BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can someone help motivate me?

Its been a 2 year struggle lost 60 but have recently put weight back on. So anything that would help get me on track is great.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why not your own routine? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

-Credit to dmacdonal9 for the list.
    Read this as well:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The most effective thing I did to motivate myself early on was to write down a few reasons why I wanted to lose weight. For me it was stuff like fixing my energy levels, better fitting clothes, fixing my weight-related back issues, posture, not ending up like my dad (heart disease and diabetes in his 40's), a few other things.

If you take the time to clearly express those things to yourself, in writing, instead of just letting them float around in your head, they become more real. Tape that little piece of paper to your desk, or put it somewhere else you can look at it frequently. It took me 10 minutes to write that little list, and it's sustained me across a couple of years now. It's a ratty little piece of paper that I'll probably get framed one day.