Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I completely thought you'd falllen off the face of the earth! Looking forward to following your offseason from now on. Sounds like you had a great time having that mental break. I did the same, albeit just for two weeks, and it felt amazing.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    I completely thought you'd falllen off the face of the earth! Looking forward to following your offseason from now on. Sounds like you had a great time having that mental break. I did the same, albeit just for two weeks, and it felt amazing.
    Im still around! Im not giving this up for a long time. As long as God lets me lift heavy and compete, im gonna do it. Good to have you along, man. THanks.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I woke up yesterday morning and hopped in the shower to almost scald myself to death. Water temp was out of control hot. So afterward I went down into my basement to find the water heater dumping water all over the floor. Friggin great. We are going away this weekend to DC, so that means the water heater was priority numero uno. Had to call in to work. I spent about 7 hrs putting a new one in. Its got all the bells and whistles.....electronic control pilot, power vent, etc. I had to run new electrical for the blower and the PVC out the side of the house for the vent.....so it took me some time. But now I have a dry basement and an appropriately hot shower. And I still managed to get my training in last night! Booyeah.

3DMJ Athlete

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Reminds me of that Breaking Bad episode if you've seen it, but I don't think you have a meth lab down there

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ouch...sorry to hear about the water heater!
    advertising not permitted

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i ought to pay you to come and replace the one that controls my apt! it can't make up it's mind whether the shower is gonna be scalding or ice cubes, there is no between temperature... i will say i've gotten hella fast at showering though!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    i ought to pay you to come and replace the one that controls my apt! it can't make up it's mind whether the shower is gonna be scalding or ice cubes, there is no between temperature... i will say i've gotten hella fast at showering though!
    Well I'm not exactly a pro....this was my first water heater install. Woulda been really easy if it was a direct replacement....but i gotta do things the hard way. I just kinda winged it....came out pretty good though.

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Reminds me of that Breaking Bad episode if you've seen it, but I don't think you have a meth lab down there
    I just started watching the series on netflix. Havent seen that episode yet.

.....and no I had to clear out my meth lab to make room.for the new water heater.

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    ouch...sorry to hear about the water heater!
    Thanks man....roll with the punches right...no biggie.

3DMJ Athlete

I am down in DC to see my sister and her new baby girl. Having a good, relaxing time. Im posting from my phone so i won't type out my whole workout. But i nailed another PR on deadlifts.......

425 x 7! Yeaah!

3DMJ Athlete

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Water heater, bad. Deadlift, good!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Water heater, bad. Deadlift, good!
    Yep....day AFTER deadlifts = bad. Just wrecked my back....hips got all f'ed up and low back just spasmed like crazy for the last couple days. WTF!

3DMJ Athlete

Ok, so quick recap....I got the water heater all done and its friggin awesome to have more than one hot shower in the morning. A real novelty in our house....lol. Friday we left for DC to visit my sister who just had her first child. Its my first niece. We had a real good time with family....sitting around, relaxing, making ooos and ahhs over the addition to the family. I am pretty sure I ate my bodyweight in cakes, pastries and other junk food over the weekend. On saturday afternoon I hit the gym and I was feeling a bit tight going in from the loooong car ride the day before but I thought i had it all warmed up and worked out. I hit that PR on dead lifts (425 X 7) and still felt fine leaving the gym. Next day I woke up and could barely move out of bed. So i did a lot of stretching and a little rolling (all i had w me was a softball). Got to the point of being able to function. And then the same thing Monday morning. Blah. Today I put much of my upper body workout on hold so that I could spend a while doing some cardio, rolling and stretching. Now I feel pretty good. We will see what tomorrow brings.

My two kiddos and their new cousin:

But I gotta tell you, I get so discouraged. I feel like its just CONSTANT.....i go a few weeks and im fine, and then BAM I spend a week recovering from something seizing up. Then ill battle it for a while before i go another few weeks pain free. WTF is the deal? I spend a lot of time on that damn foam roller....i stretch and do mobility work almost more than i actually lift. ANyone else deal with the constant knots, stiffness and down right inability to move normally?

SO todays workout looked like this:

BB BENCH PRESS

195 X 5
    225 X 5
    260 X 6
    225 X 8

LEG PRESS - 2 PPS X 30 X 2

CARDIO - 12 min on elliptical

ROLLING/STRETCH - 30 min
    Last edited by AustrianOakJr; 10-02-2012 at 02:21 PM.

3DMJ Athlete

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well dude you've got a few years on me, but nonetheless every time I hit a deadlift PR I get smacked in the face with this systemic "depression." Hunger goes up, my entire body hurts and things don't feel quite right the next day or two. It sounds like something similar has bitten you, and you're just taking a bit longer to recover from it. It sucks, but it's all part of the game. Deadlift PRs are always going to hurt

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Well dude you've got a few years on me, but nonetheless every time I hit a deadlift PR I get smacked in the face with this systemic "depression." Hunger goes up, my entire body hurts and things don't feel quite right the next day or two. It sounds like something similar has bitten you, and you're just taking a bit longer to recover from it. It sucks, but it's all part of the game. Deadlift PRs are always going to hurt
    ITs more than a little central nervous system fatigue. In fact, my CNS doesnt feel fatigued. Its simply the muscles in my legs and low back saying "Fack you!" I get knotted way past the point of a little soreness and stiffness. My low back gets so unstable I have to warm up and stretch just to get out of bed and make breakfast. Seems I went all prep without the issues, but I also avoided heavy compound movements the entire time. DOnt really want to do that, you know...after all, half the fun is lifting heavy ****. lol.

3DMJ Athlete

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Yep....day AFTER deadlifts = bad. Just wrecked my back....hips got all f'ed up and low back just spasmed like crazy for the last couple days. WTF!
    Glad to hear of the PR! Not glad to hear of the back spasms.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who can't move normally. I hit massive squat PR two weeks ago of 345 x 9 and did something to my lower back. It hasn't been right since. I deloaded last week. Then I deadlifted after a week's recovery and had a substandard attempt, then pain for a few days afterwards. Then deload squat, then more low back pain for a few more days. Like you, I'm completely frustrated with it. I just got my shoulders rehabbed, now this. Lots of mobility work on the hips seems to help, but still frustrating.

Cool that you got to make a trip and see your new niece! We're traveling this weekend to CT to see family too.

Oh, the name of that gym in Webster is Precision Speed and Strength. They have the only monolift in Rochester.

The Judgement Zone…

We realize that not everyone is a current athlete, not everyone wants to get “ripped to shreds”, not everyone cares how much they bench press… We do not judge you on your appearance or your goals, that’s BS . Everyone is welcome, and we don’t care how you want to use Precision as long as you use Precision. However… We WILL judge you, and harshly if you are not taking an active step at getting better EACH and every day.

Please don’t let this intimidate you, this is the last thing that we want to do. But we will be honest, and we expect that you return the favor. Remember, we are here for one reason… to Get. Freakin’. Better!!!
    http://www.precisionssd.com/?page_id=499

Originally Posted by jked4life View Post
    Glad to hear of the PR! Not glad to hear of the back spasms.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who can't move normally. I hit massive squat PR two weeks ago of 345 x 9 and did something to my lower back. It hasn't been right since. I deloaded last week. Then I deadlifted after a week's recovery and had a substandard attempt, then pain for a few days afterwards. Then deload squat, then more low back pain for a few more days. Like you, I'm completely frustrated with it. I just got my shoulders rehabbed, now this. Lots of mobility work on the hips seems to help, but still frustrating.

Cool that you got to make a trip and see your new niece! We're traveling this weekend to CT to see family too.

Oh, the name of that gym in Webster is Precision Speed and Strength. They have the only monolift in Rochester.

http://www.precisionssd.com/?page_id=499
    Well, my back DOES feel a bit better....LOL. no, sorry to hear your having issues also. Same as you...the frustration is in not really knowing how much to do and how fast to get back to balls out training. Activity makes it feel better. Even heavy-ish training makes it better. But balls out often leaves me in a mess.

That place looks AWESOME! Love the judgment zone. Maybe you and I can head over one Saturday this.month. I'm booked this weekend and possibly next. But maybe after that? Shoot me a pm and let me know when u wanna go.

3DMJ Athlete

I just spent some time reading through their website and I signed up for their newsletter. I am so excited to see this place open up only a few minutes from my house! Excited, yet kinda met with a dilemma at the same time. Golds sucks because its mainly soccer moms and girly men curling in the squat rack, but on the other hand I do enjoy some of the girly man benefits myself.....like cardio equipment. Cardio is like a swear word for hardcore powerlifters and I dont see anything in their pics.....that could be a bummer come prep time. And then theres the child care benefit of Golds, which I use pretty regularly. And the national membership which I also use often when traveling. Dilemma!!! Perhaps a membership will be cheap enough that I can keep my Golds and still join over there. So I sent them an email. Fingers crossed!!

3DMJ Athlete

jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000) jked4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, my back DOES feel a bit better....LOL. no, sorry to hear your having issues also. Same as you...the frustration is in not really knowing how much to do and how fast to get back to balls out training. Activity makes it feel better. Even heavy-ish training makes it better. But balls out often leaves me in a mess.

That place looks AWESOME! Love the judgment zone. Maybe you and I can head over one Saturday this.month. I'm booked this weekend and possibly next. But maybe after that? Shoot me a pm and let me know when u wanna go.
    Yeah, it sucks getting old

Looks pretty cool huh. My buddy from high school always posts vids of him doing insane lifts, making lots of noise, using bands/yoke bars/chains and all kinds of goodies.

We're going to be away this weekend, but I'd go check it out with you some time in the not so distant future. I think it would be cool to check out, especially if they could work some kind of a deal for me (only being able to get there once a week or so).

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Old guy checking in here, echoing frustration of lower back issues!

One week I can deadlift and squat no problems, and I feel awesome the next day. But if I bend over to pick up the kids in slightly the wrong way, or do anything to annoy it the pain comes back making it very difficult to do any sort of heavy compound movements.

If I see the chiropractor and get an adjustment every week I do a lot better, but I can't afford that all the time!

Lots of stretching, ice and mobility work, just part of the ageing process I guess. Bring on the bionic backs!

Yeah, it sucks getting old

Looks pretty cool huh. My buddy from high school always posts vids of him doing insane lifts, making lots of noise, using bands/yoke bars/chains and all kinds of goodies.

We're going to be away this weekend, but I'd go check it out with you some time in the not so distant future. I think it would be cool to check out, especially if they could work some kind of a deal for me (only being able to get there once a week or so).
    OK well lets keep in touch about next weekend or the weekend after. I checked in on the price and indicated I would be interested in a couple days per week. He said 50 bucks a month is the dues. IMOP, a bit steep considering that there are few "extras" besides the gym equipment. However, the equipment they have is like nothing else around here, so they probably dont have a problem getting 50/month. For me, it would be really hard to make the move and give up the Golds kids care, the cardio equipment, and the fact that its literally a stones throw from work. Id still like to check it out though. So lets make it happen.

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Old guy checking in here, echoing frustration of lower back issues!

One week I can deadlift and squat no problems, and I feel awesome the next day. But if I bend over to pick up the kids in slightly the wrong way, or do anything to annoy it the pain comes back making it very difficult to do any sort of heavy compound movements.

If I see the chiropractor and get an adjustment every week I do a lot better, but I can't afford that all the time!

Lots of stretching, ice and mobility work, just part of the ageing process I guess. Bring on the bionic backs!
    I dont really have "back issues".....its actually hip flexor issues (and whatever other stabilizer muscles in my legs take a beating when I squat/dead). So I rarely "throw out my back". It happens when those muscles freak out and then my lower back tightens up to protect spinal alignment. I was also doing better when id visit my PT on a weekly basis. But the time and expense adds up quick. Might have to work him back in on a semi regular basis though.

3DMJ Athlete

OK well lets keep in touch about next weekend or the weekend after. I checked in on the price and indicated I would be interested in a couple days per week. He said 50 bucks a month is the dues. IMOP, a bit steep considering that there are few "extras" besides the gym equipment. However, the equipment they have is like nothing else around here, so they probably dont have a problem getting 50/month. For me, it would be really hard to make the move and give up the Golds kids care, the cardio equipment, and the fact that its literally a stones throw from work. Id still like to check it out though. So lets make it happen.

I dont really have "back issues".....its actually hip flexor issues (and whatever other stabilizer muscles in my legs take a beating when I squat/dead). So I rarely "throw out my back". It happens when those muscles freak out and then my lower back tightens up to protect spinal alignment. I was also doing better when id visit my PT on a weekly basis. But the time and expense adds up quick. Might have to work him back in on a semi regular basis though.

Yeah, I hear ya. That's a lot, especially if they don't have everything you need in a gym. Seems kind of silly to not have any cardio machines. Even amongst serious athletes, there's still some need, IMO. I don't agree with the notion of HIIT and Prowler Pushing/sled pulling too often. For a lot of people, 3 or 4 powerlifting sessions is about all they can recover from. Add in some HIIT cardio/sled, and I think you're pushing the limits of recovery ability for a lot of people. (sorry, mini rant). But yeah, even one trip to check it out could be lots of fun.

So, I went to the PT today to check on my back because it was killing me this morning. Massive knots all through the lower thoracic spine, lat-low back tie in, and hips. He seems to think that was my problem. Sounds familiar, eh? He did some ART and put me in a spinal decompression machine, and I felt good as new. Got to keep the lax ball on the hips daily and stretch more I guess. Ugh.

Yeah, I hear ya. That's a lot, especially if they don't have everything you need in a gym. Seems kind of silly to not have any cardio machines. Even amongst serious athletes, there's still some need, IMO. I don't agree with the notion of HIIT and Prowler Pushing/sled pulling too often. For a lot of people, 3 or 4 powerlifting sessions is about all they can recover from. Add in some HIIT cardio/sled, and I think you're pushing the limits of recovery ability for a lot of people. (sorry, mini rant). But yeah, even one trip to check it out could be lots of fun.

