R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me Getting "Shred"!

Hi guys,
    i've been working out for a long time so far, even tho i'm still a newbie i'm trying to get into all those nutrition and specific workouts stuff with passion.
    I've managed to lose 7kg and get in a "decent" shape with hard work and a decent nutrition plan made by myself and helped by some friends of mine (they're more expirienced than me but still amateurs) but now i would ask you if you could help me building a good nutritioning plan, because as i said in the beginning i'm slowly getting into nutritioning and before doing something stupid i wanna hear some opinions from experienced people.

In the current state i am, with my nutrition and my workout, it's getting harder and harder to lose the last few kg needed to get in shape, i know it's normal but i'd like to fix everithing wrong i'm doing with my diet plan.

This is my document i actually use for the diet:
    docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajbt7_hlZ_5adFdkMzUwUFIwaUo5V1hQNGQ3OERZd nc&usp=sharing
    (sorry i cannot post links yet..)

Here are some other stuff, correct me if i'm worng please.
    - My caloric need is about 1800/1900 calories so if i'm cutting it's better to stay around 500-400 calories less to avoid muscle loss and keep burning fat
    - I know i should assume some percentages of Carbs, Protein and Fats and i have to fix the plan based on this (40% prot, 40% carbs, 20% fat ?)
    - Now i'm eating carbs mostly between morning and lunch, is this ok?

At the moment i'm doing only BodyWeight exercises, 6 times a week, i'll plan to get a gym membership this winter if i'm going to build some muscles, but for now i'm fine as i am.
    - 100 pushups plan (hit 55 still need to do max test) (alternate days with Pullups)
    - Pullups (alternate days with Pushups)
    - Dips
    - Squats
    - Crunches
    - 30' Cardio

Thanks for your time and your help!
    Last edited by R4idenZero; 03-10-2013 at 09:35 AM.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't use ratios, figure out the min protein and fat required in grams, get the rest of your calories from carbs.

High rep endurance bodyweight stuff is very ineffective at retaining muscle compared to strength/power training.

Eat your carbs when you like, no diff.

1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why not your own routine? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no way in hell your TDEE/Maintenance is 1800/1900 cals unless you spend all day in bed.

R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R4idenZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    There is no way in hell your TDEE/Maintenance is 1800/1900 cals unless you spend all day in bed.
    I'm studying at university atm so i don't do anything at all except studying.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Don't use ratios, figure out the min protein and fat required in grams, get the rest of your calories from carbs.

High rep endurance bodyweight stuff is very ineffective at retaining muscle compared to strength/power training.

Eat your carbs when you like, no diff.
    1 - I was already reading that, but as everything in this world it takes time to assimilate everything, there are lots of infos there.
    2 - I used a fast calculator on the net, will do the exact calculation later
    3 - k ty
    4 - Already doing that.
    5 - Already doing that, but i need to get more specific.
    6 - I know i should start an already designed workout but i'm waiting to get a gym membership cause i wouldnt be able to use it right now and also this summer. that's why i arranged myself.
    7 - I keep track of everything daily, with a weekly general conclusion, anyway i'll do that.

Thank you

jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by R4idenZero View Post
    I'm studying at university atm so i don't do anything at all except studying.
    Even when you study all day long, you still have to move and moreover thinking burns a lot of calories
    40/40/20 is alright. Your TDEE is around 2400, so aim for 1950 kcal/day (see attached). Don't make the mistake and reduce your
    calories too much or it will backfire.

good luck dude
    Attached Images
    Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
    Books for Bodybuilding: www.books-for-bodybuilding.info
    Free Bodybuilding Tool: www.bodymanagementprogram.com

Originally Posted by jessyToo View Post
    Even when you study all day long, you still have to move and moreover thinking burns a lot of calories
    40/40/20 is alright. Your TDEE is around 2400, so aim for 1950 kcal/day (see attached). Don't make the mistake and reduce your
    calories too much or it will backfire.

good luck dude
    Thank you dude, will take in consideration that
    Last edited by R4idenZero; 03-11-2013 at 03:31 AM.