Time to get BIG! ConstipatedBrah's Avatar
    ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The link between DOMS and Recovery Time?

If I still have DOMS does that mean my muscle fibers have not yet healed?

Had a workout on saturday, did lats which are very under-developed and they still hurt. I want to work them again tomorrow, but I still have DOMS, too soon?
    I want bodybuilding to be part of my lifestyle.

Started at 121 lbs, currently at 139 lbs. Let's get to 175 now!

Until I feel I look good I won't post any avatar.

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you can still go through the normal ROM then go ahead.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you might need to warm up alittle bit more but you should be fine
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~