Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SUBBED! I'll need some time to catch up but first thing that stood out was the WASP waist in the side chest.......
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    Still in for mash-up!
    yes yes a million times yes!

Originally Posted by Ten_Hearts View Post
    See ya at the OCB Presidential Cup!
    nice! are you competing in it?!

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    The HQ is one of the only reasons I still have ********, haha. It's just always motivating seeing others progress and having a community of like-minded people in times of need.

I'm east coast too. Virginia right now but Nashville in a month or two.
    That's seriously the only thing I miss about not having ******** While I like not having a ********, I do really miss the posts and conversation from that group.

Well looks like we've got a month or two to orchestrate some kind of mid-way mashup!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    SUBBED! I'll need some time to catch up but first thing that stood out was the WASP waist in the side chest.......
    Thanks pat! Glad to have you along for the ride!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Figure I'll do a little picture dump here as I just sent my check in to Alberto...

The last two weeks we've been on a "diet break". My macros have been 44 fat, 300 cho, 200 pro on regular days with a reefed of 45/425/200 every 4th day. So far over the last 14 days my weight has looked like this:

4/14 - 165.6
    4/15 - 164.4
    4/16 - 163.4 (diet break begins, first day of bigger reefed)
    4/17 - 163.4
    4/18 - 163.4
    4/19 - 163.4
    4/20 - 163.4
    4/21 - 163.4
    4/22 - 163.4
    4/23 - 164.2
    4/24 - 164.2
    4/25 - 164.2
    4/26 - 164.6
    4/27 - 164.6
    4/28 - 164.6
    4/29 - 164.6
    4/30 - 163.4

So as you can see, my weight barely went up a pound over the last 14 days with the carb increase. Still only lifting 4x a week and still doing zero cardio. We expected some weight gain, but I think we expected more than what we got, which is a good thing!

Other things to note from the diet break is that I sort of feel fluffier, which again, from the carb increase, is to be expected I guess.

Here are some pics snapped yesterday... today is the final day of the diet break and it happens to be a 425g carb day AND my rest day - GLORIOUS!!

I believe these are now 15 and 17 weeks out... i'll update when I hear from Berto as to where we go from here

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man check out those delts! Some serious thickness in those bad boys, one of the rare Natty's to have genetically gifted delts, did you play some form of sport in your formative years to get that sort of development prior to bodybuilding?

Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ten_Hearts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    nice! are you competing in it?!
    Yup, my friend and I will both be competing

Best of luck, I'll definitely be following this log. Its gonna be a tough competition it seems!

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow it's crazy how you hit consistent weigh-ins.. Do you generally eat the same things daily or wsup?
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    Wow it's crazy how you hit consistent weigh-ins.. Do you generally eat the same things daily or wsup?
    He is a machine...That is all
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Front relaxed looks money! Delts are huge
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's seriously the only thing I miss about not having ******** While I like not having a ********, I do really miss the posts and conversation from that group.

Well looks like we've got a month or two to orchestrate some kind of mid-way mashup!
    I'd be seriously in for something like that if we could get enough people interested. Like rent out an entire gym. Somewhere in PA or NJ maybe? My schedule right now is: do whatever I want every day. So I'm pretty free haha. I could try and officially organize it if there's interest.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Man check out those delts! Some serious thickness in those bad boys, one of the rare Natty's to have genetically gifted delts, did you play some form of sport in your formative years to get that sort of development prior to bodybuilding?
    This! jelly of them macros, but the diet break ought to do you some good in terms of metabolic capacity for the rest of the diet!

I'd be seriously in for something like that if we could get enough people interested. Like rent out an entire gym. Somewhere in PA or NJ maybe? My schedule right now is: do whatever I want every day. So I'm pretty free haha. I could try and officially organize it if there's interest.
    I hate being in the center of the country for this very reason.... seems like everyone is either in the NE or Cali areas, planning meetups and whatnot.... yes jelly!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hoooooll-eeeeee fk dude! That off season growf has paid off in spades.

Subbed in for a helluva ride
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    You know, my shoulders have just always been a strong point for me, even back when I was younger. I did throw the javelin in high school and college, but thinking about it now, wouldn't that have just given me one big right delt?! :P

Thanks dude!

Originally Posted by Ten_Hearts View Post
    Yup, my friend and I will both be competing

Best of luck, I'll definitely be following this log. Its gonna be a tough competition it seems!
    glad to have you buddy! I'm excited for that show, I've heard nothing but good things about it - you gotta come up and say hi!

