iSync has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation In need of EXPERT HELP !

Hi I have just recently joined the forum so be nice

I have put on a load of weight (about 5 stone) in a year or two .. Iv been reading and reading about different supplements diets detox tea pretty much everything.

So I decided to visit this site to get a opinion off people who have basically been in my situation and gone the distance to get fit.

I need to know what exercises to do to burn my belly, what supplements to buy and what diet would be best for me :P

Any help much appreciated !

Thanks

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You cant reduce fat on a selected area (ie: lose belly fat).. it comes off all over... ALSO, you need to put yourself on a good diet,

Visit the nutrition forum.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iSync View Post
    Hi I have just recently joined the forum so be nice

I have put on a load of weight (about 5 stone) in a year or two .. Iv been reading and reading about different supplements diets detox tea pretty much everything.

So I decided to visit this site to get a opinion off people who have basically been in my situation and gone the distance to get fit.

I need to know what exercises to do to burn my belly, what supplements to buy and what diet would be best for me :P

Any help much appreciated !

Thanks
    1, start getting off your ass and being active

2, make healthier food choices

3, Take in less calories then your need .ie Be in a caloric deficit

4, Do all this consistently

5, Enjoy watching your body get slimmer

bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    You cant reduce fat on a selected area (ie: lose belly fat).. it comes off all over... ALSO, you need to put yourself on a good diet,

I second this. Head over to the nutrition forum and read the stickied threads at the top which will explain proper nutrition and help guide you to your goals.

Lol I basically need to know everything lol I just have no idea where to start

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For starters, stop by the Nutrition section.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how people look to supplements first.

Your diet is what got you fat...your diet will be the one thing that gets you lean
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol I basically need to know everything lol I just have no idea where to start
    Higher a trainer than if you don't want to do the work.

Bodybuilding/losing fat is a time consuming thing. We could give you ALL the information, but you'd have to do it.
    USMC.

I want to do it lol but I have no idea what it is I'm doing

I want to do it lol but I have no idea what it is I'm doing
    If you want to lose weight you need to lower the amount of food your eating.
    If you want to get lean, you need to lower the amount of food your eating.
    If you want to lose your fat on your body, you need to lower the amount of food your eating.
    See the pattern?

Involve this with Cardio + Weight Lifting + a few years/months you'll start seeing a new you.

Everyone here had to find out the answers, everyone has different body reactions, how my diet worked for me, probably won't work for you. You need to experiment and see what works for you.
    USMC.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As mentioned above, diet/nutrition is key. Read the stickies in the nutrition section of the forum. Learn how to calculate your tdee and I'd recommend that you track your macros. I'd use an application such as myfitnesspal (it's free) to do that. Look into a program such as starting strength if you want a set routine.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Thanks

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post

and these links would help the OP get started

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html