Closed Thread
Page 38 of 334 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 10007
    I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Most people are very considerate and aware of the fact that everyone is trying to hear the movie... I've never had any complaints when I've been there.

People tend to eat slowly, which cuts down on the clanking of silverware against plates and such. Very little talking, occasional whispers and occcasionally you hear a waitress at a nearby table, but nothing really distracting.
    Interesting... I really thought this wouldn't work but the more you tell me it does, well shiit. Guess I should make some calls, and figure out how to get some money together.
    Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Only a semi-srs question; where are all you lifting brahs in real life? You exist on here because I see you in your avis and all, but I rarely come across a bulked-up or bodybuilding type in real life. In the gym, yeah, but mostly not my age. Would love it if it there were more for me to get to know...common interests are good. Inb4 misc doesn't lift.
    Lol wut? This is a forum for lifting? Nah...

66% of the population is overweight or obese.
    Like 1% of people go to a gym.

You're playing a very terrible numbers game if you plan on just running in to people who lift.

I remember I did the math on whether I would run into a girl that was under 5'2", and not overweight/obese and it's at 5% (being generous I think). So at a packed club, 12 girls tops would be there that are "my type" out of 500 people. Thinking about doing the scenario for finding a person that lifts, and you're probably more phucked.
    Best spot to find someone that lifts, is at the gym at a college campus. Go on a friday/saturday at night if you want to find people who are serious(well some of the people) or in the morning.

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Interesting... I really thought this wouldn't work but the more you tell me it does, well shiit. Guess I should make some calls, and figure out how to get some money together.

Lol wut? This is a forum for lifting? Nah...

66% of the population is overweight or obese.
    Like 1% of people go to a gym.

You're playing a very terrible numbers game if you plan on just running in to people who lift.

I remember I did the math on whether I would run into a girl that was under 5'2", and not overweight/obese and it's at 5% (being generous I think). So at a packed club, 12 girls tops would be there that are "my type" out of 500 people. Thinking about doing the scenario for finding a person that lifts, and you're probably more phucked.
    Best spot to find someone that lifts, is at the gym at a college campus. Go on a friday/saturday at night if you want to find people who are serious(well some of the people) or in the morning.
    just saw these posts about your interest in this venture. I have a friend whose family specializes in this specific theatre model (60 PERCENT OWNERS IN LARGEST THEATRE CHAIN IN KANSAS). would be happy to discuss this with you via PM, and perhaps if you are serious enough put you in touch with him. I work in private equity now so dont hesitate if youre seriously interested.

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Broke up with the gf today. I knew it was coming but it still hit me in the feels regardless.

She was a great girl and we never had any problems throughout the relationship, but she was very future/tradition oriented. Buying property/marriage/settling down was high priority for her, whereas that's not on my to do list for some time. I told her I couldn't make her any promises and that marriage and the like are far off for me. We decided we both want different things out of the relationship and it would be best if we parted ways.

Still feel like crap, but time to move forward I suppose.
    Good luck in the future bro.

Only a semi-srs question; where are all you lifting brahs in real life? You exist on here because I see you in your avis and all, but I rarely come across a bulked-up or bodybuilding type in real life. In the gym, yeah, but mostly not my age. Would love it if it there were more for me to get to know...common interests are good. Inb4 misc doesn't lift.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Originally Posted by axpe View Post
    I just joined today. And then I found this part of the forums. I feel like i'm wearing an invisibility cloak and listening in on the **** guys talk about all day. And it's exactly what I thought it would be! But so much worse, hahaha. Anyways, you all seem rad. Hello.

Alexandra
    Lots of interesting people ITT. There are a lot of diverse individuals to learn from ITT. Keep lurking.

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    axpe missed your message. lets discuss more via private message

axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TeddyRoosevelt View Post
    axpe missed your message. lets discuss more via private message
    I missed a message? lol. Nope, i saw it.

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Need spoon pics. Until then I'm unsure of how much I want to sexually harass you in this thread. I imagine many of the other regulars here feel the same way.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10) axpe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    Need spoon pics. Until then I'm unsure of how much I want to sexually harass you in this thread. I imagine many of the other regulars here feel the same way.
    1. Wtf is a spoon pic?
    2. I really, really have NO desire to be sexually harassed in any way, shape or form.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ex gf is haunting my dreams tonight.

had a great family gathering with my new girls family tonight too. they truly treat me like family.

i had a dream i was trying to get her back and she shot me down in a very brutal way. i never even think about her really so idk wtf that was about but it really bothered me.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    i had a dream i was trying to get her back and she shot me down in a very brutal way. i never even think about her really so idk wtf that was about but it really bothered me.
    I think it takes your brain a long time to sweep all the crap out of your psyche, it doesn't mean any more than you want it to mean. If she doesn't bother you day to day but have the occasional disturbing dream, you're doing fine.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you think about her much during the day? its probably the case which is how shes ended up in your dreams..

had a great family gathering with my new girls family tonight too. they truly treat me like family.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    I think it takes your brain a long time to sweep all the crap out of your psyche, it doesn't mean any more than you want it to mean. If she doesn't bother you day to day but have the occasional disturbing dream, you're doing fine.

Originally Posted by sneekers View Post
    do you think about her much during the day? its probably the case which is how shes ended up in your dreams..
    no i dont think about her during the day.

if i do, its just briefly because some other thing i was thinking me about led me there. shes never the focus of my thoughts.

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Wtf is a spoon pic?
    2. I really, really have NO desire to be sexually harassed in any way, shape or form.
    1) pic of your face holding a spoon to prove you aren't a guy with some girls picture there...it happens ways too often around here

2) sexual harassment/advances are a daily occurrence in here. we do it to the women and the women do it to us. it's mostly harmless...except that one guy doing 25-life now when he took it too far.

