lesliecks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Is my daily meal suitable for diet?

Hey everyone, this is my very first and new thread in bodybuilding.com.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a male, currently 19 years old, 181CM height, 169pound, 20.5% of body fats. I have been working out for almost 5 months, trying to cutting and then only start bulking.
    However, I have noticed that my body shape did not have any significant changes even thou my muscles are growing. I am thinking maybe my daily meal has something to do with this.

Here is my daily meal.

Morning after woke up - 3 egg whites and 2 slice of wholegrain breads.

Afternoon (lunch) - Subway - Teriyaki chicken sandwich. (6grams of fats with chicken breast and lots of lettuces and other green vegetables.)

Dinner before workout - Chicken breast and broccoli cooked with olive oil and half bowl of white rice

Workout routine - 20 mins cardio before lifting.

After workout - Nitrotech protein shake

Any suggestion to improve my daily meal and to help in cutting?

By the way, I am trying to loss body fats and start to build some abs and also muscle. However I like to drink water and keep myself hydrated every time. Should I avoid drinking too much of water?

Note: I have measured and compared my body fats from last month and this month, from 21.9% down to 20.5%.

Thanks for everyone suggestions. Appreciated and I am apologized for my poor English.

alexac21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lesliecks View Post

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a male, currently 19 years old, 181CM height, 169pound, 20.5% of body fats. I have been working out for almost 5 months, trying to cutting and then only start bulking.
    However, I have noticed that my body shape did not have any significant changes even thou my muscles are growing. I am thinking maybe my daily meal has something to do with this.

Here is my daily meal.

Afternoon (lunch) - Subway - Teriyaki chicken sandwich. (6grams of fats with chicken breast and lots of lettuces and other green vegetables.)

Dinner before workout - Chicken breast and broccoli cooked with olive oil and half bowl of white rice

By the way, I am trying to loss body fats and start to build some abs and also muscle. However I like to drink water and keep myself hydrated every time. Should I avoid drinking too much of water?

Note: I have measured and compared my body fats from last month and this month, from 21.9% down to 20.5%.

Thanks for everyone suggestions. Appreciated and I am apologized for my poor English.
    YOUR DAILY MEALS SOUND FAIRLY GOOD, IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BUILD MORE MUSCLE AND STAY AND LEAN. YOU SHOULD EAT 6-7 SMALL PORTIONED MEALS DAILY TO KEEP YOUR METABOLISM HIGH (PORTION SIZE IS THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST OR THE SIZE OF YOUR PALM). KEEP YOUR PROTEIN INTAKE HIGH (YOU MUST CONSUME PROTEIN TO GAIN MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MUSCLE THAT YOUR BODY WILL ALLOW NATURALLY) SERIOUS GAINERS SHOULD TAKE 1 GRAM PER BODY WEIGHT. FOR EXAMPLE YOU WEIGH 169LBS, YOU SHOULD CONSUME 169 GRAMS OF PROTEIN, THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO COME FROM PROTEIN SHAKES. YOU CAN GET PROTEIN FROM YOUR DAILY FOODS, CHICKEN, TURKEY, EGG WHITES, BEANS ETC. ALSO DO NOT TRY TO AVOID DRINKING WATER. Water is one of the best tools for weight loss, first of all because it often replaces high-calorie drinks like soda and juice and alcohol with a drink that doesn't have any calories. But it's also a great appetite suppressant, and often when we think we're hungry, we're actually just thirsty. Water has no fat, no calories, no carbs, no sugar. Drink plenty to help your weight-loss regimen.
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.

lesliecks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alexac21 View Post
    YOUR DAILY MEALS SOUND FAIRLY GOOD, IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BUILD MORE MUSCLE AND STAY AND LEAN. YOU SHOULD EAT 6-7 SMALL PORTIONED MEALS DAILY TO KEEP YOUR METABOLISM HIGH (PORTION SIZE IS THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST OR THE SIZE OF YOUR PALM). KEEP YOUR PROTEIN INTAKE HIGH (YOU MUST CONSUME PROTEIN TO GAIN MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MUSCLE THAT YOUR BODY WILL ALLOW NATURALLY) SERIOUS GAINERS SHOULD TAKE 1 GRAM PER BODY WEIGHT. FOR EXAMPLE YOU WEIGH 169LBS, YOU SHOULD CONSUME 169 GRAMS OF PROTEIN, THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO COME FROM PROTEIN SHAKES. YOU CAN GET PROTEIN FROM YOUR DAILY FOODS, CHICKEN, TURKEY, EGG WHITES, BEANS ETC. ALSO DO NOT TRY TO AVOID DRINKING WATER. Water is one of the best tools for weight loss, first of all because it often replaces high-calorie drinks like soda and juice and alcohol with a drink that doesn't have any calories. But it's also a great appetite suppressant, and often when we think we're hungry, we're actually just thirsty. Water has no fat, no calories, no carbs, no sugar. Drink plenty to help your weight-loss regimen.
    Thank you so much for your suggestion. I should have more small meal now. What do you suggest for my small meal? i was thinking about apple.

maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10) maqsmj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    !!!!!!

kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinrichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No.. Reduce your meal and Have Fresh Juices or Fruits.. That can give you some strength and good diet.

cliney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Maybe try lifting before your cardio. Mix up your cardio don't let it get boring. Good luck keep up the good work man!

TPriz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good just a couple suggestions, you should figure out the calories you need in order to lose weight. Keep track on something like myfitnesspal. As long as you maintain a calorie deficit, you'll lose weight. (Faster or slower depending on how big the deficit.) I would also add in berries. I like to blend them in my shakes, good source of micronutrients and antioxidants , not to mention they taste great. Buy frozen fruit since they stay fresh for a long time. Good luck, I too am trying to cut.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You do NOT need to eat 6 meals a day. Please read about these common myths:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You do NOT need to eat 6 meals a day. Please read about these common myths:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html
    THANK YOU. Keep it low carb. Keep the bulk of your carbs in the 2 to 3 hours after finishing weights. Drink whey protein before and after lifting. Go higher fat and lower carb than you were for breakfast.

That is all I would change you are eating fairly clean throw in some hiit and you'll be single digits bf% in a few months.

Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTF has no one mentioned macros this far in yet?

Registered User TheCaptainPower's Avatar
    TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your meal plan looks pretty good, but if you aren't getting as ripped as you want then you are going to have to cut some calories.....I would skip the subway and make your own lunch. Maybe 2 chicken breasts and some veggies instead.

Good luck!
    Captain Power

The Captain Power's Underground training site

http://thecaptainpower.blogspot.com

AUTHOR: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" available on amazon.com $2.99 on kindle!

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Here is my daily meal.

Yes...more meals and more food...6 a day if possible...just because one person says not to doesn't make it fact...there are thousands of others that do exactly that including myself and everyone I have trained that got to under 10% BF and look great...as some others stated you may want to change your goal at 19 to put on some size first, however if getting low BF% is your goal eliminate the breads and replace with green veggies...drop carbs totally except for 1 meal a week...add food by adding a meat protein with each meal and increase eggs in am...separate your cardio to the opposite time of day that you are lifting...(ie cardio in the morning lift in evening)...and finally you can not drink too much water, keep that intake high!

Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000) Forgotten18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT reds and 0 repped people respond with horrible advice

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Forgotten18 View Post
    ITT reds and 0 repped people respond with horrible advice
    First of all no one should care how many Posts someone has or someone's "Rep" Power at all!! I was a long time reader of these forums before I started posting and the only posts I even considered were ones with "Pictures" in them...period!!! It is the same as if someone walks in and wants to be a personal trainer but is out of shape or over weight...I could care less how much they know or how much "book" knowledge they have, they are not going to be successful or even get hired unless they "look" like they know what they are talking about! Post pics and get a look that others want to have and then you may get people to take you seriously, until then the negative comments about "horrible" advice and People with "0 reps" are unnecessary...

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Here is my daily meal.

Welcome,

Here are some good links on basic nutrition threads.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123915821

It is hard to build muscle without proper nutrition, whether you eat 6,3, or 2 meals a day is a matter of personal preference. You will find lifters succeeding with all manners of meal timing, this is expected because total daily nutrition matters most.

Calculate an estimate of what you need for macro nutrients, and compare to your current nutrition. Websites, and apps like myfitpal, or fitday are good for tracking your food intake, they help you make macro goals, and keep track of micronutrients. This is worth the time investment,.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl