Thread: Advice

YelloWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice

I'm 185 pounds and seem to not be able to gain weight/mass. Is there anything I can take or specifically eat for this?

USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) USxARMYxPRVT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YelloWolf View Post
    I'm 185 pounds and seem to not be able to gain weight/mass. Is there anything I can take or specifically eat for this?
    Yes. Eat carbs like there is no 2morrow.(srs)
    Thread/
    - The difference between a chump and a champ is 'U'.

- New levels bring new devils

*mod neg survivor*

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Heya bro, you should be able to gain, just eat more.

Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure), which is the calories you need in order to maintain your current weigh, through FitnessFrog's TDEE Calculator and just eat slightly more than that.

Weigh every two weeks with an empty stomach and track your weight.

Read the Nutrition Section for more information. The stickies there are golden advice.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Thanks..... this **** gets real frustrating when your tryna put on weight and more muscle and hit a plateau....

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks..... this **** gets real frustrating when your tryna put on weight and more muscle and hit a plateau....
    I've plateau'd twice on weight gain. I was 135lbs before. I had to increase my macros along the way because my surplus wasn't enough.

Pisses me off too because I'm eating up to the point where I feel really full and feel like puking. Small stomachs and 3300 calories does not match in my case. Everyone is different.

No worries man. We all went through what you went through.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    I've plateau'd twice on weight gain. I was 135lbs before. I had to increase my macros along the way because my surplus wasn't enough.

Pisses me off too because I'm eating up to the point where I feel really full and feel like puking. Small stomachs and 3300 calories does not match in my case. Everyone is different.

No worries man. We all went through what you went through.
    True true man.... thanks for the advice yo