Page 136 of 281 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 8430
    dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    Mesocycle #3
    Week 4 Day 1

Tempo Indicator: (Eccentric:Pause:Concentric)

Safety Bar Squats: (2:1:1) (( Myo Reps ))
    300 x 8 + 4 (2 Sets)
    sorry for being a noob but i have never see something like what you're using... i always hating the pressure that the bar puts on my body so maybe that's what i'll look into getting - what are your thoughts about that safety bar?
    100% δΈ­εœ‹δΊΊ

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mesocycle #3
    Week 4 Day 1

Safety Bar Squats: (2:1:1) (( Myo Reps ))
    300 x 8 + 4 (2 Sets)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkbEd19UfXM

+15 Pounds

Leg Press (2:1:1)
    5 Plates+10/Side x 10 (6 Sets)

A1: Lying Leg Curl: (3:1:1)
    110 x 8 (3 Sets)

A2: Standing Single Leg Curl: (3:1:1)
    40 (Each Leg) x 8 (3 Sets)

B1: Leg Extension (2:1:1)
    45 x 15 (4 Sets)

B2: Wall-Sit:
    45 Seconds (4 Sets)

B3: DB Step Up (2" Box):
    30's x 16 Steps (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Ben N Jerry's Milk and Cookies:

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    sorry for being a noob but i have never see something like what you're using... i always hating the pressure that the bar puts on my body so maybe that's what i'll look into getting - what are your thoughts about that safety bar?
    Much harder than a back squat, more pressure on sitting back and getting on your heels. It really will change the way your center of gravity is set when squatting. i highly suggest it.

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong squatting dude!

That lying / standing leg curl combo looks brutal with that 3 count negative. My hammies ache just thinking about it

Haven't tried the BJs milk and cookies- looks good! Half baked is always my go to
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    Strong squatting dude!

That lying / standing leg curl combo looks brutal with that 3 count negative. My hammies ache just thinking about it

Haven't tried the BJs milk and cookies- looks good! Half baked is always my go to
    Graeters Cookies and Cream > BnJ Milk and cookies for cookie

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love the SSB work, nice I saw the vid on my YT feed before coming on here.

AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamMcD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would you polish a full tub of ice cream for the cheat meal? Feels good not to have to count macros sometimes.

Are you still working with Scooby for nutrition?

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Much harder than a back squat, more pressure on sitting back and getting on your heels. It really will change the way your center of gravity is set when squatting. i highly suggest it.
    I've never actually Safety Bar Squatted.

You say it sets your center of gravity back a little more forcing more heel drive. How does this compare to let's say a front squat, which sounds like the same concept? Where is majority of the safety bar squat focus? Quads? Or is it akin to a back squat where there is that definite ham/glute portion to the motion as well?
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    getting strong, getting big, staying lean.... this thread never fails to amaze me.. keep it up bob!
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

Cellucor Molten Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Cake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9jTZ9brosw

Recipe

Dry:
    1 Scoop Molten Chocolate Cellucor Whey
    55g Pancake Mix
    8g SF/FF Pudding
    3g Splenda
    Tsp Baking Powder
    Dash Salt

Wet:
    2 Egg White (Stiffened/Folded into mix)
    50g Greek Yogurt
    120g Libbys Pumpkin
    Dash Vanilla Extract

Directions

Pre-Heat Oven to 350

Combine all Dry (Salt, Baking Powder, Whey, Pancake Mix, SF/FF Pudding) 
Then add in the Pumpkin + Greek Yogurt to the dry mix, and then 
in a separate bowl mix the egg whites (2) by itself to a stiff peak (around 2-3 minutes) and SLOWLY fold into the mixture.

This will help with moisture and overall texture and cook in the oven with sprayed down tin/baking pans and level out the mixture to about half way up the pan so it can allow the final protein cake to rise in the oven.

Grab a Pyrex Dish or a circular baking dish and make sure you spray it with cooking spray and transfer the batter into the dish and level off to an even surface so you get an even leveled final product.

Cook for around 30 minutes and monitor the protein cake by sticking a toothpick in the center. Use a toothpick to pick the center to make sure no residue comes off showing you that the final product is complete.

Allow 2-3 minutes to cool and then enjoy!

Macros

~450 kcals
    ~4g Fat
    ~60g Carbs
    ~40g Protein

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Love the SSB work, nice I saw the vid on my YT feed before coming on here.
    My man.

Originally Posted by AdamMcD View Post
    Would you polish a full tub of ice cream for the cheat meal? Feels good not to have to count macros sometimes.

Are you still working with Scooby for nutrition?
    Cheat would be a meal + pint of ice cream

I have been with Jason for over 4+ years. i wont be changing.

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    I've never actually Safety Bar Squatted.

You say it sets your center of gravity back a little more forcing more heel drive. How does this compare to let's say a front squat, which sounds like the same concept? Where is majority of the safety bar squat focus? Quads? Or is it akin to a back squat where there is that definite ham/glute portion to the motion as well?
    Its harder than a front squat man. Honestly give it a shot it is brutal
    Majority hamstrings because of the center of gravity really activates your quads to a different center of gravity. Its much easier to sit back and allowing you to really get on your heels.

Originally Posted by DJaRiHardstyle View Post
    getting strong, getting big, staying lean.... this thread never fails to amaze me.. keep it up bob!
    Trying to.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New recipe looks amazing bob. Will have to try it out soon!

Props for staying lean and gaining tons of strength. Definitely doing things right ITT. Keep it up.

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good newz Bobbo

Those safety squat bars actually weight 50lbs not 45lbs.

