TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrippleA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry i want to lose fat ???

hello
    am 189 lb 5'7 and iam facing problem to get my wt down
    3000 calory is my maint and am eating 2500 calory (45 carb 35 p 20 f) but the wt is not dropping as i hope and i do one cheat day in a week

i train with wt 3-5 days a week and i have one day to play soccer around 1 hr

i only train chest back arms delt and no legs cause now i have a knee problem

supp : creatine , bcaa, l-carnitine, beta alinine,arginine

and am not doing any cardio coz from what i heard the wt is enough with -500 calory

hope i get some answer
    thanx

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrippleA View Post
    hello
    3000 calory is my maint and am eating 2500 calory (45 carb 35 p 20 f) but the wt is not dropping as i hope and i do one cheat day in a week

and am not doing any cardio coz from what i heard the wt is enough with -500 calory

hope i get some answer
    thanx
    Drop your calorie intake or stay the same and remove your cheat meal if you think it's causing an issue.

Also, seeing as you're on a cut, I heard it's more 'efficient' to do compounds rather than isolation to maintain (possibly gain??) your strength and muscle that you made during your bulk.
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't do your macros by ratios, that's been proven to be completely wrong and does not ensure you get your minimums of each macro. Go with 1x bodyweight for protein, 0.45 x bodyweight for fats, rest carbs.

If you're not losing at 2.5k kcal, then either 3k is not your maintenance or you're eating more than 2.5k. Either decrease your intake or increase your activity, as simple as that. I'd also drop the supplements other than creatine, waste of money imo for the negligible effect.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why not your own routine? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

-Credit to dmacdonal9 for the list.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrippleA View Post
    hello

hope i get some answer
    thanx
    I don't think your maintenance is 3K mate. I'm your height, pretty active, almost 30 pounds lighter, and my maintenance is 2500. I do a fair bit of cardio too.

If you have a knee problem that prevents you from lifting, priority number 1 should be finding a way to fix it or work around it.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post
    Don't do your macros by ratios, that's been proven to be completely wrong and does not ensure you get your minimums of each macro. Go with 1x bodyweight for protein, 0.45 x bodyweight for fats, rest carbs.

If you're not losing at 2.5k kcal, then either 3k is not your maintenance or you're eating more than 2.5k. Either decrease your intake or increase your activity, as simple as that. I'd also drop the supplements other than creatine, waste of money imo for the negligible effect.
    ^^^This.

Not sure how you got 3k as maintenance but that seems to high for sure. Do you weigh all your food and are you sure you're not eating more than you think you are to begin with?

If you can get a good leg routine going then start of slower there. Body squats, lunges...anything. Don't be that guy with a huge upper body and toothpick legs.

pwrstrkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrstrkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrstrkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrstrkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrstrkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pwrstrkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My maintance is 3700 and i do no cardio. Active job and lifting 5 days a week. If your a grown, active male and have a maintance under 3000, you need to move your arse.

Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your maintance isn't 3000 calories. Also your cheat day may be putting that deficit back to maintance. It's calories in/calories out in a NET PERIOD OF TIME. It's not just a day to day basis. If you diet 6 days at a 500 calorie deficit, then eat back 3000 calories on your cheat day over maintance then your weight stays the same.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pwrstrkd View Post
    My maintance is 3700 and i do no cardio. Active job and lifting 5 days a week. If your a grown, active male and have a maintance under 3000, you need to move your arse.
    At 5'8" 175....ok

Do some research before spewing ignorance.