DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)

Reviews: Green Bulge, Green Magnitute, Blue Up

Here's my reviews of the 3 Controlled Labs products I've used.

Green Bulge

Green Bulge was the first creatine product I ever used. I took my first bottle a year ago shortly after I started lifting. I could tell the difference between workouts. There were a few days when I forgot to take it and wondered why I was lagging. Then towards the end of my workout I realized the GB was missing. I was getting an extra 5 lbs on nearly every exercise! I went through 2 bottles and then decided to try creatine mono since I had never given it a chance. I used mono for a while before trying Green Mag (see review below). After my Green Mag ran out I used mono again for a month or so. Then I decided to try GB again. See, I wasn't sure that the effects I felt before weren't newbie gains or placebo.

All this week I've been taking GB. It's just as good as I remembered! Nearly every exercise increased in weight or reps. I feel extremely aggressive and motivated in the gym. Log can be seen here (GB started week 2). When it comes to supplements I'm a skeptic as most are extremely hyped. GB lives up to the hype.

Here's what I recently posted in my log:
    GB makes me want to pick up the closest heavy object, lift it until I can't move, then throw it through a window. ... I can instantly lift more weight with GB.
    My only complaint about GB is that it's so expensive compared to bulk CM or CEE. Us poor college students can't afford it all the time

Green Magnitude

As described in the GB review, I decided to try GM after my success with GB. I had been using bulk creatine mono for a while and wanted to see if GM lived up to GB. I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. The tyrosine did seem to give give me a slight energy boost but beyond that it just seemed to be another creatine product. I wasn't a big fan of the flavor either. It wasn't bad, it just tasted very artificial. Now I can understand that it isn't going to be the best tasting as it has to cover the taste of the ingredients. I found that adding bulk ALC to it made it taste MUCH better. It reduced the strong artificially sweet flavor and made it taste more like a real apple.

Overall I feel that GM may be slightly more effective than creatine mono but not worth the extra cost to me.

Blue Up Stim Free

I tried Blue Up near the end of last year. I choose the stim free version because, other than cardio, stims do nothing for me in the gym. Blue Up was the first test booster type of product I had used. At the time I had plateaued on almost all of my muscle groups and wanted something to help push me past it. Over time it did seem to give me a little help in the gym but not a lot. Some of my lifts went up slightly. It's possible it just didn't have much effect on me. In my opinion it wasn't worth the money.
    Last edited by DriverDan; 02-21-2007 at 01:24 PM.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the feedback man, are you interested in a free sample of Purple WRAATH ? (Free SHIPPING to NY)
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Thanks for the feedback man, are you interested in a free sample of Purple WRAATH ? (Free SHIPPING to NY)
    Sure thing! I've been wanting to try it but haven't had the money available.
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Sure thing! I've been wanting to try it but haven't had the money available.
    Shoot me a email:

pt@controlledlabs.com
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CL always seem to receive great feedback and i'm excited to start taking GB. I Plan to try GB soon and maybe some others. Just wish they werent so expensive...Nice review

Originally Posted by Kramer25 View Post
    CL always seem to receive great feedback and i'm excited to start taking GB. I Plan to try GB soon and maybe some others. Just wish they werent so expensive...Nice review
    I know, I wish it was cheaper too. I absolutely love the results I get from GB.

I got the Purple Wraath sample (thanks pu!). I'm saving it for the right day to make sure I get the most out of it as possible. I need to do a little more research into EAAs and the other ingredients. I'm doing HST right now so I'll probably be taking it in 2 weeks when I max out.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kramer25 View Post
    27 bucks for a months worth of capsule creatine blend isnt bad at all. (you can even find it as low as 22 bucks a bottle on the web)
    Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    I know, I wish it was cheaper too. I absolutely love the results I get from GB.

I got the Purple Wraath sample (thanks pu!). I'm saving it for the right day to make sure I get the most out of it as possible. I need to do a little more research into EAAs and the other ingredients. I'm doing HST right now so I'll probably be taking it in 2 weeks when I max out.
    glad to hear it, you will love PW, especially before cardio.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831