Page 89 of 248 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 7426
    irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    brahs new to this thread, I always hated shaving especially below my jawline because I always get acne & cuts there ...
    Would wetshaving reduce that? My friends have suggested me to get one of those expensive electric shavers but I always have wanted to try wet shaving.

suggestions for brahs with sensitive skins?
    even though i have been doing this for only two years, i say that wet shaving is maybe 80 percent preparation and only 20% shaving technique. If you wash your face/exfoliate your face before shaving, that will significantly improve the quality of the shave. Then its all about using the brush getting the shaving cream all on your face (i use circular motions because i find that this helps get my hairs to stand up a bit more). After this point, its all about small strokes without applying any pressure, literally, let the weight of the razor do the job. The key here is to do small strokes, and go for hair reduction, and not hair removal. You will most likely have to go at least 2 passes (with grain, and across the grain). I usually add a third pass (against the grain) because i like dat dere baby smooth face. By the time i get to my third pass, there isn't much hair remaining on my face to really cause irritation when i go against the grain.

Also, a sharp razor is a man's best friend.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    Traditional Wet Shave Krews
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

2012 Goals (current 1 rep max)
    Bench- 315 (295)
    Squat- 405 (375)
    Deadlift-500+ (425)

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    brahs new to this thread, I always hated shaving especially below my jawline because I always get acne & cuts there ...
    Would wetshaving reduce that? My friends have suggested me to get one of those expensive electric shavers but I always have wanted to try wet shaving.

suggestions for brahs with sensitive skins?
    Welcome aboard, try this set up and do a very light pressure pass just two times til u get better.

B&B trusted member: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...79#post4698479

Vintage Gillette Razor Starter Kits:

$30.00 Shipped CONUS - please PM for International Shipping

Contents of the Starter Kit:

Razor - 1 User Grade (or better) Vintage Gillette Safety Razor. The razor will be cleaned, sanitized and ready to shave when you get it. User grade razors may not be collectors items in the looks department but are guaranteed to be shave ready with no issues.

Blades - 10 DE Blades (brands will vary). The blades will be well known brands so you can easily buy more if you like them.

Brush - 1 Brand New Omega Boar Brush (model will vary but it will be Omega brand). These are brand new brushes from one of the top boar brush makers.

Shave Soap - 1 Arko Shaving Soap Stick or 1oz of Cella Shaving Soap (your choice). If you don't indicate your choice, I will gladly pick for you. Arko may just be one of the easiest shaving soaps to lather on the market today. It's low priced and soft enough to mold into the mug or container of your choice if you don't want to use it as a soap stick. The Strop Shoppe soap is fairly new to the market but is a quality artisan made shaving soap with tallow and highly recommended for anyone who doesn't think they will like the industrial citronella scent of the Arko soap.

Aftershave - 1/2oz Aftershave Splash (brands will vary). I will select 2 splashes 1/4oz each based on current available stock. There are some negative associations with alcohol based splashes but I would like to ask you to not believe the hype...yet. An alcohol based splash may be just what you need to revive and heal your sensitive or oily skin and you won't know until you try.

Extra Benefit - I wanted to give every new guy a little extra reason to come back and do business with me again so I will also include 1 Trade Certificate entitling you to return the razor at any time in the same usable condition and in return I will send you a different model Vintage Gillette razor or $10.00 worth of samples (your choice). We would each pay our own shipping and the original certificate must be returned with the razor.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacob553 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Robb817 View Post
    ^ nice

I want a scuttle from here: http://www.dirtybirdpottery.com/shavinggear.html

i want one of these too, especially now winter is coming in aus

dat warm lather
    - Traditional wet shaving crew
    - Dog lover crew
    - RIP mainsqueeze530

Click to help animals:

http://clicktogive.com/animal_care

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey gents, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I am in the military, and will be in the field next month for two weeks. I was looking for a travel kit or something to take out, as my space for kit is extremely limited. All I have seen in that regard are AOS kits, which seem extremely overpriced in that regard. I will need a two week supply. Any ideas?
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chico1s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    About to order this scuttle:

Was wondering if the swirls attribute to easier lather making, does it? I mainly use Italian made soft soaps

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Matt View Post
    Hey gents, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I am in the military, and will be in the field next month for two weeks. I was looking for a travel kit or something to take out, as my space for kit is extremely limited. All I have seen in that regard are AOS kits, which seem extremely overpriced in that regard. I will need a two week supply. Any ideas?
    I wouldn't purchase something as a kit. It is a lot cheaper to just buy things separately and put together your own kit. Just use a cheap canvas toiletry bag. Get yourself an EJ89 for like $30 and a 100ct feather blades for around $25, a tweezerman brush for like $10 and then a couple tubes of proraso for about $10 each. If space is limited. You don't exactly need a brush. You can do just find with a blade, razors and cream.

irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irFaydoi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chico1s View Post
    About to order this scuttle:

Was wondering if the swirls attribute to easier lather making, does it? I mainly use Italian made soft soaps
    Supposedly, the swirls add texture for the brush to create a better lather. I haven't personally used one but my shave mug is smooth inside and its annoying sometimes to get a good lather.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Bench- 315 (295)
    Squat- 405 (375)
    Deadlift-500+ (425)

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alex2363 View Post
    Welcome aboard, try this set up and do a very light pressure pass just two times til u get better.

B&B trusted member: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...79#post4698479

Vintage Gillette Razor Starter Kits:

Razor - 1 User Grade (or better) Vintage Gillette Safety Razor. The razor will be cleaned, sanitized and ready to shave when you get it. User grade razors may not be collectors items in the looks department but are guaranteed to be shave ready with no issues.

Blades - 10 DE Blades (brands will vary). The blades will be well known brands so you can easily buy more if you like them.

Brush - 1 Brand New Omega Boar Brush (model will vary but it will be Omega brand). These are brand new brushes from one of the top boar brush makers.

Shave Soap - 1 Arko Shaving Soap Stick or 1oz of Cella Shaving Soap (your choice). If you don't indicate your choice, I will gladly pick for you. Arko may just be one of the easiest shaving soaps to lather on the market today. It's low priced and soft enough to mold into the mug or container of your choice if you don't want to use it as a soap stick. The Strop Shoppe soap is fairly new to the market but is a quality artisan made shaving soap with tallow and highly recommended for anyone who doesn't think they will like the industrial citronella scent of the Arko soap.

Aftershave - 1/2oz Aftershave Splash (brands will vary). I will select 2 splashes 1/4oz each based on current available stock. There are some negative associations with alcohol based splashes but I would like to ask you to not believe the hype...yet. An alcohol based splash may be just what you need to revive and heal your sensitive or oily skin and you won't know until you try.

Extra Benefit - I wanted to give every new guy a little extra reason to come back and do business with me again so I will also include 1 Trade Certificate entitling you to return the razor at any time in the same usable condition and in return I will send you a different model Vintage Gillette razor or $10.00 worth of samples (your choice). We would each pay our own shipping and the original certificate must be returned with the razor.
    Nice. I too am a noob I always use electric razors because my neck breaks out with ingrowns worse than most black folk lol. I've always wanted to get into this. Here to learn

Registered User donprincekaveli's Avatar
    donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Curious to see if anyone has tried an Creed shaving soap? http://www.creedboutique.com/23-creed-grooming-products

Thoughts, comments
    ~Ye Though I Walk Through The Valley of The Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil, For Thou Art With Me~

~The Iron Throne Is Mine By Right. They Will Bend The Knee Or I Will Destroy Them.~

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donprincekaveli View Post
    Curious to see if anyone has tried an Creed shaving soap? http://www.creedboutique.com/23-creed-grooming-products

Thoughts, comments
    $80+ dollars for a shave soap?

Pls go.

Registered User donprincekaveli's Avatar
    donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000) donprincekaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood View Post
    $80+ dollars for a shave soap?

Pls go.
    Strong comment is strong.....
    ~Ye Though I Walk Through The Valley of The Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil, For Thou Art With Me~

~The Iron Throne Is Mine By Right. They Will Bend The Knee Or I Will Destroy Them.~

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by donprincekaveli View Post
    Strong comment is strong.....
    There are companies that make Green Irish Tweed shave soaps for about $10

Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    This, mama bears makes one that supposedly smell like GIT. However, i hear the scent isn't super strong though.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Bench- 315 (295)
    Squat- 405 (375)
    Deadlift-500+ (425)

Originally Posted by irFaydoi View Post
    This, mama bears makes one that supposedly smell like GIT. However, i hear the scent isn't super strong though.
    ya but I also doubt Creeds GIT shave soap is much better and worth the $80 lol.

Plus I am a cologne wearer. So, I don't want the scents to last long. I prefer quality of shave over the scent and its longevity. I would use a salt & Vinegar scent if it meant that I would get the closest shave ever lol. But I could also understand if you wear GIT cologne and complement it with a GIT shave soap.

VFF Crew Mirin' my shoes? OCVeloMan's Avatar
    OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No idea this thread existed. In on this!

Personally, I use Merkur Model 180 and all Proraso pre-post shave products. I need to treat myself to a better brush, my badger is shedding like mad.
    I had a wife once but she ran away with a gypsy. My heart was not ripped out but she did steal my cuckoo clock.

Bodybuilder, n. A weight lifter too weak to be a powerlifter.
    Powerlifter, n. A weight lifter too fat to be a bodybuilder.

alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OCVeloMan View Post
    No idea this thread existed. In on this!

Personally, I use Merkur Model 180 and all Proraso pre-post shave products. I need to treat myself to a better brush, my badger is shedding like mad.
    http://www.whippeddog.com/products/v...h-and-soap-set
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    Originally Posted by irFaydoi View Post
    Yep, both MB and Queen Charlotte Soaps make a GIT soap. I got samples of MB's GIT but haven't used it yet.

Came home from work today and went to the post office to pick up my package. Fooking stoked! Shaving tonight even though I shaved this morning with my TOBS Sandalwood to BBS levels.

My order from Italian Barber:
    [/URL]
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Fashion Crew*
    *Misc Cigar Crew*

30 bucks..... Vintage Gillette Razor Starter Kits:http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...79#post4698479

shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shqiptar123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NedStark View Post
    I shave with two razors simultaneously
    watch your head bud......it'd be shame if it somehow.....CAME OFF

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brahs, been using a Merkur HD since I started wet-shaving a year and a half ago, what would be a suitable "upgrade"?
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    30 bucks..... Vintage Gillette Razor Starter Kits:http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...79#post4698479

Alex is this your deal? You say this is a good set up for us noobs? Do you have a step by step right up to get the most out of our noobiness Like I said I break out bad. But my electric razor doesn't give me the closeness. I too am deployed now and wanna give this a run

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking to add a second razor to keep with me at work. Would like something with a longer handle than my EJ89lbl. Looks like Merkur makes a few long handled razors but based on a few reviews that I've read, Merkur leaves something to be desired when it comes to quality. Thoughts on this?

Also, I only have experience with a closed comb razor. Thoughts on open comb options?

Board Cert Broscientist Robb817's Avatar
    Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    Brahs, been using a Merkur HD since I started wet-shaving a year and a half ago, what would be a suitable "upgrade"?
    Eats booty like groceries crew

Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thee are quite a few NIB WW2 shaving kits out there, Allied and Axis. I have both.

Looking to add a second razor to keep with me at work. Would like something with a longer handle than my EJ89lbl. Looks like Merkur makes a few long handled razors but based on a few reviews that I've read, Merkur leaves something to be desired when it comes to quality. Thoughts on this?

Also, I only have experience with a closed comb razor. Thoughts on open comb options?
    Never had any issues with mine and I have 4 Merkurs.

monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    Nice. I too am a noob I always use electric razors because my neck breaks out with ingrowns worse than most black folk lol. I've always wanted to get into this. Here to learn

Bro. IN as a fellow ClubRSX contributor. (sports/fitness section)(mind blown)(goodtoseeyouredoingwell). Wet shaving will change your life.
    Last edited by monsterBEN; 05-05-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    Redskins | San Antonio Basketball Team | Washington Baseball Team | Washington Hockey Team

*** MISC Cigar Crew ***

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    Alex is this your deal? You say this is a good set up for us noobs? Do you have a step by step right up to get the most out of our noobiness Like I said I break out bad. But my electric razor doesn't give me the closeness. I too am deployed now and wanna give this a run
    Many members here have bought off Gary, he is a member at the Badger and Blade shave site. He has some great deals http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...79#post4698479

B&B member and BB.com member mantic59 has some great vids http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2DB6D82F52BA7608

Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    Interested in a vintage razors?

Originally Posted by monsterBEN View Post
    Bro. IN as a fellow ClubRSX contributor. (sports/fitness section)(mind blown)(goodtoseeyouredoingwell). Wet shaving will change your life.
    reped

Try a Joris

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interested in a vintage razors?
    Doesn't matter too much to me, just don't want to pay a **** ton of money and want a good shave.

Where can I get a good vintage?
    Career Mod Negs: 4