Speaking of woman regulars, where the hell has Botika been?
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TeddyRoosevelt View Post
    just saw these posts about your interest in this venture. I have a friend whose family specializes in this specific theatre model (60 PERCENT OWNERS IN LARGEST THEATRE CHAIN IN KANSAS). would be happy to discuss this with you via PM, and perhaps if you are serious enough put you in touch with him. I work in private equity now so dont hesitate if youre seriously interested.
    Thanks! I'm still in the research state but as I get more serious I'll definitely shoot you a PM.

1) pic of your face holding a spoon to prove you aren't a guy with some girls picture there...it happens ways too often around here

2) sexual harassment/advances are a daily occurrence in here. we do it to the women and the women do it to us. it's mostly harmless...except that one guy doing 25-life now when he took it too far.

Speaking of woman regulars, where the hell has Botika been?
    Feeling lonely , not an old enough user tk be sexually harassed by the RH chat females . Gonna have to post a Avi , lol

sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How long has it been since you last were in contact?

there is not much you can do if shes poping into your dreams, just give it time.

no i dont think about her during the day.

if i do, its just briefly because some other thing i was thinking me about led me there. shes never the focus of my thoughts.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes you can just tell a girl isn't a troll. I get that feeling from this one.

1. Wtf is a spoon pic?
    Picture of yourself holding a spoon so we know you're not an old guy posing as a girl. It happens. Are you fit?

btw the reason girl posters get mod repped so often is to keep them around. way more men on the forums, and women posting is good for overall traffic, so the mods are told to rep them whenever they can.

So what brand/flavor post workout protein are you guys using?

Have been using a blended protein syntha 6 chocolate but its come to my attention pure whey is better than blend for post workout . Let me know what you guys like as I'm in the market

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Wtf is a spoon pic?
    1. Show me you fukking credentials *******
    2. Then you clearly have been misguided into the wrong thread.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry. A website like Bodybuilding.com can only be filled with the most respectful, enlightened dudes on the net.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God damn it. I HATE the feeling when I think a chick is too pretty for me. I'm not even putting her on a pedestal, I'm just being real with myself and I f*cking hate it. It's like I just want to flake and not waste my time on her because in the end I know it won't work out.

Worst feeling ever.

On an unrelated note, the girl who kissed her co-worker in front of me continues to send me snap chats. She sent me one of her hanging out with some dude in her apartment.

She clearly has no idea who she's dealing with. That doesn't make me jealous or upset, it just drives home the point that you're dumb as fck and classless. This is what I get when I am too forgiving of flaws and red flags.
    Last edited by LikeAMachine; 08-29-2013 at 06:57 AM.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spoon pics or you are not real.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

b0yer, LaDonna and I are all in the Boston area. Perhaps you're not real, and don't really lift/exist? lol
    *US Navy Vet*

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    On an unrelated note, the girl who kissed her co-worker in front of me continues to send me snap chats. She sent me one of her hanging out with some dude in her apartment.

She clearly has no idea who she's dealing with. That doesn't make me jealous or upset, it just drives home the point that you're dumb as fck and classless. This is what I get when I am too forgiving of flaws and red flags.

Wtf.

Wtf.

Wtf.

I dont even...

Is this all because you're ignoring her?

Wtf!!!??

The silver lining here is that you dodge a crazy psycho bullet. Thank all of the gods for that one.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    blah blah blah
    Duuudddeee... Trying to PM you but it tells me you're an inactive user. Wat?

I just wanted to personally say congrats on your decision. I'm equal parts happy and anxious for you. I reeeaaalllly want this to work out for you.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    Wtf.

Wtf.

Wtf.

I dont even...

Is this all because you're ignoring her?

Wtf!!!??

The silver lining here is that you dodge a crazy psycho bullet. Thank all of the gods for that one.
    I have no idea what she is thinking. How could she possibly think that's acceptable. It was a full on video, like video started with her face, then she pans the video over to this dude ditting on her couch, then back to her. No words, no caption.

wtf is wrong with you?

Cool, you can get dudes, you're a woman. I am not impressed.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JG - I'm continually impressed with how well you write. You made reading about a rock interesting. Best of luck in your non-9 to 5 working goals.

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    I almost added you on ******** the other day but didn't want to seem like a creeper since I saw you post on something Bitty had said.
    I've thought about adding you too, but I don't want you to find out that I'm really a 16 y/o FA virgin with bad acne.

Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Call her and tell her "Get the **** out of my dreams and back to my bed!"
    A true champion will fight through anything.
    Floyd "Money" Mayweather

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    I have no idea what she is thinking. How could she possibly think that's acceptable. It was a full on video, like video started with her face, then she pans the video over to this dude ditting on her couch, then back to her. No words, no caption.

wtf is wrong with you?

Cool, you can get dudes, you're a woman. I am not impressed.
    I feel genuinely sad for some women out there. Sometimes, we (as women) have this insane ability to carry some deep grudge and bitterness towards people. There's nothimg more toxic and malignant to the soul as that deep hate. It hurts no one but ourselves.

All you can do is feel pity for her, hope one day she rids herself of her own venom, and be ever grateful that you don't have to be anywhere near her, ever.

Good riddance my friend.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axl01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    I've thought about adding you too, but I don't want you to find out that I'm really a 16 y/o FA virgin with bad acne.
    If you add being fat to this... That's basically how I was when I was sixteen
    A true champion will fight through anything.
    Floyd "Money" Mayweather

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 334 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast