MissRMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supp Advice for a newbie

Hi Guys,

I have very limited knowledge about supps could you please let me know if the following is a good idea or am I waisting my time & money?
    - really just wanting to cut fat at this stage.

Craze 1 scoop - Morning 30-45mins before work out - (initial started this on a recommendation from a friend as I was finding it really hard to get out of bed an work out early in the morning before work.)

Alcar - 1 spoon - Morning 10-15mins before workout

Thanks

So no-one has any views on this combo?

I was also thinking about replacing Craze with Albutarex femme & having Albutarex Femme in the morning 30mins before work out then having the Alcar 15mins later?

Like I said never really used supps before and only came across the ones I am talking about after word of mouth & internet research... so I am hoping it is a safe combo?

Thanks

Originally Posted by MissRMK View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have very limited knowledge about supps could you please let me know if the following is a good idea or am I waisting my time & money?

Craze 1 scoop - Morning 30-45mins before work out - (initial started this on a recommendation from a friend as I was finding it really hard to get out of bed an work out early in the morning before work.)

Thanks
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi

- FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY

ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ForzaAzzurri10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So no-one has any views on this combo?

I was also thinking about replacing Craze with Albutarex femme & having Albutarex Femme in the morning 30mins before work out then having the Alcar 15mins later?

Like I said never really used supps before and only came across the ones I am talking about after word of mouth & internet research... so I am hoping it is a safe combo?

Thanks
    I wouldn't overload yourself from the getgo. I use Myofusion Whey protein powder(2 scoops with non fat milk) post workout and GNC Megamen multi after my first meal of the day. Combine that with a healthy diet consisting of complex carbs and fats and high protein foods like oats, whole grains, wheat bread, chicken, tuna, whole wheat pasta(post workout), etc. Hope this helps. Good luck brother.

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Just my opinion, I get my nutrition from whole foods and don't worry about supplements except for Omega 3 fish oils and a multi-vitamin. You may also want to consider Creatine. I don't bother with other supps.

I eat 100% whole foods (clean eating) so maybe I just need to look at my cal's / macro's to get me out of my plateau rather than using sups?....

female / 31 yrs / 70kgs / want to loose 10kgs / exercise every day ..... cals: 1300-1500 / 40(c):30(p):30(f) .... are my cals too low maybe?

Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    Just my opinion, I get my nutrition from whole foods and don't worry about supplements except for Omega 3 fish oils and a multi-vitamin. You may also want to consider Creatine. I don't bother with other supps.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Craze is good stuff, I like preworkout supps, probably because I respond well to stimulants.

I believe L-Carnitine supplementation is useless. Unless you are deficient in muscle carnitine levels (I don't even know if that's possible with an adequate protein intake to be honest), then adding more does nothing. Supplement companies often cherry pick studies that show an improvement going from a deficiency to sufficiency, but that doesn't mean a surplus is going to do anything for you.

Generally speaking:

1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that goes in your pie hole.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why this program? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

well I have Alcar at the moment so may as well give it a run and ordered Albuterex Feme (version for women) online the other day so see how I go - Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing myself any great harm using them both in the same day (I have craze at the moment and its great just worried about getting dependant/hooked on it)