Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why are you living? (srs)

if atheism is true, arent we living for nothing

- no after life
    - every action you do will be forgotten by the neverending state of sleep (death)
    - everything we do is temporary with no permanent affect
    - our individual existence is merely a grain in the sand, meaningless.
    - you're most likely not living (9-5, same ol same ol)
    - chances are youre nothing different

Look around brahs, my neighbourhood and everyone elses is all same!
    - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, backyard, bball net, blah blah
    - same colour scheme and architecture
    - everyone has a simple shiny car

What happened to us? we are sheep with the utmost conformity.

Im no preacher, but brahs, if there is no afterlife, this world is completely useless

smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000) smores is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hm, I'm having fun, seems like a good reason to live.
    ig: @georgeloveschicken

TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 starbella
    "Dont put in half the effort unless your ok with half the results"

TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TRUBA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for the experience
    Manual Trans Crew
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Russian brah

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TRUBA View Post
    for the experience
    The experience will be forgotten altogether, leaving it in vain

Its like riding a car knowing the end of your destination is a cliff

Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigdog314 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Life is a great ride man...do not strive for happiness but always enjoy the present. Love/hate/guilt/fear/happiness/sadness are all natural emotions and you need them to feel alive

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NikolaG8 View Post
    The experience will be forgotten altogether, leaving it in vain

Its like riding a car knowing the end of your destination is a cliff
    So?

DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000) DboyFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    agreed with every word you said, sometimes I wish I wasn't even born
    "In my training camp, me working with you, get your weight down and you're not fighting for money.
    God knows this in your heart. You ain't gotta answer the man. See, man judges man's actions.
    God judges man's heart. You go in the ring for God, now you got the whole world shook up."
    Muhammad Ali

TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKneeGrow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if i reach 88 miles per hour the cliff wouldnt matter
    "Dont put in half the effort unless your ok with half the results"

Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You only got a few thousand days on this Earth. Just live man
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

l'm here now for six days and nobody invited me for breakfast. This morning they say, ''Come for breakfast with us, Arnold, have a nice breakfast.'
    Love Natural Blondes CREW
    Fake Blondes are automatic 2/10 CREW

MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't need to be a superhero or some world renown genius or entrepreneur to have a value and reason for life. Technically my wife has a bland work schedule, hasn't invented anything that has been a scientific breakthrough, but without her I would be lost and incomplete. I don't mean **** to the world, but to her I'm everything, that's enough for me to live.

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While there is no real point to life, might as well enjoy it while it lasts ESPECIALLY since there is no after life

JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did you just watch Fight Club for the first time or something?

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    lawl.. atheism , a st*pid religion that didnt exist til after modern technology was discovered. go get dropped off in a jungle and see how much time you can spend crying over stuff like that

Originally Posted by MaddFinch View Post
    You don't need to be a superhero or some world renown genius or entrepreneur to have a value and reason for life. Technically my wife has a bland work schedule, hasn't invented anything that has been a scientific breakthrough, but without her I would be lost and incomplete. I don't mean **** to the world, but to her I'm everything, that's enough for me to live.
    Unfortunately, if you were to die, she would move on. Its the cruel cycle of life my friend.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So according to you, what is the point of having life at all why dont we just start in the afterlife and be there forever? strong thinking.

The universe isnt supposed to conform to your thinking.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheKneeGrow View Post
    inb4 starbella
    I'll rep her if she shows up itt
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Originally Posted by funnymoney View Post
    While there is no real point to life, might as well enjoy it while it lasts ESPECIALLY since there is no after life
    whats the point brah? your life is equatable to a serial rapist, at the end of the day, your both just a bag of bones in the ground

████████████████████ ███ chrisITALIA's Avatar
    chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Atheist brah checking in. Life is about living life now, it's the only life you've got so enjoy it. In my opinion if anything, the meaning of life is enhanced, nature, the universe the fact we are lucky enough to be alive at this time is all
    amazing. We live on average for around 80-90 years on earth in a universe that is 13.75 billion years old, live a fulfilling life with great relationships, build your knowledge and try to understand about how we got here etc, enjoy
    all the amazing stuff we have.

no homo brahs but I don't understand when people say 'oh if we don't live forever in another life this is all meaningless', it's just silly.

Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    So according to you, what is the point of having life at all why dont we just start in the afterlife and be there forever? strong thinking.

The universe isnt supposed to conform to your thinking.
    No. Im saying that life itself really has no purpose unless theres something after it.

kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you are truly happy then dwelling/thinking about death shouldn't effect you

honestly i'm depressed as fuk and have been for years now, i've had my short lived happy moments.

i want to killmyself now but i'm not even happy enough to do that, not content with my goals in life. if i had a gun i might do it tho

Registered User airmansprincess's Avatar
    airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Living for my Creator and Savior.
    Alive today because of his grace and mercy and His miracles! 7 years Srs depression, suicide attempts, abuse and hate, Walked into a youth group and those wonderful people became my family, where I met my now husband. A rough patch a year back and I thOught I would loose my family, but though a revelation I had and prayer for my husband, we are now stronger then ever.
    Live daily for my two beautiful blessings, my son and daughter, they are my most precious gems. And living each day like its my last, because it could be, no one knows the hour or the day of His return!

Great insight OP

kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have to leave some sort of fossil of myself so future aliens can extract it and use it as a hands-on lab for their 9th graders' extraterrestrial studies classes

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're pathetic if the only reason you have for doing anything and/or living is for the after-life.

You should just an hero.

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats the point brah? your life is equatable to a serial rapist, at the end of the day, your both just a bag of bones in the ground
    it feels good bra

Originally Posted by chrisITALIA View Post
    Atheist brah checking in. Life is about living life now, it's the only life you've got so enjoy it. In my opinion if anything, the meaning of life is enhanced, nature, the universe the fact we are lucky enough to be alive at this time is all
    amazing. We live on average for around 80-90 years on earth in a universe that is 13.75 billion years old, live a fulfilling life with great relationships, build your knowledge and try to understand about how we got here etc, enjoy
    all the amazing stuff we have.

no homo brahs but I don't understand when people say 'oh if we don't live forever in another life this is all meaningless', it's just silly.
    I find afterlife flawed as well. how can someone live for an eternity without insanity?

Also, i understand that you should live in the moment, but why live for the moment, when it will be forgotten and erased a second later. thats how tiny our lives our to this engima like universe

patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10) patronontherock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kilu View Post
    lawl.. atheism , a st*pid religion that didnt exist til after modern technology was discovered. go get dropped off in a jungle and see how much time you can spend crying over stuff like that
    Lol at this ******* who's never heard of theravada Buddhism.
    Brb thousands of years old
    Brb basically the founding ideas of Asian atheism and the cause of the uprising of nihilism in Europe in the late 1800's
    Brb brb

BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillyBlaze5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    enjoy the present moment OP, you will have a different view

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kilu View Post
    wow that's a brilliant argument, you should email this to Richard Dawkins. Never heard anything like it, truly profound.

MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000) MaddFinch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unfortunately, if you were to die, she would move on. Its the cruel cycle of life my friend.
    I honestly don't think so but to be honest whatever made her happy, because I know no man would ever completely replace me. If someone treated her well after I was gone then that'd be good enough for me. I wouldn't want her to be depressed or anything for the rest of her life just cause I was gone.
    Long ago my grandmother's sister was engaged, dude died about 3 months later in a car accident. She dated around here and there for a little while but never got married or even in a real relationship because she loved him so much. She's in her mid 70s now, no kids, no marriage(s) no anything. Might not be the happiest thing ever, but he knew he was her world and vice versa.

If Atheism is right and all this is all we have then why not make the absolute best of it while you still have the chance?