Thread: Is my Group ok?

Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is my Group ok?

Hi, please give me some opinion and advise on my workout. Did I gather my group correctly?

Group 1
    Chest, Back, Traps, Bicep.

Group 2
    Shoulder, Lat, Triceps.

Thks

markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) markdoddridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    terrible. Wheres the legs? whats the difference between back and lats?

Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noriki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have plan for my leg and abs already.

Is that mean I have to put my lat and back together?

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not feeling it, personally.

Anybody can help me to re-adjust my group if is no good? Or I should split into 3 group?

Come on guys, help the newbies.

fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lats are on your back, so yes, put lats on back day.
    In addition to being an amazing body builder (LOL), I'm also a rapper.
    Check out my group's youtube page:

www.youtube.com/wenthemooneclypse

And my solo youtube page

www.youtube.com/frankielyrical

Adjusted

Hey guys, better now?

Group 1
    Chest, triceps, back

Group 2
    Shoulder, traps, bicep

I have arrangement for my leg and ads already.

Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just do chest/tricep, back/bicep, traps/shoulders, and legs. Hit abs whenever ya want.

Originally Posted by Gitt66 View Post
    Just do chest/tricep, back/bicep, traps/shoulders, and legs. Hit abs whenever ya want.
    Just workout 2 muscle group in 1 day I feel that I still have lots of time to spend, can I do 3 muscle group instead and which one should I group together from the above?

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Noriki View Post
    Just workout 2 muscle group in 1 day I feel that I still have lots of time to spend, can I do 3 muscle group instead and which one should I group together from the above?
    based on your stats something like this would likely be better for you

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147447933
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results