So, I went to the PT today to check on my back because it was killing me this morning. Massive knots all through the lower thoracic spine, lat-low back tie in, and hips. He seems to think that was my problem. Sounds familiar, eh? He did some ART and put me in a spinal decompression machine, and I felt good as new. Got to keep the lax ball on the hips daily and stretch more I guess. Ugh.
    Precisely what I was thinking when I thought about the "cardio" equipment there....HIIT/prowler pushes are all bad ass and all BUT....only if you can recover from it. And, like you said, if someone is training at the level of intensity they need to be at and pushing heavy weight in the big three exercises, there isnt a lot of room left for HIIT.

Glad the PT "straightened" you out. YES, it does sound VERY familiar. Where did you go? My guy is good...but....you cant get into see him without at least several days advance notice (if hes not on vacation which is like twice a month) AND hes a 40 min drive. Im looking for someone good who is a bit closer.

3DMJ Athlete

Back with CELLUCOR

Well, I am sorry to say that Nutrigenomic Research Company didnt make it. They packed up the internet store a month or so ago. I think they had a good product but the market is soooooo competitive. It was nearly impossible to break into without a really decent amount of coin to really get some exposure. Might have also had something to do with the ugly dude they kept using on all their magazine advertisements. Im sad to see them shut down though. I wish the owner the best on his future endeavors.

Good news for me is that Mike from Cellucor graciously brought me back on to do some product reviews online. Their new line up looks fantastic.....much more complete and well rounded from when I left to go with NRC. Cellucor is beyond up and coming in my book. They are there. Im super excited to check some of this stuff out.....theyve got everything from protein to branched chains, creatine, recovery antioxidants, etc. I got a hyuuge box of goodies in the mail this weekend. Only thing ive tried is the chocolate protein isolate. Macros are super impressive....1 scoop is 30g of protein, 4g of carbs and half gram of fat. It also has 10g of BCAAs/glutamine per scoop! Taste is great. I mean, its chocolate so its nothing really interesting but its right up there with optimum nutrition and some of the better tasting proteins. Im gonna get some vanilla sludge going later and then move onto seeing how "cake-able" it is. Ill report back on that later.

3DMJ Athlete

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    always wanted to try them out Cellucor..Hella expensive though...good though you say?
    one door closes another opens
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    always wanted to try them out Cellucor..Hella expensive though...good though you say?
    one door closes another opens
    Well, like i said, I havent had a chance to try out some of this new stuff yet. But i was working with Cellucor for about a year before I got my pro card. And everything I tried from them was legit. Yes, I liked some things more than others, but they are not snake oil salesman. Im a firm believer in "you get what you pay for". Heck I just dropped 70 bucks on a 5 lb bag of whey from DeNovo bc I know they have a great product. Same with Cellucor....they dont skimp on ingredients and quality of the ingredients. And I might add that a lot of their new lineup is a bit more affordable...their creatine, bcaas, etc.

3DMJ Athlete

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you get what you pay for..agree 100% though at times I can be a tad cheap.. *cough* parsimonious*cough yeah that sounds better
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Originally Posted by anti-steroids View Post
    you get what you pay for..agree 100% though at times I can be a tad cheap.. *cough* parsimonious*cough yeah that sounds better
    I hear you..ive bought a few tubs of Walmart protein in a pinch. BUT there "IS" a difference in quality between a cheap protein and a "good" protein. When I buy cheap, i pretty much know im not really getting what is said to be in each scoop. So instead of a single scoop of a good protein ill do a scoop and half of wally world to make sure i hit that leucine threshold for my meal. I guess thats ok every once in a while in a pinch for time or cash...but when im prepping I want to know ive got good supplements and I can count on the ingredients.

3DMJ Athlete

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear you..ive bought a few tubs of Walmart protein in a pinch. BUT there "IS" a difference in quality between a cheap protein and a "good" protein. When I buy cheap, i pretty much know im not really getting what is said to be in each scoop. So instead of a single scoop of a good protein ill do a scoop and half of wally world to make sure i hit that leucine threshold for my meal. I guess thats ok every once in a while in a pinch for time or cash...but when im prepping I want to know ive got good supplements and I can count on the ingredients.
    VERY much agreed on this! Try and buy the cheap stuff only when my protein doesnt come in on time
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    VERY much agreed on this! Try and buy the cheap stuff only when my protein doesnt come in on time
    Same here...sometimes i wait til the last minute to order more....and then ive got a two day wait without protein so ill shoot over to target or whatever. Works in a pinch.

3DMJ Athlete

I started my supplement log with Cellucor. Feel free to stop in and show me some support!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post960609923

3DMJ Athlete