Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Where's the cliffs post.

In other news, travel and hotel booked. Be at the O again this year.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ā˜…cVcā˜…

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Where's the cliffs post.
    Post 157 has a good combination of posts.

Usual members ask for a new section for MP. ForumSentinel is considering some options (new forum, only a new subsection, naming the IFBB section differently to accommodate other types of competitions... ).

Great posts Pillclinton. Agree that this discussion should be between the interested parties only.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any updates, ForumSentinel?

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Where's the cliffs post.

Some of the regulars want a new section created for the couple dozen threads created per year by physique pros.
    ā˜† MissChill Appreciation Crew ā˜† Owner ā˜† Ī£ ā˜†

I can confirm I am Gainz Gmanju's Avatar
    Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    next time read entire sentences, you completely missed the point
    After competing you went from a legitimate helpful poster to an elitist douche bag. Everyone who comes in this section who is not part of the ''regulars'' or says some false information, the ''regulars'' immediately proceed to crucify him while acting worse than miscers in the process.

You don't need a new section , you need to pull you're head out of you're ass if not go post on a private forum with you're 15 circle jerk buddies because nobody can ''understand'' how elite you are and amazing because you competed.

anonymous
    Where's the cliffs post.

What'chu think Z?

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Any updates, ForumSentinel?
    It's the weekend man! Seriously though, I haven't decided yet. Slow admin is slow.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmm

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post

The key players who should be a part of this conversation are: The majority (the regulars on the IFBB board) and the deciding Moderator (the person who can actively approve, or deny the above request).

These are literally the only two parties who should be taking part in this conversation moving forward if its going to continue being productive. Those who fall outside of those two parties, should understand, that whether they agree or disagree with the request, their input, and long-winded opinions, are only going to further destroy the process of a productive conversation that is important to many of the regulars here and will cause a lot of frustration (as it already has).

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    Some of the regulars want a new section created for the couple dozen threads created per year by physique pros.
    Originally Posted by Gmanju View Post
    After competing you went from a legitimate helpful poster to an elitist douche bag. Everyone who comes in this section who is not part of the ''regulars'' or says some false information, the ''regulars'' immediately proceed to crucify him while acting worse than miscers in the process.

You don't need a new section , you need to pull you're head out of you're ass if not go post on a private forum with you're 15 circle jerk buddies because nobody can ''understand'' how elite you are and amazing because you competed.

The key players who should be a part of this conversation are: The majority (the regulars on the IFBB board) and the deciding Moderator (the person who can actively approve, or deny the above request).

I can confirm I am Gainz Gmanju's Avatar
    Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000) Gmanju is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmm
    I've been in this section for 3 years before you registered genius. Just cause I lurk means I'm not part of the section ok bro

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been in this section for 3 years before you registered genius. Just cause I lurk means I'm not part of the section ok bro
    it actually does mean that... just because you know all the names of a group of friends doesn't mean you're a part of them

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's another angle to this whole debate..

Rather than looking upon this as - We don't want MP pros/fans posting irrelevant content on the board because we're here to talk about IFBB Pro Bodybuilding

It's more of a case that 95% of the content in this section IS about IFBB Pro Bodybuilding (Not MP, figure, fitness etc etc) and therefore may I REQUEST that you change the title of the whole forum to IFBB forum and then have a sub forum for IFBB Pro Bodybuilding? That way anything about IFBB can be discussed in the main forum (any division) and then us 'Minority members' can just discuss IFBB Pro Bodybuilding in our own little sub forum?

I really don't care about MP or any other division for that matter, I don't hate those divisions at all, I just see them as totally different to IFBB Pro Bodybuilding and I don't follow them. That's why ALL of the regulars that keep this 'dead' forum alive want to just be involved with discussing it.

I don't come here to talk about cars, money, business strategies, cakes, tables ... so why would I want to see threads about MP too? To me they're all totally off topic to what this forum (or the requested sub forum) is about - IFBB Pro Bodybuilding (And that also means NPC etc and any event/news that covers athletes coming up the ranks with a goal of becoming an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder).

I also agree with PillClinton - This should be about the people that keep the section moving - The members that are actually posting as without them, there IS no IFBB section.
    IG: waldronconstruction

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just cause I lurk means I'm not part of the section ok bro
    Yup, pretty much.

pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    hmm
    no.

Originally Posted by wala View Post
    change the title of the whole forum to IFBB forum and then have a sub forum for IFBB Pro Bodybuilding
    this would be the best way to do a split, IMO. There still is not enough traffic to warrant a separate section. You don't have to read or reply to posts you don't find interesting.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    You don't have to read or reply to posts you don't find interesting.
    Totally agree. But the fact that people do post threads about MP (or it's the MP competitor themselves doing the posting) in this section which the high majority of members see as an IFBB Pro Bodybuilding section, means that they get hated on for posting here, they never post again and that's that.

Which is why this whole thread came into existence, as the MP competitors are getting unnecessary hate due to being displayed in the 'wrong' section. If they posted in a part of the forum for them where people interested in MP are posting, they'd get a great reception and perhaps continue to post and the trend would continue maybe?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Totally agree. But the fact that people do post threads about MP (or it's the MP competitor themselves doing the posting) in this section which the high majority of members see as an IFBB Pro Bodybuilding section, means that they get hated on for posting here, they never post again and that's that.

Which is why this whole thread came into existence, as the MP competitors are getting unnecessary hate due to being displayed in the 'wrong' section. If they posted in a part of the forum for them where people interested in MP are posting, they'd get a great reception and perhaps continue to post and the trend would continue maybe?
    I'll anticipate pUniCepts' counter-argument and say that, there would be no one responding anyway, it would get tossed down the list without any replies.

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is it such a big deal to create the section, leave it up for a couple of months and if it picks up no activity then delete it?

Deleting a forum section should be fairly easy?

Originally Posted by Dawlphinracer View Post
    Why is it such a big deal to create the section, leave it up for a couple of months and if it picks up no activity then delete it?

Deleting a forum section should be fairly easy?
    I used to mod a bbing forum, it takes seconds literally.

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to mod a bbing forum, it takes seconds literally.
    Ya I talked to a couple of people they said the same thing. It became way too big of a deal in here, not sure why.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya I talked to a couple of people they said the same thing. It became way too big of a deal in here, not sure why.
    Admin doesn't want to risk having a section without traffic.

anonymous
    I'm changing the main name to IFBB Pro, and adding Men's Physique as a sub-forum. That way all current posts and threads can stay here (barring any MP threads which currently exist and can be moved) and be made in this section, and MP related will go into the new sub-forum.

A compromise from both sides. Lets see how it goes.

The end of an era, goodbye "IFBB pro bodybuilding" section

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wasn't a big deal for ForumSentinel (from what I got, anyway).

The "big deal" was when people who aren't even regs started chiming in with loud opinions, when they really have no investment in the forum itself. They just distracted the members with their noise, but eventually, as a whole we all wised up to their game and stopped listening, meanwhile we subtlety just made fun of them and made them look like asholes

anonymous
    We'll see how it goes. Even though you don't like MP discussion, feel free to help direct others that way.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    repped

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post

The end of an era, goodbye "IFBB pro bodybuilding" section
    I feel weird now
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry guys I am outta here after the name change
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I'll anticipate pUniCepts' counter-argument and say that, there would be no one responding anyway, it would get tossed down the list without any replies.
    No, I was going to say it's funny that the majority of members are giving unnecessary hate to MP posters and driving them away from the forum, at the same time one of their arguments for creating a new section was an increase traffic.

Which makes their argument not genuine, because if they were concerned about bringing traffic they wouldn't be a-holes to MP posters.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    Sorry guys I am outta here after the name change
    So because the name changed from IFBB Pro Bodybuilding to IFBB Pro, you are unable to post here, despite the fact the change has no impact on the content you can post?

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    So because the name changed from IFBB Pro Bodybuilding to IFBB Pro, you are unable to post here, despite the fact the change has no impact on the content you can post?
    Makes no difference at all.

Thanks for taking members ideas on board.

Let's see if it works.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    It's like changing the Misc to Miscellaneous.

It takes away the heart.

None of the regulars wanted this at all. Idk it's whatever gotta compromise atleast they won't make threads in the main forum now. Or it will be like the misc where everyone posts everything in the misc regardless of being a sports,games,and etc subforum, lets see if it works out.

Can you explain why it would have been a hassle to create a seperate Mens Physique forum and if it failed, deleting it? Not being a smartass, just want to be awared srs, you mentioned earlier so that's why.

anonymous
    It's like changing the Misc to Miscellaneous.

It takes away the heart.

None of the regulars wanted this at all. Idk it's whatever gotta compromise atleast they won't make threads in the main forum now. Or it will be like the misc where everyone posts everything in the misc regardless of being a sports,games,and etc subforum, lets see if it works out.

Can you explain why it would have been a hassle to create a seperate Mens Physique forum and if it failed, deleting it? Not being a smartass, just want to be awared srs, you mentioned earlier so that's why.
    Sub-forums are for smaller categories of larger topics. If MP was a tough add to this section, it definitely wouldn't merit equal status. Re: the name, is it really a huge deal? I can change it back if necessary, but it flows more logically that MP would be a sub-category of the larger IFBB Pro forum, as opposed to being one of IFBB Pro Bodybuilding.