I do eat a lot of the same foods throughout the week. I'm a flexible dieter, but for me, with having two jobs and basically being out of the house from 5 am until 8 pm, it's just easier to make the same things for most meals. The only time I get a little fun and different is my after dinner/pre bed snack when I'm finally home and can mix and match some things from the kitchen to enjoy.

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    He is a machine...That is all

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Front relaxed looks money! Delts are huge
    thanks JP!

dude I'd be soooo down for that, if you want to take the reigns on it, you can go ahead and count me in ahead of time!!!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    This! jelly of them macros, but the diet break ought to do you some good in terms of metabolic capacity for the rest of the diet!

I hate being in the center of the country for this very reason.... seems like everyone is either in the NE or Cali areas, planning meetups and whatnot.... yes jelly!
    the diet break macros were wonderful, I thoroughly enjoyed them, but now it's back to reality and 200g carb days

it really does seem like the majority of people having large mashups are out in Cali... any chance you'd be able to make it out for an East Coast Beast Coast mashup if one happened?

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Hoooooll-eeeeee fk dude! That off season growf has paid off in spades.

Subbed in for a helluva ride
    BE STILL MY HEART! A WILD ANDYBOI HAS APPEARED!!! Talk about off season growf dude, your IG pics are insane! Start up another log!!! Glad to have you along for the ride homey
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

update time:

Diet break has concluded and I'm back to mere mortal contest prep macros: 45/200/200 and 45/325/200 every 4th day. Ain't nothing but a peanut!

I hit a new low today of 161.8 lbs, which is pretty cool! My fiancée and I spent last weekend in Washington DC to see the Pitbull March (not the rapper, there was a march on DC to bring awareness to a misunderstood breed and to stop breed specific legislation - yea, we're pitbull parents!) and see friends. It was tough being away while prepping, my diet basically consisted of quest bars, pure protein bars and beef jerky... so needless to say my stomach wasn't back to normal for a few days, in fact, even with all of the walking we did around the capitol and hitting my macros, I was up in weight. I left NJ weighing 162 and woke up back home two days later weighing 164.2. Finally I was able to have a decent deuce and even though yesterday was an off day I woke up today to my lowest yet. NICE. I'm not stressing any of those oddball weigh ins, if this was 2011 I would just not have gone to DC and stayed home so I could make sure I hit my workouts and macros. So in that sense, it's a big ol' victory for me, I set out to 1) beat last preps conditioning (which I think I already have at 16 weeks out haha) and 2) to not let this season run my life and still be a great fiancé, son and brother. So far so good on both parts.

I'll be snapping some pics for Berto tonight, so I'll pop them up in here in the morning - stay tuned, y'all!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hitting new lows at the end of a diet break? Winning!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

in fact, to hold everyone over that may be looking in her for progress pics, here are pics of our animals - we've got 5! 2 dogs and 3 cats, all living harmoniously under one roof

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin those animals. Serious.

Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    Mirin those animals. Serious.
    our dogs share the same name too

Our house is basically an animal rescue. All three cats were special needs when we brought them in. The orange and the white cat are actually brothers, both born with eye ailments which left them virtually completely blind. We got their eyes fixed and restored some sight for them both. The white and black cat has cerebellar hypoplasia which means the cerebellum is not completely developed at birth which leaves the animal unsteady and off balance. She walks around like she's drunk, constantly falling over and has a hard time conquering steps, but she's a fighter that cat! The german shepherd looking mix of a dog we just got last summer, she was almost 12 when we rescued her, we couldn't stand to see a dog so old and sweet spend the last few years she had in a shelter, and the pitbull, well, she was our first rescue and she was damn near dead with pneumonia when we got her!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    our dogs share the same name too

Our house is basically an animal rescue. All three cats were special needs when we brought them in. The orange and the white cat are actually brothers, both born with eye ailments which left them virtually completely blind. We got their eyes fixed and restored some sight for them both. The white and black cat has cerebellar hypoplasia which means the cerebellum is not completely developed at birth which leaves the animal unsteady and off balance. She walks around like she's drunk, constantly falling over and has a hard time conquering steps, but she's a fighter that cat! The german shepherd looking mix of a dog we just got last summer, she was almost 12 when we rescued her, we couldn't stand to see a dog so old and sweet spend the last few years she had in a shelter, and the pitbull, well, she was our first rescue and she was damn near dead with pneumonia when we got her!
    Damn man! I already thought you were a cool dude but you just went up like 4 million notches. I truly appreciate people like you.

Last year I did a powerlifting meet to raise money for a shelter on ST. John (USVI) and raised about $600 for them which was great. This year I did a fundraiser to buy a bullet proof vest for a local police K9. This year we also adopted a dog from a shelter for the first time and he is the best dog ever. I really respect the hell of you for adopting a senior dog too, such an awesome move.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxlspiderfly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed..great waist and delts

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Damn man! I already thought you were a cool dude but you just went up like 4 million notches. I truly appreciate people like you.

Last year I did a powerlifting meet to raise money for a shelter on ST. John (USVI) and raised about $600 for them which was great. This year I did a fundraiser to buy a bullet proof vest for a local police K9. This year we also adopted a dog from a shelter for the first time and he is the best dog ever. I really respect the hell of you for adopting a senior dog too, such an awesome move.
    thanks man, I appreciate the love! It's nice to be in good company when it comes to animals. I remember that fundraiser you did and how awesome it was. I'd love to do something like that around here! Dude that bullet proof vest for a police k9 is soooo freaking cool!! I bet the department was so thankful and appreciative. Senior dogs needs love too! I can't stand to see and hear how dogs are left in shelters for months to years just because they're old and no one wants them.

What kind of dog did you guys adopt?! Y'all have a pug already right? Or was he the adopted one?

Originally Posted by xxlspiderfly View Post
    Subbed..great waist and delts
    thanks man! Glad to have you along!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

here are some updated progress pictures. These were taken last night, yesterday was a complete off day so no pump or any cool stuff. I also tried to take them in "nunez lighting". If you guys follow him on instagram or youtube you probably saw his video and posts about how to take progress pictures in the proper lighting so as to not fool yourself by cool shadows and filters. So I took these with all the lights on in the house and put the camera on a windowsill with the sunlight shining through behind it - just as instructed!

That said, these are pretty accurate I would say. Indoor lighting and flash, pasty white skin and all - 161.8 lbs two days in a row and still need LOTS of work with posing

sent these to Alberto for the update last night, will wait for his response and update in here once I hear from him today.
    Last edited by wheathins; 05-08-2014 at 07:16 AM.
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in fact, to hold everyone over that may be looking in her for progress pics, here are pics of our animals - we've got 5! 2 dogs and 3 cats, all living harmoniously under one roof

I have four cats.

Haha! this looks like what I see when I wake up from my afternoon power nap.
    Four cats staring at me, almost death watch like, waiting for me to get up and feed them.
    Yeah, my life revolves around their feeding timed. Well in their minds it does.

CONGRATS on the new prep low!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your back is leaning out already!

Dem abs!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know how it is when you say if it were last time, you woulda just stayed home. Having that life balance while prepping is hard lol

Came in, saw pics of dogs & thought "yummy.. There's dinner..." (Not srs)

Looking pretty lean in the update pics. Will look nasty in 16 weeks!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

I know how it is when you say if it were last time, you woulda just stayed home. Having that life balance while prepping is hard lol

Came in, saw pics of dogs & thought "yummy.. There's dinner..." (Not srs)

Looking pretty lean in the update pics. Will look nasty in 16 weeks!
    All this... I was a bit of a recluse to begin with, so people couldn't tell when it got worse lol. Huge kudos on being able to run the pseudo animal shelter, I have a hard enough time maintaining patience with the one dog I have lol. Doesn't help that he knows EXACTLY what to do to push my buttons

it was actually nice in NJ last night... nice enough at least... for me to be able to take the pups for a nice long walk. According to the "map my walk" app on my phone we cruised a cool 1.5 miles in just under a half hour and burned approximately 150 calories. Not that my intention was to add this towards my weekly cardio goals, I just like getting the dogs out for a nice walk when I can. In any event, I got home, walked passed a mirror which we all know means "ab check time" and this was happening...

pretty cool mang, I'm enjoying watching the changes my body is producing. Alberto said that now, as of 15 weeks out or something that I've already bested my previous conditioning (which wasn't hard to do!) and believes I'll actually come in looking like a real life bodybuilder!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeaaaaaaa man

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    INN for this prep
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

A bit jealous of the abs veins!

CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CatfishBlues is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for this, definitely looking poised to kill it in 16 weeks
    Every man is free to rise as far as he's able or willing, but it's only the degree to which he thinks that determines the degree to which he'll rise.

There is only one form of human depravity - the man without a purpose

If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn

2014 Contest Prep Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161824833