Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking ¡¡¡Craze flavor reviews for Blackberry Tea, Strawberry Swirl & Apple pie!!!

Warning: 1) I have never rated a flavor a 10 (not even Orange Mango), because I have no idea what perfection tastes like and also I love to alternate between flavors. 2) This is strictly a flavor review, not performance review as we already know Craze kicks ass in the gym and out.

Mixibililty of all flavors 10, at work I use a cup and a highlighter pen to mix it and then swish around as I sip. So yea, no problems mixing there.

Blackberry Tea
    Flavor: 9.5
    This is just like iced tea, only a bit stronger and better. It even looks like an iced tea. I liked this flavor so much, that I delayed trying the other 2 flavors I got. I don’t know what else to say, but this is some delicious tea, bar none!!

Apple Pie
    Flavor: 9
    Cold water:
    To me this was like Apple cinnamon cider drink and it was nice, however while sipping I could not help but think this could be better served warm. Despite that I could really taste the Apple cinnamon that is so prevalent in apple pie with a hint of cider, at least to me. Someone told me it tastes just like Apple pie from McDs, well I cannot compare as its been 20+ years since Ive had that. lol

If you like/love Apple pie, then this is for you!

Warm/Hot water: wow, what a difference warm and cold makes. It tastes even smoother and mixes a tad easier(Remember, I mix with a highlighter). Only a smidge of the flavor sits at the bottom. I believe I will be sipping this in hot/warm water from now on.

Warm/hot water > Cold water for Apple Pie

Strawberry Swirl
    I have to admit I was not looking forward to this flavor (explanation down below) as I had cast it aside a couple times to have more Blackberry tea.

Flavor(scent too): 9.2
    First off, I just want to say I am not a Strawberry guy in terms of supplements, however I love strawberry flavored candies (jolly rancher, laffy taffy, gum, strawberries n cream hard candies, etc) but dang this is fantastic!! Within a second of lifting that seal off, I was hit with a vivid image of Creme Savers Strawberries n cream that left me salivating as I was trying to scoop and mix the drink. The smell alone had me more excited than Blackberry Tea and Apple Pie (almost typed Apple cider). It is a very smooth and sweet flavor that left me wanting more every time I drank water (I used the same cup) that I would describe as almost pure Creme Savers Strawberries n cream liquid.

Scent (WTF, yeah I know): I cannot get over the sweet smell of this flavor. It is a dead on Creme Saver's Strawberries n cream(I realize ive mentioned that numerous times, but dang!!).

I am huge Craze fan and love the effects it has outside the weight room; makes me positive, high on life, more social, etc.

Wish me luck as I try to acquire Passion Pineapple Fruit!
    Last edited by Zachattack43; 12-04-2012 at 10:20 AM.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post

Warning: 1) I have never rated a flavor a 10 (not even Orange Mango), because I have no idea what perfection tastes like and also I love to alternate between flavors. 2) This is strictly a flavor review, not performance review as we already know Craze kicks ass in the gym and out.

Mixibililty of all flavors 10, at work I use a cup and a highlighter pen to mix it and then swish around as I sip. So yea, no problems mixing there.

Blackberry Tea
    Flavor: 9.5
    This is just like iced tea, only a bit stronger and better. It even looks like an iced tea. I liked this flavor so much, that I delayed trying the other 2 flavors I got. I don’t know what else to say, but this is some delicious tea, bar none!!

Apple Pie
    Flavor: 9
    Cold water:
    To me this was like Apple cinnamon cider drink and it was nice, however while sipping I could not help but think this could be better served warm. Despite that I could really taste the Apple cinnamon that is so prevalent in apple pie with a hint of cider, at least to me. Someone told me it tastes just like Apple pie from McDs, well I cannot compare as its been 20+ years since Ive had that. lol

If you like/love Apple pie, then this is for you!

Warm/Hot water: review coming Tuesday even though it is not cold right now in Texas.

Strawberry Swirl
    I have to admit I was not looking forward to this flavor (explanation down below) as I had cast it aside a couple times to have more Blackberry tea.

Flavor(scent too): 9.2
    First off, I just want to say I am not a Strawberry guy in terms of supplements, however I love strawberry flavored candies (jolly rancher, laffy taffy, gum, strawberries n cream hard candies, etc) but dang this is fantastic!! Within a second of lifting that seal off, I was hit with a vivid image of Creme Savers Strawberries n cream that left me salivating as I was trying to scoop and mix the drink. The smell alone had me more excited than Blackberry Tea and Apple Pie (almost typed Apple cider). It is a very smooth and sweet flavor that left me wanting more every time I drank water (I used the same cup) that I would describe as almost pure Creme Savers Strawberries n cream liquid.

Scent (WTF, yeah I know): I cannot get over the sweet smell of this flavor. It is a dead on Creme Saver's Strawberries n cream(I realize ive mentioned that numerous times, but dang!!).

I am huge Craze fan and love the effects it has outside the weight room; makes me positive, high on life, more social, etc.

Wish me luck as I try to acquire Passion Pineapple Fruit!
    Very nice! I love McDonalds apple pie and love craze apple pie too... the others sound delicious btw. Thanks for doing such a great job making me jealous.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome mang
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review!

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review Zach!

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wish I lived in Australia...Pineapple Passion Fruit sounds awesome.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oustading review.. 9.5 on the tea? man i cant wait to try it tomorrow. Good stuff Z

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review on all three flavors man. and i think you put me over the edge and im gonna get me some Craze haha
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    Sponsored Supplement Log: Prototype Animal Rage Flavors
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155267463
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

..STRONG USER/SUPPORTER OF UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL PRODUCTS..

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds great! Does craze have samples? Never had a chance to try it.
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i really want to try these. i'm currently laboring thru my last tub of og grape.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice reviews man! Craze was my favorite PRE before I became a MP rep and it still is now, not gonna lie. I had a sample of the Apple Pie today. I'm going to grab some for sure.

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Its damn good!
    Such much Placebo in here.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Very nice! I love McDonalds apple pie and love craze apple pie too... the others sound delicious btw. Thanks for doing such a great job making me jealous.
    Lol, you eat their pie too??

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Awesome mang
    Not as awesome as the flavors. Today i will have Apple pie in warm water.

Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    Great review!
    Thank you

just for that, lol, no thanks. I will try to secure some somehow though.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Oustading review.. 9.5 on the tea? man i cant wait to try it tomorrow. Good stuff Z
    Yes, that good and I never drink iced tea.

Originally Posted by pkilcarr View Post
    Great review on all three flavors man. and i think you put me over the edge and im gonna get me some Craze haha
    It is worth it and it seems bb.com lowered the price on the Apple pie.

Originally Posted by stevedm View Post
    Sounds great! Does craze have samples? Never had a chance to try it.
    not sure.

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i really want to try these. i'm currently laboring thru my last tub of og grape.
    I can understand that. These seasonals beat their regulars, maybe it is because they are new and I have had those flavors in general way too many times.
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Nice reviews man! Craze was my favorite PRE before I became a MP rep and it still is now, not gonna lie. I had a sample of the Apple Pie today. I'm going to grab some for sure.
    nothing wrong with being a rep and still preferring other company's products.

Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    Its damn good!
    Im jelly!!
    Last edited by Zachattack43; 12-04-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great review thanks bro!
    advertising not permitted

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check reps.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

In for warm apple pie review.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review, Zach!

I've got some Blackberry Tea coming in. I can't wait after reading your review. I need to try me some of these other flavors.. especially strawberry swirl and pineapple passion fruit! Quit holdin' out DS!!!
    http://www.haleo.com/

coming up right after I finish my lunch

Thumbs up

Warm/Hot water: wow, what a difference warm and cold makes. It tastes even smoother and mixes a tad easier(Remember, I mix with a highlighter). Only a smidge of the flavor sits at the bottom. I believe I will be sipping this in hot/warm water from now on.

NEXT: I am hoping to secure some Snapple drinks as recommended by Matt and mix with certain flavors of Craze. Stay tuned!

NEXT: I am hoping to secure some Snapple drinks as recommended by Matt and mix with certain flavors of Craze. Stay tuned!
    Cherry-pomegranate snapple with strawberry swirl.

Pepper your angus.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Cherry-pomegranate snapple with strawberry swirl.

Pepper your angus.
    And Snapple Ice Tea with Apple Pie

And Snapple Ice Tea with Apple Pie
    Let me know when you try it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so jelly.

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why would you do a limited or exclusive run of flavors that taste better than the original??

That being said...great review, I am going to pick up some Blackberry Tea Craze.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tommytuffguy View Post
    why would you do a limited or exclusive run of flavors that taste better than the original??
    ^^^this

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Why would you do a limited or exclusive run of flavors that taste better than the original??

That being said...great review, I am going to pick up some Blackberry Tea Craze.
    I'm sure they've got some new flavors on the horizon. I think the idea of seasonal flavors is an awesome marketing idea for a pre-workout.
    http://www.haleo.com/

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post

Brand new awesome flavors every three months? Yes please.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Brand new awesome flavors every three months? Yes please.
    > same flavors.

gotta spice things up.

Applie Pie in hot water is becoming my "coffee" (I dont drink coffee, but I use it like coffee; in a mug and first thing in morning at work)

I am changing my ratings for Apple pie w/ hot water. I cannot resist, it has become my "coffee" and it tastes wonderful. I would give it a rating greater than Blackberry Tea. My only wish is that it would get colder than 48 degrees here, so it would be even better.

So Hot Apple Pie FTW!!!!!

I am changing my ratings for Apple pie w/ hot water. I cannot resist, it has become my "coffee" and it tastes wonderful. I would give it a rating greater than Blackberry Tea. My only wish is that it would get colder than 48 degrees here, so it would be even better.

So Hot Apple Pie FTW!!!!!
    Ha ha, glad you likey!
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk