Stenkampp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help i eat everything

I currently everything I see that I think looks good. Pizza, cookies, all kind of junk, basically anything you can think of.

I have a weight meet in 3 weeks and I need to lose around 5lbs while retaining all the muscle I currently have.

Does anyone have any motivational things or ideas that will help me quit eating everything????

I've tried not eating them but I always say "oh 3 more weeks." "oh 2 more weeks Ill start in a week." etc

HELP!

Uber Micro, Uber Macros MulattoRance's Avatar
    MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What you need to do is realize that you can eat things you enjoy every day, and still meet your calorie/macronutrient requirements. If you include things you like to eat every day, you won't feel the need to binge. I ate mint chocolate chip ice cream yesterday, and s'mores poptarts today, and I'm still getting leaner. Read the stickies and learn the basics of nutrition.

Start with these:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Muscle & Magicka:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCTB7u0gKYYkN0luy-rCQzjg

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

Calculating Maintenance-------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE-uSzOiEpw
    Adjusting for Bulk/Cut----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWKxu_dtkfc
    Micronutrient Intake------------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV8nKRETgxA
    Macronutrient Intake-----------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW2_tE1rbF8

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's only you that will stop yourself from binge eating. Just stay away from the damn food unless you want to get fat as ****, or fit some of it into your macros.
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it's not in the house, you can't put it in your mouth
    All time greatest lifts:

Bench-305
    Squat-460
    Dedlift-500
    Glute Spread-350

Stenkampp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=MulattoRance;1024465543]What you need to do is realize that you can eat things you enjoy every day, and still meet your calorie/macronutrient requirements. If you include things you like to eat every day, you won't feel the need to binge. I ate mint chocolate chip ice cream yesterday, and s'mores poptarts today, and I'm still getting leaner. Read the stickies and learn the basics of nutrition.

I forgot to mention I do about an 1-2 hours of cardio everyday.

As long as I burn more then I eat I won't put on any weight? 100%?

What if I eat lots of junk food??? I'm not a big vegetable eater but I always love me some fruit.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You seem to be obsessing a bit... everything in moderation. Also 5 pounds isn't much, you can drop that much in water weight in a day.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    You seem to be obsessing a bit... everything in moderation. Also 5 pounds isn't much, you can drop that much in water weight in a day.
    I have a feeling this is for wrestling....which is a dumbass sport that is responsible for the vast majority of male eating disorders....

Dropping water would be a bad idea because he would become very weak.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Am I the only 1 here that lold at thread's title?
    What do you want us to do op? You're in charge of what you eat, not us. No amount of "motivational things or ideas" will help you unless you change your mindset completely starting right now and keeping that positive mindset throughout the next few weeks. Good luck.
    Also read the stickies (if you haven't already)

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boostronics View Post
    If it's not in the house, you can't put it in your mouth
    You're one cheeky kunt m8
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MulattoRance has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=Stenkampp;1024489083]
    Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    What you need to do is realize that you can eat things you enjoy every day, and still meet your calorie/macronutrient requirements. If you include things you like to eat every day, you won't feel the need to binge. I ate mint chocolate chip ice cream yesterday, and s'mores poptarts today, and I'm still getting leaner. Read the stickies and learn the basics of nutrition.

I forgot to mention I do about an 1-2 hours of cardio everyday.

As long as I burn more then I eat I won't put on any weight? 100%?

What if I eat lots of junk food??? I'm not a big vegetable eater but I always love me some fruit.
    Yes, if you're burning more calories than you're taking in, you won't gain weight - that's just simple thermodynamics. The problem is, most people have no accurate way to measure how much they are really burning when they do cardio. Don't believe what the machine tells you, even if it does have an input for you to enter weight, etc... it's probably not accurate, and certainly not 100% accurate.

If I were you, I would first stop doing cardio (you can do a little if you really want to, but 1-2 hours a day IMO is too much). Cardio can be a tool to help you attain a caloric deficit, but you should be doing that mostly through your diet, and preferably only adding cardio as you get quite lean and it becomes problematic to reduce your caloric intake any farther.

I realize that you are not an average joe, and that you're doing this for wrestling or whatever - but I'm giving you this advice because, as others in this thread have mentioned, it sounds like you might be in the beginning stages of developing an eating disorder. And I give you this advice as someone who came close to developing an eating disorder himself. I had to make an extra effort to include things I craved into my diet every day so that my mind did not develop a desire to binge.

If you keep trying to eat more food and then correct it by doing cardio, you are just going to continue to spiral and set yourself up for more binging. Actually, JasonDB made a great video on this topic this morning, take a gander:

Muscle & Magicka:

That realm where dragons and deadlifts meet. Enter at your own risk (level 99 recommended).

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stenkampp View Post
    I currently everything I see that I think looks good. Pizza, cookies, all kind of junk, basically anything you can think of.

I have a weight meet in 3 weeks and I need to lose around 5lbs while retaining all the muscle I currently have.

Does anyone have any motivational things or ideas that will help me quit eating everything????

I've tried not eating them but I always say "oh 3 more weeks." "oh 2 more weeks Ill start in a week." etc

HELP!
    Maybe try setting yourself a limit? Like say two takeaways a month maximum, and when you eat pizza instead of eating a whole medium one, have just a few slices?

Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    Maybe try setting yourself a limit? Like say two takeaways a month maximum, and when you eat pizza instead of eating a whole medium one, have just a few slices?
    I agree with the second half of your statement, but not the first half. Moderation is essential (i.e. have a few slices, not the whole pizza), but he needs to realize that he can eat whatever he wants any day of the week, so long as he's tracking his calories and meeting his macro/micro/fiber goals.

He has already developed a distinction in his brain between days where he "eats clean" and days where he binges. If he tries to give himself two days out of the month where he's allowed "takeaways", that'll just continue to foster a bad relationship with food for him, and he'll be more likely to overdo it on those "cheat days." OP, just read through those links that I posted at the beginning, and learn how to craft a diet that includes things you like, while allowing you to hit adequate amounts of protein/carbs/fats and fiber/vitamins/minerals.

When you start to realize that you can eat things you enjoy and crave every day, as long as you meet your calorie/macro goals, your brain will stop distinguishing between "diet days" and "cheat days", and if you're anything like me, it will be quite freeing.
    Muscle & Magicka:

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dest0 View Post
    You're one cheeky kunt m8
    holy shti hahahah
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude 5 lbs? Wtf just cut carbs very low 3-4 days before, up water intake a week before, low to moderate sodium a week before, and some otc diuretics. Maybe a couple exlax and your down 5-10 lbs.

If you cant refrain for 3-4 days then you arent passionate at all about your sport.

Cliffs.

7 days out lower sodium.

3-4 days out lower carbs very low (carb up after weigh in with foods that wont upset your stomach or make you gasy)

7-10 days out up water to about 6 litres. Stop drinking 12-16 hours before.

7 days out start OTC diuretic.

Dude I can cut 5 lbs in 16 hours..
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MulattoRance View Post
    I agree with the second half of your statement, but not the first half. Moderation is essential (i.e. have a few slices, not the whole pizza), but he needs to realize that he can eat whatever he wants any day of the week, so long as he's tracking his calories and meeting his macro/micro/fiber goals.

He has already developed a distinction in his brain between days where he "eats clean" and days where he binges. If he tries to give himself two days out of the month where he's allowed "takeaways", that'll just continue to foster a bad relationship with food for him, and he'll be more likely to overdo it on those "cheat days." OP, just read through those links that I posted at the beginning, and learn how to craft a diet that includes things you like, while allowing you to hit adequate amounts of protein/carbs/fats and fiber/vitamins/minerals.

When you start to realize that you can eat things you enjoy and crave every day, as long as you meet your calorie/macro goals, your brain will stop distinguishing between "diet days" and "cheat days", and if you're anything like me, it will be quite freeing.
    Thanks for that info - that'll help me out as well.

TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you can't be self-disciplined give up. No one else is going to do it for you.