dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pre workouts like Neurocore

Getting close to 40 and I sometimes lack energy in the gym. Is stuff like Neurocore just taken by kids with no regard for longtime health. I have borderline high blood pressure and am wondering if a pre workout would be for me.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dave43 View Post
    Getting close to 40 and I sometimes lack energy in the gym. Is stuff like Neurocore just taken by kids with no regard for longtime health. I have borderline high blood pressure and am wondering if a pre workout would be for me.
    If you have such a medical condition, you should probably run ^^^^this question past your doc.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd stay away from powerful stimulants if you have hbp. If you lack energy, take a look at your diet and sleep. Also, if you haven't had a checkup lately, it would be a good idea to do so just to make sure there aren't any underlying issues.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    If you have such a medical condition, you should probably run ^^^^this question past your doc.
    I don't think a little caffeine will hurt...I'm more concerned whether it contains dmaa...They say it doesn't but why is it on clearence everywhere?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I don't think a little caffeine will hurt...I'm more concerned whether it contains dmaa...They say it doesn't but why is it on clearence everywhere?
    A little caffeine?

Did you read the ingredients, OP?

Did you read the warnings included with the use of that product?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you read the warnings included with the use of that product?
    Probably not, so I will help the OP out with the particulars that have to do with his question and situation:

Warnings: ...Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including (but not limited to) high blood pressure or heart problems, or are contemplating becoming pregnant, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) reslessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping…

Looks like you have received some excellent advice, OP. Take it, or don't bother starting a thread like this again if you already have your mind made up to do it.

Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    Probably not, so I will help the OP out with the particulars that have to do with his question and situation:

Warnings: ...Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including (but not limited to) high blood pressure or heart problems, or are contemplating becoming pregnant, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) reslessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping…

Looks like you have received some excellent advice, OP. Take it, or don't bother starting a thread like this again if you already have your mind made up to do it.

Thanks for your concern but I think that one serving equaling a cup of coffee isn't out of control...I don't drink any caffeine anymore so I don't have to worry about overdoing it. I see plenty of obese people drinking coffee all day long. When I was overweight and never excercised having 3-4 mountain dews a day never killed me so I think a one cup equivalent of coffee 3 times a week can't do much harm.

MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its very effective, in your condition I would ask you primary care physician though.
    Http://www.malcolmtearsii.com - Contact me 2 become an MT2 Affiliate.
    Http://www.elite-personaltraining.com
    http://www.********.com/01MT2
    Http://www.metroflexgymsacramento.com
    Http://www.YouTube.com/eliteihpt

Team MuscleTech Athlete

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok...so you were givin advice as to why you shouldn't take it...but it seems you don't like those answers...

I think you are just looking for reassurance to do what you already plan to do anyways.

I ll wait for the IW kiss of death now

Thanks for your concern but I think that one serving equaling a cup of coffee isn't out of control...I don't drink any caffeine anymore so I don't have to worry about overdoing it. I see plenty of obese people drinking coffee all day long. When I was overweight and never excercised having 3-4 mountain dews a day never killed me so I think a one cup equivalent of coffee 3 times a week can't do much harm.

Here's some information that took me about 5 seconds to find. You'd do well to take a moment to read it:

http://www.how-much-caffeine-in-a-cup-of-coffee.com/

How Much Caffeine in a Cup of Coffee?

Everyone enjoys a nice cup of coffee, but how much caffeine are you consuming in a cup of coffee?

The short answer: A typical cup of coffee has about 112 milligrams of caffeine while a shot of espresso likely has about 90 milligrams of caffeine.

From Muscle Tech's sales info:

With 330mg of pure caffeine anhydrous Neurocore quickly delivers a surge of energy to give you powerful and enhanced workout performance.

With a serving containing three times the caffeine of a cup of coffee, and taken in one dose, you'd do well to reconsider your options here, OP. Obese people "drinking coffee all day long" has no bearing on your particular health condition.

I'm done here.

Good luck meeting your fitness goals for 2012.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And there it is...

Here's some information that took me about 5 seconds to find. You'd do well to take a moment to read it:

http://www.how-much-caffeine-in-a-cup-of-coffee.com/

From Muscle Tech's sales info:

With a serving containing three times the caffeine of a cup of coffee, and taken in one dose, you'd do well to reconsider your options here, OP. Obese people "drinking coffee all day long" has no bearing on your particular health condition.

I'm done here.

You are mistaken....One serving is about the equivalent of one cup of coffee. Copy and pasted form the BB sites sale page.

Serving Size:1Scoop(3.8g)
    Servings Per Container:45
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Neurocore™ Complex 3,312mg †
    Beta-Alanine (As CarnoSyn®) 1,067mg †
    Creatine HCl 1,000mg †
    L-Citrulline 1,000mg †
    Caffeine Anhydrous 120mg †

the real question which I unfortunately didn't pose in my original post was whether it contains dmaa. Supposedly they weren't flagged by the fda but for some reason this product is on clearence all over the web with a reformulation in the works which is suspicious.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are mistaken....One serving is about the equivalent of one cup of coffee. Copy and pasted form the BB sites sale page.

Serving Size:1Scoop(3.8g)
    Servings Per Container:45
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Neurocore™ Complex 3,312mg †
    Beta-Alanine (As CarnoSyn®) 1,067mg †
    Creatine HCl 1,000mg †
    L-Citrulline 1,000mg †
    Caffeine Anhydrous 120mg †

the real question which I unfortunately didn't pose in my original post was whether it contains dmaa. Supposedly they weren't flagged by the fda but for some reason this product is on clearence all over the web with a reformulation in the works which is suspicious.
    Most people ignore this advice, but I'm going to put it out there...

Pre workouts are for people who do not know how to properly warm-up.

A good warm-up will stimulate the CNS (which pre workouts do chemically), and has the added benefits of increased mobility and injury prevention. By taking ten minutes to prime your body, you will simply perform better during sessions, as well as having more energy.

I think you should create a new thread, in this section or in Sports Training, where you outline your routines and ask for assistance on developing a warm-up sequence. I'm partial to warm-ups that include ballistic stretches, mobility drills, and a plyo movement or two that all address the upcoming workout - like from DeFranco or Diesel Crew.

If you follow the practical advice of "[taking] a look at your diet and sleep" given by OutOfStep, and learn how to warm-up, I guarantee you won't need a stimulant to workout.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post

Pre workouts are for people who do not know how to properly warm-up.
    I do both, and I have great workouts.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I do both, and I have great workouts.
    Yeah, well you seem to be all around atypical.
    And you also walk funny. lol

Really, the OP is stuck on pre workout supplements, and I wanted to offer an alternative. A dynamic warm-up is better for people if stimulants will compromise their health, or their program by affecting sleep patterns.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Really, the OP is stuck on pre workout supplements, and I wanted to offer an alternative. A dynamic warm-up is better for people if stimulants will compromise their health, or their program by affecting sleep patterns.
    I agree that they should be taken if, and only if overall health will not be compromised. I train at 0415, and stretching is part of my day. The pre-work is just a bonus.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    /thread.

shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shangbuqi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am just starting to get into using some weights, very light to start with as I have never really done much exercise in my entire life.

I tried a sample of something called MP Assault with a bottle of creatine I just got. It gave me a boost and when I checked my Blood pressure shortly after it wasn't above my normal rate...130/80. The advice to check with a Doctor is sound advice but over the last two years I have taken the responsibility for my own health. While most Doctors have good intentions... My Dr. had no problems with me taking 8 different prescription drugs for over 6 years. When I researched the side effects myself I decided to do what it took to get off all of my prescriptions. 80 pounds lighter I have weaned off all my drugs and my blood tests are optimal. The nice thing about Neurocore is all the ingredients are listed so I know I am only getting 120 mg of caffeine as opposed to assault wheras the caffeine dose isn't listed.

ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultim8-one will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried a sample of something called MP Assault with a bottle of creatine I just got. It gave me a boost and when I checked my Blood pressure shortly after it wasn't above my normal rate...130/80. The advice to check with a Doctor is sound advice but over the last two years I have taken the responsibility for my own health. While most Doctors have good intentions... My Dr. had no problems with me taking 8 different prescription drugs for over 6 years. When I researched the side effects myself I decided to do what it took to get off all of my prescriptions. 80 pounds lighter I have weaned off all my drugs and my blood tests are optimal. The nice thing about Neurocore is all the ingredients are listed so I know I am only getting 120 mg of caffeine as opposed to assault wheras the caffeine dose isn't listed.
    why don't you just make a cup of coffee then ? Cheaper and you don't get the other crap that's in the drink. Not trying to come across as an ass .....

Originally Posted by ultim8-one View Post
    why don't you just make a cup of coffee then ? Cheaper and you don't get the other crap that's in the drink. Not trying to come across as an ass .....
    Funny you mention this as thats what I did today...a little creatine and a cup of coffee. Gave me a little boost. Although the NO or whatever else was in the assault did give me a little extra energy.

vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vanslix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd just drink a cup of double strength tea or coffee. I drink iced tea (unsweetened) during my workouts. Probably a lot safer than a supplement with similar effects.

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    well honestly in my opinion i wouldnt take a pre-workout if you have high blood pressure man. most of them have ingredients like caffeine which raise your blood pressure a bit so not sure if that would be good for you. what i would do is take the product or the idea to your cardiologist and see what he says or maybe he can recommend something for you to take. thats just my 2 cents though, i'm not a doctor. but as for me and any of my clients, health always comes first.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

Mine just came in the mail today.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ask a rep for a sample and measure your pressure before and after and make up your own mind

Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raiden1969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nothing wrong with a little boost...especially if you work 50 hours a week w other outside obligations.