FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

bench form check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKp1a...e_gdata_player

Elbows too tucked? i feel like i am arched more than it looks. bar path can be more fluid/stable. Other thoughts?

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks fine.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like to much hip drive and your butt is coming off the bench from what I can see .

You're set up is weird. I was expecting you to arch your back but you just raise your chest and lay back down. I would recommend staying tighter through out every rep.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arm_Wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The bar path that you are taking almost has a 'clockwise' path to it: you lower the bar to your chest with a lot of it sitting on the triceps, and when you go to press, it seems you come back a little. I believe what is causing that is that you are benching with a techniqe that requires a lot of tricep drive, as well as a higher arch. When you lower with the arm angle that you are, you need to be pressing 'out' more than you are 'up'. My first suggestion is to keep your head planted into the bench and load your traps with more weight... they should support the majority of the weight. When I am benching, the back of my neck is making contact with the bench. After that, focus on pushing the weight out through the triceps more than up. (I know that regardless of how you bench, you use your triceps, but I am just trying to explain what I mean.) You need to increase your arch more too for that arm angle. That is the main reason for the clockwise bar path that I am seeing. When you go to press (it would have really been nice to see that last rep where it cut off because I think it would have showed this) with your arms at that angle and your arch that flat, you are too far out, which is why you bring it back a little just before it touches your chest, and then the bar path on the way up.

I hope that helps some...
    "To get where you want to be, you have to train like you want to get there."

Marie103 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks