Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great progess and updates. Keep it up. I wish my foods came out as good as yours.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Great progess and updates. Keep it up. I wish my foods came out as good as yours.
    lol B, I know that feel man - see recipe online, make it, doesn't look anywhere near it tastes good tho, and it all looks the same on the other side

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thematzah View Post
    lol b, i know that feel man - see recipe online, make it, doesn't look anywhere near it tastes good tho, and it all looks the same on the other side
    lol
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mccoy19 View Post
    Definitely can see very noticeable changes already! Killin it PB
    Thanks McCoy!

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Awesome job!
    Gotta love those awkward, newbie moments in the gym ... that's how you learn though and no biggie
    Good job on the cardio too, I started doing HIIT again and am feeling OLD
    Haha my gym sessions are never ending awkward moments.. I am like a deer in the headlights in there.. Doesn't help i'm rotating between like 3 different gyms depending on work/home/other work etc.. So still not really familiar with any of them yet.. Annoys me as well that even though they are all part of the same chain of gyms, they all have different equipment!?.. Probably just to make things as awkward as possible for me haha

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    another session killed. Keep it up! Progress pics looked good. You are destroying this!
    Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by scotthm2 View Post
    Haha just found this section in the site. In :-)
    Welcome!!

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    lol B, I know that feel man - see recipe online, make it, doesn't look anywhere near it tastes good tho, and it all looks the same on the other side
    Haha honestly, I could not cook to save my life a year ago.. Even my close friends are commenting on it all the time and asking wtf happened and where did this sudden ability to cook come from.. All my foods are essentially very simple, I just make them look pretty

WEIGHT UPDATE:

Ok, so once again my weight has gone UP!.. It dipped again briefly (but still almost 1kg [2.2lb], up from my lowest since I started), but then back up to 66.6 again this morning!?.. I kept my macros the same essentially, my carbs went down slightly, but my protein had gone up.. Last night I hit my session hard and did the cardio.. Ate not too late, and got decent sleep.. And yet its gone up AGAIN.. I know i'm making progress by the photos above, but it's still really frustrating and to be honest kind of stressing me out.. I am I think 19 weeks out now, and have a LOT to lose in that time..

I can't work out what it is.. Not that time of the month.. I have been paying extra attention to fibre, and even got a fibre supplement i've been taking each day.. I feel kind of bloated/not as "light" in the mornings, so thought it might have been a fibre issue.. But tbh, I took a natural lax last night, and no effect.. So it doesn't appear to be an issue with that.. (sorry for TMI, haha.. I tried to be tactful! ).. Its been a week now of going up ... I'm not too sure what else to do.. I have a refeed tomorrow, coach just wants to see the effect from it.. So fingers crossed I guess!?
    Last edited by PowerBarbie; 04-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sodium plays a big part to if that's not consistent. The daily fluctuations don't matter to much its more about the average weekly weight progress (if that's going down).
    Liftin' or Blazin'

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You said your calories were very low correct? How low are they are how much do you weigh again?
    Have you ever heard of metabolic damage? i know your kcals are low (dont know how low) but do you think they are so low that its actually unbeneficial and going against you

please correct me if wrong.

PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You said your calories were very low correct? How low are they are how much do you weigh again?
    Have you ever heard of metabolic damage? i know your kcals are low (dont know how low) but do you think they are so low that its actually unbeneficial and going against you

please correct me if wrong.

[youtube]QHHzie6XRGk[youtube]
    [youtube]EY1DsZMNfNw[youtube]
    I don't think they are super low, I think they are pretty standard for where I should be? .. I'm on 185P/100C/50F (just recently changed from 165P/115C/60F).. I currently weigh 66.6kg (146lb).. This is down from 70kg (154lb) about a month ago now.. Lowest (about a week ago) was 65.1kg (143.5lb)...

Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    I don't think they are super low, I think they are pretty standard for where I should be? .. I'm on 185P/100C/50F (just recently changed from 165P/115C/60F).. I currently weigh 66.6kg (146lb).. This is down from 70kg (154lb) about a month ago now.. Lowest (about a week ago) was 65.1kg (143.5lb)...
    not bad, i thought they were lower (Right around 1,000). Are you refeeding at all or straight kcals?

not bad, i thought they were lower (Right around 1,000). Are you refeeding at all or straight kcals?
    No definitely not that low! My coach is very awesome and conscious of metabolic damage and keeping cals as high as possible.. Haven't had a refeed so far, wasn't going to be till I was a bit lower BF/weight.. But have been told to have one tomorrow to assess the effect

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think 3.4kg in a month is good. Don't stress about the daily fluctuations, weight loss isn't always linear (esp for females). Your cals seem ok. Stick at it for another couple weeks and then if you really have stalled, drop your cals by 100 or so.

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's up PB...haven't seen any of your posts in a while.
    Looks like you're doing some good work! Keep it up
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WEIGHT UPDATE:

Ok, so once again my weight has gone UP!.. It dipped again briefly (but still almost 1kg [2.2lb], up from my lowest since I started), but then back up to 66.6 again this morning!?.. I kept my macros the same essentially, my carbs went down slightly, but my protein had gone up.. Last night I hit my session hard and did the cardio.. Ate not too late, and got decent sleep.. And yet its gone up AGAIN.. I know i'm making progress by the photos above, but it's still really frustrating and to be honest kind of stressing me out.. I am I think 19 weeks out now, and have a LOT to lose in that time..

I can't work out what it is.. Not that time of the month.. I have been paying extra attention to fibre, and even got a fibre supplement i've been taking each day.. I feel kind of bloated/not as "light" in the mornings, so thought it might have been a fibre issue.. But tbh, I took a natural lax last night, and no effect.. So it doesn't appear to be an issue with that.. (sorry for TMI, haha.. I tried to be tactful! ).. Its been a week now of going up ... I'm not too sure what else to do.. I have a refeed tomorrow, coach just wants to see the effect from it.. So fingers crossed I guess!?
    Don't think you should be too concerned about this tbh. Normal weight fluctuations, I notice my weight fluctuates a good 5 lbs throughout the course of the week, but if I look at the average lowest weigh-in over the course of the weeks I'm definitely losing weight over time. Also didn't you lose weight real fast at the start of your dieting? You might've just lost some water weight and gotten some of it back or something... Anyways, don't be too worried by this.

Keep hustlin' cuz!
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I think 3.4kg in a month is good. Don't stress about the daily fluctuations, weight loss isn't always linear (esp for females).
    This!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bbeasley89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Finally checking in here pb! You're smashing it keep it up!
    Sponsored Athlete
    Power Supplements
    www.protein-n-more.com.au

Team 3DMJ

^ Thank you everyone.. Turns out I was pretty much panicking for nothing.. haha.. Finally had a bit of a "whoosh" this morning.. PHEW!

Anyway, epic picture spam post incoming!!...

CARDIO: Was annoyed with the weight issue, so smashed out 400 cals cardio last night at the gym and did ab work..

Woke up to this!.. Thank goodness! haha..

Have also started taking some supplements (have never taken ANYTHING before, only just easing into protein powder recently! But with my crazy schedule I figured now was a good time to start!)
    Really struggle to get them all down though.. BRB whole bottle of water almost every time.. haha.. Will be interesting to see if I notice any difference after awhile!
    *Fish oil, multi, vit C, vit D, magnesium, digestive enzyme/probiotic*

And some food porn!..

Teriyaki chicken, quinoa and veggies.. HUGE container of it..
    (Makes me laugh because at my night shift work I cop it all the time with all the "omg you eat soooo much" comments, from all these girls who are honestly quite overweight.. I just smile and nod and have given up explaining why and how it works and i'm losing weight due to it etc etc.. Then see them eat their maccas at 2am )

Now this.. This was the most amazing thing I think I've EVER cooked! Hahaha.. The flavours were sooo good!!

White fish (with coconut, lemon and garlic), quinoa, avocado, baby spinach, fetta cheese, sundried tomatos, shallots

(also it's reaaallyyy easy! I make most of these meals on my lunchbreak at work with just a microwave and grilled sandwich maker!)

Made so much I couldn't even fit it into one bowl!..

Big fan of probiotics and enzymes. Health related supplementation is very important IMO.
    Good choices.

Big fan of probiotics and enzymes. Health related supplementation is very important IMO.
    Good choices.
    Thanks Bob! Is there anything missing I should look into adding? Or have I pretty much covered the basics for now?

My stash is identical

Whey
    Creatine
    Pre-workout (cycle them)
    BCAA
    Multi
    Fish-Oil
    Probiotic
    Digestive Enzyme
    D3

Pretty much it.

My stash is identical

Whey
    Creatine
    Pre-workout (cycle them)
    BCAA
    Multi
    Fish-Oil
    Probiotic
    Digestive Enzyme
    D3

Pretty much it.
    Ahh thats the other thing I was looking into and forgot about, BCAA's.. Will probably grab some

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ahh thats the other thing I was looking into and forgot about, BCAA's.. Will probably grab some
    used to use some for a while.. bulk nutrients is where i get all my stuff. most decent prices this country has to offer. professionalwhey is also good.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots of tasty choices. Morning Madame

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    used to use some for a while.. bulk nutrients is where i get all my stuff. most decent prices this country has to offer. professionalwhey is also good.
    Thanks! Yeh i've used them before, I used to just mix BCAA's with SF lemon cordial, was good!

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Lots of tasty choices. Morning Madame
    Today has been an excellent food day! haha

2nd May - LEGS:

Squats:

20kg (44lb) x 8
    40kg (88lb) x 8

70kg (154lb) x 10
    80kg (176lb) x 8
    90kg (198lb) x 6

^ * Increased by 10kg (22lb) on every set from last week

BB Stiff Leg DL:

60kg (132lb) x 10
    70kg (154lb) x 8
    70kg (154lb) x 8

* ^ Increased by 10kg (22lb) on last two sets.. Hammies were twitching by the end when standing still, haha

Leg Press:

40kg (88lb) x 8
    80kg (176lb) x 8

100kg (220lb) x 12
    120kg (264lb) x 10
    140kg (308lb) x 8

Lying Hamstring Curl:

pin 2 x 12

* ^ STILL can't work these damn things out so I feel them in my hammies, have been shown numerous times and told technique is fine as well!? AGGH!

Standing Calf Raises:

20kg (44lb) x 10 - forward facing feet
    20kg (44lb) x 10 - outwards facing feet
    20kg (44lb) x 10 - inwards facing feet

*^ I can feel my calves cramping tonight already, in for another week of not being able to walk properly like last time I hit them hard haha

CARDIO:

200cals on Treadmill.. I did half it on an incline - incline works glutes/hammies more right??

NOTES:

Good session. Happy with increasing still each week!.. Although legs felt a bit fried from the 400 cal cardio the night before, they were exhausting a bit sooner than usual.. Really need to work out another hammies exercise (I loovvee GHR's, but my gym doesnt have one or an appropriate lat pull down that works for them either )

Final food porn for today!!.. Protein cake with berries and SF maple syrup.. This was soooo good!.. *homer simpson drool*

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the woosh. I've tried acidophilous a few times but never really saw a benefit from it. Ymmv
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Annnnddd back up to 66.3kg again this morning.. I don't even... I even finished eating pretty early too... I'm not going to lie, its doing my head in

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your eats always look so good! And that cake....yummm! I feel ya on the scale issue. I have been cutting for 4 weeks - and NO CHANGE on the scale. Hoping for a whoosh this week...

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Annnnddd back up to 66.3kg again this morning.. I don't even... I even finished eating pretty early too... I'm not going to lie, its doing my head in
    Your cals are fine, although I personally would get you to up your calories slightly more. But I'm sure your coach knows what he's doing. Obviously you are losing weight and making progress.

Stop weighting yourself every day. Instead weight yourself weekly.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weight loss is never linear. It's more like a roller coaster effect, with a gradual decline over a prolonged period of time. Looking at the scale day after day makes it a tough pill to swallow, but that's just the way it is for most people. You'll hit a WHOOSH soon and then you'll be all smiles again
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Your cals are fine, although I personally would get you to up your calories slightly more. But I'm sure your coach knows what he's doing. Obviously you are losing weight and making progress.

Its fine to weight everyday, but remember take the weekly average.
    Also remember the scale is just a tool. The mirror is your BEST tool. What is the mirror showing?

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post

Its fine to weight everyday, but remember take the weekly average.
    Also remember the scale is just a tool. The mirror is your BEST tool. What is the mirror showing?
    ^^^
    Both good points. You'll notice over the course of the week that you'll have days when you weigh more, and days when you weigh less. This depends on what activities you do, any bloat or water weight, bowel movement and any other factors. Also over a longer period of time you'll notice some sort of a pattern of when you weigh less or more.

This is all totally normal. As long as the average weight goes down over weeks it's totally normal.
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

The average weight doesn't seem to be going down. It seems to have gone up.
    It's consistently higher every damn day for the past week and a half.

The only days it's gone down, is if i've done epic amounts of cardio and stopped eating waaayy early the day before.