted that when Jeff removed his shirt, he said something along the lines of "Big Sexy, for the ladies *hahaha*", it's an easily justified act.

If Kai were shirtless, you'd probably hear their fans saying "Ewww he has a gut, too big, not mirin no aestheticcsss fuarrkkk". Now, if it were another bodybuilder, representing bodybuilding, he wouldn't have anything to hide behind by removing his shirt.
    They're doing it for their target audience.....this thing is being put together by Team Shape You. Jeff and Alan are the main guys there. They're doing this for an established set of people, and Kai's a guest (which hopefully will bring more views by appealing a little bit to both target audiences).

Jeff and Alan are likely encouraged to take their shirts off. It's no coincidence that he does it in a lot of his vids. It's now what his fans expect, basically.

Originally Posted by 081034970 View Post
    You cannot be kidding me with the whole IFBB athletes being natty. The announcers aren't even natty for God's sake...

I always thought Seid was just putting on a persona in all his other vids, but now I'm pretty sure that he's actually just dumb as a post. I'm pretty sure that Alon Gabbay has a better grasp of English than Seid does.

That all being said, this had a better production value than 95% of what the other pros put out. For what was just a workout video with some talking, they had some slick editing and the other pros should take notes.
    After watching several vids with Jeff in them, I wouldn't say he's dumb, just bro-ish. He's still learning as he's only 20 years old. I think a lotta people on the forum hate on him cus they just don't jive with his personality or something.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 07-12-2014 at 10:01 PM.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not funny because he couldn't complete 225 on incline as a physique guy, but that he even attempted it, as it obviously was way more than he could lift.

Everytime Jeff would say "yeah exactly" when Kai was speaking, I wanted to punch him in the face. He would agree as if he knew the answer and he was the one dropping knowledge.

Jeff "so Kai, can you work on specific parts of the chest...is that possible"

Kai "Of course you can" (gets interrupted by Jeff)

Jeff "Yeah exactly, of course...blah blah blah"

Just two douches. Not referring to Kai obviously.

Actually, I feel like Jeff's tone of voice and body language were that of someone who was thinking about some ideas before that they weren't sure of or have been criticized by other people, but that were agreed with by Kai. Basically, I think Kai confirmed some ideas that Jeff had in his head, and Jeff was excited to hear it. People love hearing some 3rd party agreeing with them. It's actually part of human nature.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think I remember Jeff saying in one of his youtube vids that he also used to be in wrestling as a little kid. If that's the case, I could definitely see why he was jacked even at 12 years old.

Originally Posted by Bankruptt View Post
    He also played football in HS. Asides that he obviously has great genetics, it's fairly common for HS football players to run skittle type compounds and even the real deal. In my HS it was.
    I'm not saying he is or isn't natty but it's not uncommon and just because you're young you're automatically natty.
    Good point. Some football players at my high school were on. Most of them got a little bigger (and fatter) and mostly looked unimpressive due to bad training and diet. They thought it would do all the work for them if they just lifted half-assed.

Anyways, point is, it's possible that Jeff is on, but I also think it's just as possible that he's not.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 07-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wasn't saying he is/isn't natty but saying that he has good genetics
    There is no legit way of knowing if he has good genetics or not at this point. his shape is good (for his weight), but because he started juicing before reaching adulthood, we'll never know what he could have genuinely achieved naturally. He has built a great physique though, and thats all that matters

All I am saying is that saying look at all these people who are natural and don't look like that, is not proof that he IS using. There are people who are exceptional and talented and respond well to training.

I stay fairly lean year round as my body works that way. Like it was mentioned before, the guy weighs in at 180 for competitions at 6', which are not crazy stats. He is very blessed in how that 180 looks on him, but to say he must use is not fair.

And keep in mind, I am not saying he doesn't use at all...I actually think he might be and lean to that side, but to claim that he MUST be on to look like that is not something I agree with.

And keeping with lacking the basic arguments, you are saying that if 100 people from the progress forum don't have the results he does, it is impossible for him to achieve them naturally? It definitely makes it less likely, but not impossible.

The argument is pointless and I will leave it there, but when someone hasn't even broken the 200 lbs mark in competition weight at 6', I feel like assuming they MUST take steroids is a bit presumptuous.
    Lol, maybe 1% of people could achieve that Level of physique, but they just can't duplicate that roided look.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Actually, I feel like Jeff's tone of voice and body language were that of someone who was thinking about some ideas before that they weren't sure of or have been criticized by other people, but that were agreed with by Kai. Basically, I think Kai confirmed some ideas that Jeff had in his head, and Jeff was excited to hear it. People love hearing some 3rd party agreeing with them. It's actually part of human nature.
    wtf... you just simply can't assume that far back into someone's thought process...

Extrovert+medicore intelligence = Jeff

Jeff + situation where he isn't the center of attention = cut off the 2nd best bodybuilder in the world with blablabla

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post

wtf... you just simply can't assume that far back into someone's thought process...

Extrovert+medicore intelligence = Jeff

Jeff + situation where he isn't the center of attention = cut off the 2nd best bodybuilder in the world with blablabla

lol, dude, I'm not assuming. I'm just saying that's what it looks like based on his body language and tone of voice in his reaction. I've had my biases confirmed before, and it looks very much like that. I've also seen plenty of other people behave the same way. By the same token, if you're gonna say I'm assuming things, that just as easily applies to people who were saying that Jeff was just interrupting and not wanting Kai to talk. Again, I'm saying that's just how it looks when someone is in that situation I described. So it could go either way - i could be right, or the other folks could be right. I think I'm right, obviously, lol. I also have a tendency of not letting people finish their sentences when I get excited about something they said! Guess what I'm saying is, if i was in a training session with Kai, I'd be behaving in a very similar fashion just from how excited I would be to be training with Kai! All except the taking the shirt off, lol. But like I said - that's what their fans have come to expect by now.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They're doing it for their target audience.....this thing is being put together by Team Shape You. Jeff and Alan are the main guys there. They're doing this for an established set of people, and Kai's a guest (which hopefully will bring more views by appealing a little bit to both target audiences).

Jeff and Alan are likely encouraged to take their shirts off. It's no coincidence that he does it in a lot of his vids. It's now what his fans expect, basically.

After watching several vids with Jeff in them, I wouldn't say he's dumb, just bro-ish. He's still learning as he's only 20 years old. I think a lotta people on the forum hate on him cus they just don't jive with his personality or something.
    People don't like the way Jeff talks because he talks like he is on the misc. He almost sounds like the stereotypical "dumb good looking jock" that you see in movies.

There is no legit way of knowing if he has good genetics or not at this point. his shape is good (for his weight), but because he started juicing before reaching adulthood, we'll never know what he could have genuinely achieved naturally. He has built a great physique though, and thats all that matters
    Having good genetics doesn't just mean being able to grow. He has awesome structure/shape to his mucsles aka his genetics.
    Last edited by B-Neva; 07-12-2014 at 11:31 PM.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, dude, I'm not assuming.
    you are... how can you deny this?

Having good genetics doesn't just mean being able to grow. He has awesome structure/shape to his mucsles aka his genetics.
    for sure, i acknowledge that. I thought you meant in terms of being able to grow, since the prior conversation was about whether or not his level of development is possible natural.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Just watched the first. Kai explains how to do crunches, "lets go", those two emediately start doing sit-ups. Hate.
    First thing I spotted, what a pair of absolute clowns.

First time I've ever saw a video with these 2 in, it is also the last, even if they're training with every fuking Mr O in history, it won't be enough for me to watch it. Reminds of Stiffler from American Pie, Band Camp - Annoying
    IG: waldronconstruction

People don't like the way Jeff talks because he talks like he is on the misc. He almost sounds like the stereotypical "dumb good looking jock" that you see in movies.

Normally, I think it's kind of obnoxious, but because he says Misc catch-phrases, I find it lulzy.

you are... how can you deny this?

No, I'm not. It would be assuming if i said "I know for sure this is what's happening".....but that's not what i said. I said it looks AS IF that's what's happening. Neither you nor I know what's going on inside Jeff's head. In other words, I'm merely saying that people shouldn't be jumping to conclusions and then touting them as if they're fact.

Registered User Andrewsmart1987's Avatar
    Andrewsmart1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ahh i was looking for this thanks