Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Duranbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juggernaut Challenge 2014 - Duranbo

Starting the Juggernaut Challenge!
    I grew up loving sports and the gym. I remember while in high school the only thing that my counselor found that kept me out of trouble was lifting weights and sports. I've never been a big guy, i guess thats what always pushed me to try and beat the odds. I was waiting for a challenge like this that will motivate me to keep pushing towards this life style that i love. After looking at some of the others joining this challenge i must say that this is going to be a very tough one. I hope I can learn from others during this challenge and be of help to others as well. I must say, i'm exited about this!
    I will try to post pictures every week as well as share my training routines and supplements i will use during this process.
    Attached Images

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duranbo View Post
    I grew up loving sports and the gym. I remember while in high school the only thing that my counselor found that kept me out of trouble was lifting weights and sports. I've never been a big guy, i guess thats what always pushed me to try and beat the odds. I was waiting for a challenge like this that will motivate me to keep pushing towards this life style that i love. After looking at some of the others joining this challenge i must say that this is going to be a very tough one. I hope I can learn from others during this challenge and be of help to others as well. I must say, i'm exited about this!
    I will try to post pictures every week as well as share my training routines and supplements i will use during this process.
    WELCOME!! You will definitely learn a lot here, and it's an AMAZING motivator to push you towards your goals!! Pictures are always a great idea to add illustration to your log.. makes it much more interesting, and allows us to give you feedback if desired!
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    I appreciate it, Thanks!

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    WELCOME!! You will definitely learn a lot here, and it's an AMAZING motivator to push you towards your goals!! Pictures are always a great idea to add illustration to your log.. makes it much more interesting, and allows us to give you feedback if desired!
    Thank you, i am very bad with writing, not gonna lie! but i guess thats part of my challenge. I will be posting pictures of my progress. What to you recommend i should post besides my pictures, meals, supplements and work outs?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the challenge!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!!
    Thanks!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge! Yes, you will definitely learn a lot here, this is an amazing group with a lot of support. Looking forward to following your journey, and happy to be here to help!

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge. Post it all bro. Workouts, supps, nutrition, pics, hints, emotional outbursts... Rock out!
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    Welcome to the challenge. Post it all bro. Workouts, supps, nutrition, pics, hints, emotional outbursts... Rock out!
    Will do bro, Thanks!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome and Subbed!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge.

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

Yesterday Day2 Back day

Back day!
    -Drop set on lat pull downs.
    -Dead lifts
    -Dumbbell row drop set
    -Seated wide grip cable row
    I love to drop set on a lot of my work outs. And kill it at the end with some wide grip pull ups!!!

Here are some pics i took yesterday after my back work out. I have a lot to work on, but i'm moving forward!!!!
    Attached Images

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Welcome to JUGG NATION bro! Looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish.
    advertising not permitted

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there! Wishing you lots of luck with your Juggernaut journey! Look forward to reading your posts! Feel free to check on my progress! Best Wishes! Michelle

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome and enjoy the ride! ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good stuff Juggerbro. Keep hittin it hard.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Back day!
    -Dead lifts
    -Dumbbell row drop set
    I love to drop set on a lot of my work outs. And kill it at the end with some wide grip pull ups!!!

Here are some pics i took yesterday after my back work out. I have a lot to work on, but i'm moving forward!!!!
    Solid workout! And you are looking good! It's great that you are posting pics, it's a great motivator to see the progress that you make as you go...keep up the great work!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Back day!
    -Dead lifts
    -Dumbbell row drop set

Good work! I think you have a solid foundation for building your upper body. Looking forward to seeing your results at the end!
    It's on you! Always has been!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post the sets and reps along with the weight as well as daily nutrition. As much as possible to make the log more informative. We are here to help you.
    Available as a rep

Thanks for all the motivation guys!

Gained 2 pounds,weighed in this morning at 137 lb.and i feel solid! I gonna keep moving forward.
    I'm in a hi carb diet and trying get 1.5 grams of protein per pound sense my goal is to get mass. I will start cutting down after i get closer to my goal of 145 lb. and as the competition progresses.

Any advise is welcomed!!!

Worked out Shoulders today. I'm trying to focus on my rear delts as i feel i lack of.
    Lets keep moving forward Juggernauts!!!!

My shoulder work out today!
    Machine Shoulder Press 3 sets 10reps
    Dumbbell Reverse Fly 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Military Press 4sets 10reps
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 2sets 10reps
    Dumbbell Shrugs 2 sets 10reps
    Upright Row 2 sets 10 reps
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Duranbo; 01-11-2014 at 09:41 PM.

That's a pretty solid shoulder workout. Lagging rear delts? Maybe try incorporating overhand barbell rows in on back day, keeping the upper body angle around 45 degrees and pulling to your sternum. Works well for rear delts, upper back and traps. They get hit as secondaries on a lot of exercises but that'll stress em a little more. Of course the reverse flyes you are already doing are great for em. Keep rockin Juggerbro.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    Good work! I think you have a solid foundation for building your upper body. Looking forward to seeing your results at the end!
    Thanks man! I appreciate the motivation and looking forward to learning and moving forward with ya'll!

Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    That's a pretty solid shoulder workout. Lagging rear delts? Maybe try incorporating overhand barbell rows in on back day, keeping the upper body angle around 45 degrees and pulling to your sternum. Works well for rear delts, upper back and traps. They get hit as secondaries on a lot of exercises but that'll stress em a little more. Of course the reverse flyes you are already doing are great for em. Keep rockin Juggerbro.
    That sounds solid bro! Ima try that 45 degree barbell row, do you recommend going light and move up to heavy or stay light to get the right form and get that peak on the rear delt?

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd probably start light either way so you get form down first.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like you have a good start! ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job, my friend! I'd say stay light as well and make sure to do the negative portion of your rep slowly to enhance intensity. Get a feel for the muscle you are working. Keep at it!
    It's on you! Always has been!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the motivation guys!

Gained 2 pounds,weighed in this morning at 137 lb.and i feel solid! I gonna keep moving forward.
    I'm in a hi carb diet and trying get 1.5 grams of protein per pound sense my goal is to get mass. I will start cutting down after i get closer to my goal of 145 lb. and as the competition progresses.

Any advise is welcomed!!!

Worked out Shoulders today. I'm trying to focus on my rear delts as i feel i lack of.
    Lets keep moving forward Juggernauts!!!!

My shoulder work out today!
    Machine Shoulder Press 3 sets 10reps
    Dumbbell Reverse Fly 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Military Press 4sets 10reps
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 2sets 10reps
    Dumbbell Shrugs 2 sets 10reps
    Upright Row 2 sets 10 reps
    Nice workout, going to be sporting some "Boulder Shoulders" soon! Looking forward to seeing how you progress, keep up the hard work!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

For rear delts, reverse pek deck is the best. Another alternative is face-down on bench incline rear-delt flies. You can do them off a bench, but the bench prevents any strain on the lower back. They also get worked on seated rows.
    Available as a rep