Page 54 of 281 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 8430
    ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    How long until you will be able to just bang out 30 reps of pull ups in one set

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I know you are since you are a john meadows trainee.
    I look forward to the incinerator when you start it up.
    How much longer until you start it?

Read the captions under the pictures, and read the meals eating now thread where i posted the same thing
    Read up brother.

I wont lie to ya.
    PB Marshmallow may blow you away even more (Serious)

Try making pancakes with the Cinnamon Swirl.. you will thank me later!

which brand of whey do you use bob?

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey bro Josh Dudeck may fly up from Florida, he wants to know if he can room with us. he said he dont care to bunk in the floor or maybe a roll away bed at the hotel. He said he wants to go in 3 way (no homo) So if you are up for it I dont mind to help burst his Cherry (no homo) lol

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    If you bring it. I will eat it. I do get in some good eatz Bob don't worry. Plus we gotta kill a Thurmanator right?

SO you will be at the Arnold? Gotta meet up broski, and maybe go get a session with Bob and I and whoever else we can muster up. I am down for killing months of hard work counting macros for a thurmanator
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    which brand of whey do you use bob?
    Look at the picutres i am posting for post-workout. I wonder....
    Hint (The tub is in the background of some of the pictures) haha

Review is here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150248703

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    hey bro Josh Dudeck may fly up from Florida, he wants to know if he can room with us. he said he dont care to bunk in the floor or maybe a roll away bed at the hotel. He said he wants to go in 3 way (no homo) So if you are up for it I dont mind to help burst his Cherry (no homo) lol

SO you will be at the Arnold? Gotta meet up broski, and maybe go get a session with Bob and I and whoever else we can muster up. I am down for killing months of hard work counting macros for a thurmanator
    Yeah we can make it work, well just split the hotel cost 3 way, may be uncomfy in there with 3 meatheads in a double, but well see. I think there is too much homo above.

Burt will be there, and has been the last few years. Dude is the real deal in real life, real laid back guy, i think you will really enjoy meeting him. Well see about the Thurmanator. I dont really crave burgers and fries to be honest. Im more of a sweet tooth guy, and Chinese/Mexican guy
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-11-2013 at 02:58 AM.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How you liking the safety bar squats compared to regular bar squats?
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    How you liking the safety bar squats compared to regular bar squats?
    Brutal feels so different on your back
    Really makes you focus on sitting back

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    to be fair the last 3 pages of food has no tub of whey in it. But thanks for the response in a roundabout way i suppose. I tried their creatine and BCAA and didnt care for either. The creatine has a strong cinnamon taste to it. The BCAA flavoring wasnt the best ive tried. I do like Gaspari's new BCAA product, tastes very good.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Read the captions under the pictures, and read the meals eating now thread where i posted the same thing
    Read up brother.

Wow, don't know how I missed the captions lol. I think I was too pissed off that another member found them and blacked out for a minute

I'm never going over to meals eating now thread. I wore myself out during prep ha.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    must find rvc pop tarts, hhnngggg

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought thethurmanator was a deli sandwhich?

I am a sweet tooth guy as well, so anything that can have a mountain of ice cream. We need to hit up cheesecake factory and get something spectacular. Do you just have to wear an Animal T-shirt to train with universal on Thursday? I wanna try that out!!!
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    You better spread some cookie butter on that Turmanator
    Too much want.

We will see how it all pans out

Thursday - Training with Universal and the usual Mongolian BBQ after (this is a ritual)
    who knows what Friday/Saturday/Sunday brings!
    Sounds good. You got my #. Just let me know. I may hit up the ol' U squad for training. Don't know yet. I'll be at the Magnum booth all weekend my friend. And thanks for the kind words Bob.

Yes. Agreed. And haha the Thurmanator's delicious but the wait there sucks.

I am a sweet tooth guy as well, so anything that can have a mountain of ice cream. We need to hit up cheesecake factory and get something spectacular. Do you just have to wear an Animal T-shirt to train with universal on Thursday? I wanna try that out!!!
    Here's the Thurmanator...

Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

The Dagwood at Ohio Deli is the Sandwich with Turkey/Ham etc etc.
    The Thurmanator is the huge burger above.

There is the Graters facility (Graters Ice Cream) that blows away Ben n Jerries and Jenni's Ice Cream (which are both made in columbus) they have their main factories around Columbus and they are very good ice cream. You would enjoy them B.

Cheesecake Factory is a 7 mile drive up by Worthington Metro Fitness. But i am always game for that!

To train with Universal just got to pay, you can rock a Universal T. that never hurts.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember watching an episode of MvF which featured the Thurminator. The chef said that competitive bodybuilders from the Arnold come there all the time lol. They must do good business in March.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The chef said that competitive bodybuilders from the Arnold come there all the time lol.
    Ahhh so therein lies the truth behind "GH gut"
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

This is correct, but like i said i dont really crave burgers, i eat one every night anyways (95/5) so its just another day for me. Some people just love em for cheat meals, me.. i like different things and cuisine's, but most of all i love my ice cream. And since the graters and Jenni's facility is right in columbus you best believe i am hitting that up and sampling every damn flavor! haha

I remember watching an episode of MvF which featured the Thurminator. The chef said that competitive bodybuilders from the Arnold come there all the time lol. They must do good business in March.

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wanna try the thurmanator so bad!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

If he dies, he dies ARhymingApe's Avatar
    ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Loaf-
    120g Flour
    1 egg
    2 whites
    1 scoop whey
    1/2 cup Almond Milk
    2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
    1 tsp Baking powder
    8g SF/FF pudding
    Dash Splenda
    Dash Cinnamon

NOTE: Numerous substitutions/variations can be made
    What temp/how long do you bake these bad boys for?
    Gentleman of Leisure

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    /sup bob man, how ya doing buddy?

did those wise trainings of sorts today, high reps lighter weight, burn was achieved mi man.

Have a great w/e broski

For Brandon this is the dagwood:

And this was a video of me when i did a test run of it at my house.. about 7 minutes for the 2.5lb pound sandwich and fries:

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    I wanna try the thurmanator so bad!
    Im not much for a burger, but i have done 2 burger eating contests and both were fantastic..

2lb Burger + 1lb Fries + 1lb Coleslaw @ Sieb Pub in Pittsburgh (Took me 13 Minutes)

3lb Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger in Colorado when i was on vacation at in Golden Colorado (took me 22 minutes)

Originally Posted by ARhymingApe View Post
    What temp/how long do you bake these bad boys for?
    350 for 20-25 minutes.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    /sup bob man, how ya doing buddy?

did those wise trainings of sorts today, high reps lighter weight, burn was achieved mi man.

Have a great w/e broski
    Doing well, cant wait to smash some deadlifts at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Got a lot of work this weekend, but hope to find some time to relax which will be non existant.

Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How that PTC review eluded me, I haven't a clue lol. It's right there in plain sight, ha.

PB bacon cheeseburger and curley fries..WTF I want that
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

How that PTC review eluded me, I haven't a clue lol. It's right there in plain sight, ha.
    No Worries. a few others missed it as well.

PB bacon cheeseburger and curley fries..WTF I want that
    Got to go to Colorado for that one brother...
    Im down for either the Thurman or the Dagwood, but honestly i would rather drive 2-3 miles to Graters/jenni's Factory (Very quality and premium ice cream) and crush a huge sample of all of their flavors. Just me

If we train at Worthington Metro (Which we will) The Cheesecake Factory is a mile or so away, I would be down for a meal there.

Their Calamari and Chicken Samoa's (Appetizers) are to die for
    Huge Boston Club Salad (Something named this) = Bomb
    Sweet Potato Fries and their steaks are sick.
    Then the Cheesecake = Oh Nom Nom Nom

PB Fudge Ripple:

Cookies and Cream:

Oreo Dream:

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Bob, I was wondering if you still do your weekly cheat meals?
    If so then what do you go for usually?

The Strength Guys
    Deadlift Cycle
    Week 4 Workout 3

5 Minute Warm-Up on Bike

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over Various Sets/Grips

Deficit Deadlifts: (70% at 6 Reps)
    245 x 6 (6 Sets)

+5 Pounds

**Getting better each week with Form. These things are brutal!

Wide Grip Seated Row: (2 Second Negative) ** 15 Second Rest between dropsets **
    120 x 5 ---> 95 x 5 (5 Sets)

A1: Hyper-Extension (2 Second Negative)
    10lbs X 10 (5 Sets)

A2: Barbell Row (2 Second Negative)
    185 x 10 (5 Sets)

Barbell Curl: ** 15 Second Rest between Sets ** (3 Second Negative, 2 Second Pause, Explode up)
    70 x 5 (10 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Cinnamon Swirl Waffles with Bananas and Honey
    Ham and Cheese Omelette with hashbrowns and Ketchup

I dont really crave burgers and fries to be honest. Im more of a sweet tooth guy, and Chinese/Mexican guy
    Originally Posted by Verint View Post
    Hey Bob, I was wondering if you still do your weekly cheat meals?
    If so then what do you go for usually?
    Read Above, and look at my last workout from 1-10-13 where i posted the pint of ice cream as part of the meal, i dont think i can fit a pint of ice cream with 84g of fat into my macros now can i

Usually a homemade meal by mom/grandma (whatever they make)
    Chinese/Mexican Take out
    Meal out with friends/family
    Sometimes i cook whatever i want or crave or if i come across a weird recipe i want to try out
    + Dessert (Usually Ice Cream)

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)

Originally Posted by ThailandBrah View Post
    Dont really know, and not really a priority of mine. They are simply used as a warm-up

Those burger challenges!

Did you get anything for completing them? I'd like to say I could but I highly doubt I could finish those.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Every time I watch your trial run at the dagwood I get a little nauseous lol.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Those burger challenges!

Did you get anything for completing them? I'd like to say I could but I highly doubt I could finish those.
    T shirt I have the pic but on my phone now

Every time I watch your trial run at the dagwood I get a little nauseous lol.
    Try it for your self

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You rock out the Origin today?
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Page 54 of 281 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast