rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

end of bulk!!! +8kg (DETAILED plan and PICS on my cutting strategy)

So I decided it's time to end my bulk, I have put on about 16lbs and went from what I beleive was 8% to 12% (also stopped shaving chest )
    I am divided as to wether it was a succesfull bulk. I definitely put on some muscles on, I can feel being bigger under all that fat but not as much as I should have.
    I got very lazy towards the end of the bulk. lost a lot of motivation for some reason now That I started cutting again I feel much more "into it"
    The current plan is to go down to 1,400 - 1,500 cal a day on low carb with a sunday carb up and cheat meal following Rakich's routine (outlined below) with some minor variants.
    the diet is also outline below and this is what helped me to go as low as I did before altough some days I went down to 1,200 cal!! but that was stupid and did more harm than good, at the end my metabolism went sooo slow, I only did number 2 twice a week.
    I will try to take 3-4 pics a week to track my progress and see how long it will take me this time.

Macros for 1470cal:
    P:181
    C:44
    F:60

what do you guys think? any input? was the bulk as bad as I think it is?

routine:

tuesday – Chest and Calfs

5 sets dumbbell bench press
    5 sets barbell incline bench press
    4 sets dumbbell flys
    4 sets pec deck
    3 sets cable cross-overs
    3 sets seated calf raises
    3 sets donkey calf raises
    3 sets lying calf raises
    1 set of stair stepping

Wednesday – Back, Abs and Obliques

5 sets deadlifts
    5 sets weighted pull-ups
    4 sets seated high rows
    4 sets wide grip lat pull-downs
    3 sets T-bar rows
    5 sets roman chair crunches
    4 sets cable crunches
    3 sets hanging leg raises
    3 sets oblique crunches

thursday – Biceps and Triceps

5 sets barbell curls
    5 sets incline seated dumbbell curls
    4 sets preacher curls
    4 sets hammer curls
    5 sets seated dumbbell extensions
    5 sets flat bar push-downs
    4 sets close grip bench press
    4 sets rope pull-downs

saturday – Quads, Hams and Calfs

5 sets squats
    5 sets leg press
    4 sets of leg extensions
    4 sets hack squats
    3 sets lying hamstring curls
    3 sets seated hamstring curls
    5 sets standing calf raises
    4 sets seated calf raises
    1 set stair stepping

sunday – Shoulders, Abs and Obliques

5 sets dumbbell shoulder press
    5 sets lateral delt raises
    3 sets up-right rows
    3 sets front delt raises
    3 sets rear delt face pulls
    5 sets jack knifes
    3 sets weighted knee ups
    3 sets dragon flags
    3 sets decline twisting oblique crunches

again Macros for 1470cal:
    P:181
    C:44
    F:60
    On a Misc-ion of Peace

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only difference I can see is added belly fat. I don't like your workout routine. How long did it take you to put on 16lbs?
    www.grazethesky.com

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After pic isn't even the same angle...

Either way it just looks like you gained fat.

rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rosrit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Only difference I can see is added belly fat. I don't like your workout routine. How long did it take you to put on 16lbs?
    it must have take me 3-4 months. I just started this routine yesterday. what can you suggest? even some links are enough.
    On a Misc-ion of Peace

gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gticknor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It definitely looks like you packed on some good mass and also fat. It will be successful in your eyes when you cut back down to 8% and compare the pics. I agree though, I dont like your weight routine - way too much volume.

What are your max's for bench, squat and deadlift?

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rosrit View Post
    it must have take me 3-4 months. I just started this routine yesterday. what can you suggest? even some links are enough.

for starters, check these out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8
    (read all stickies)

this is a good one for starters, but make sure you've sifted through all before you go on to this one.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Get strong. You don't look all that strong (not trying to put you down here)...just going by your routine, I can guess your not pushing much weight around.

Also, 16 pounds in 3 months = 5.3lb/month
    16pounds in 4 months = 4lbs/month

Both are still ridiculously high. I would say .5lb/week is the max you want to do, and thats IF your lifting properly enough to stimulate growth.

Also, at your size, it would probably be safe to say that you can bulk for 6months-1year before having to cut.

Good luck!
    www.grazethesky.com

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    different angles and not even good ones at that for judging...what were your big 3 lifts before/after?

i don't think your routine has enough frequency. you're only hitting each muscle group once a week save for abs/obliques...
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475