305... you did it man. Congrats

Mesocycle #3
    Week 4 Day 2

DB Row (2:1:1)
    95's x 8 (4 Sets)

Weighted HyperExtension: (2:1:1)
    BW X 20 (4 Sets)

DB Pullover (2:1:1)
    50 x 12 (4 Sets)

A1: Standing T-Bar Row Machine: (1:1:1)
    2 Plates + 25 x 8 (4 Sets)

A2: Hammer Strength Low Row: (1:1:1)
    50 (Each Hand) x 8 (4 Sets)

A3: Underhand Lat Pulldown: (3:1:1)
    110 x 6 (4 Sets)

Rack Pulls:
    315 x 5 (4 Sets)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curl (SuperPump 15 Seconds Rest Between Sets) ((1:1:1))
    1 Plate + 20 x 4 (7 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Pineapple Chicken Curry:

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    New recipe looks amazing bob. Will have to try it out soon!

Props for staying lean and gaining tons of strength. Definitely doing things right ITT. Keep it up.
    Just working brother. As you are!

BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work dude. Sickening triset and rackpulls.

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That chicken curry looks amazing!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, how'd your effin lats feel after that superset? lol
    β˜…β˜…β˜… RSP Nutrition Lead Representative β˜…β˜…β˜…

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

β˜…β˜…β˜… Live Inspired β˜…β˜…β˜…
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pumpkin Overnight Oatmeal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQum3FyXjG4

Recipe

1 Cup of Oatmeal (80g) → I Used MyOatmeal Custom Blend
    1.5 Scoop PB Marshmallow Whey (50g)
    2 Cups Water (or you can use Almond Milk)
    10g Chocolate PB2 (Extra PB Flavoring)
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    3 Egg Whites (Help Thicken the Final product)
    120g Pumpkin (Libbys)

Directions

Take 2 Cups of Water and 1 cup of oatmeal and combine in a bowl and microwave for 8-10 minutes on medium power ( I always cook on a medium power because it helps prevent the oatmeal from overflowing and also helps thicken the final product)

Add 3 Egg Whites + 120g Pumpkin (1/2 Cup) and stir until blended well and put back in the microwave for 5 minutes on a medium power.

Once this comes out mix all your dry in at the end (Whey, PB2, SF/FF Pudding Mix) This will really thicken up your oatmeal, this is when you throw it in your fridge for 6-8 hours or even overnight and take it out the next morning and it will be thicker than a pudding. Simple and Easy!

Macros

Calories ~ 650
    Fat ~ 7g
    Carbs ~ 85g
    Protein ~ 62g

Nice work dude. Sickening triset and rackpulls.
    yes sir

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    That chicken curry looks amazing!
    Chef's Bob kitchen is amazing!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Damn, how'd your effin lats feel after that superset? lol
    Tri-Set?
    Ridiculous.

Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent back abuse!

Chicken looks amazing! Been watching some of your vids- I need to try some of those recipes

Excellent back abuse!

Chicken looks amazing! Been watching some of your vids- I need to try some of those recipes
    bet your wife would enjoy them too!!!

bet your wife would enjoy them too!!!
    Hah you make it sound like I'm gonna share

That Molton lava cake sounds hnnnng

Hah you make it sound like I'm gonna share

That Molton lava cake sounds hnnnng
    make a double batch and share.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ever since you introduced me, I've been using the volume trick to my overnight oats. Amazing stuff!

I bet your back is feeling pretty good right about now
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Mesocycle #3
    Week 4 Day 3

Flat Hammer Strength Chest Press: (3:1:1)
    3 Plates/Side x 8 (5 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Smith Reverse Grip Bench Press: (3:1:1)
    205 x 8 (4 Sets)

A1: Incline DB Fly: (2:1:1)
    50's x 8 (5 Sets)

A2. DB Twist Press: (2:1:1)
    50's x 15 (5 Sets)

Hammer Strength Dip Machine: (2:1:1)
    3 Plates + 20/Side x 10 (4 Sets)

B1. Neutral Grip DB Overhead Press: (2:1:1)
    60's x 10 (4 Sets)

+5 Pounds

B2: Bent Over DB Rear Delt Lateral: (2:1:1)
    15's x 10 (4 Sets)

B3: Seated DB Lateral Raise: (2:1:1)
    15's x 12 (4 Sets)

V-Bar Pressdown (Super Pump 15 Second Rest Between Sets): (1:1:1)
    140 x 4 (7 Sets)

+ 20 Pounds

Post-Workout:

Cellucor Brown Sugar PB Marshmallow Oatmeal Muffins:

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Ever since you introduced me, I've been using the volume trick to my overnight oats. Amazing stuff!

I bet your back is feeling pretty good right about now
    Feels great, had a deep tissue massage last night

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brown sugar pb muffins?!

HNNNGG!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brown sugar pb muffins?!

HNNNGG!
    thinking the same lol
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Brown sugar pb muffins?!

HNNNGG!
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    thinking the same lol
    Another day in Chef Bob's kitchen

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FB Pic is looking on point Bob! Get that up in here!
    β˜…β˜…β˜… RSP Nutrition Lead Representative β˜…β˜…β˜…

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

β˜…β˜…β˜… Live Inspired β˜…β˜…β˜…
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    FB Pic is looking on point Bob! Get that up in here!
    Indeed, but still lot of improvement to be made, and my posing sucks in this one, should of rolled that back pec a bit more to make the chest stick out:

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm definitely not this lean...you bastard, lol...

Still lean AF, amazing work brotha!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I'm definitely not this lean...you bastard, lol...
    Yes you are, when is your show? Like 2 weeks?

Still lean AF, amazing work brotha!
    Not as lean as my fellow BOB!

Page 136 of 281 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast