Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    stacywalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Am Juggernaut!!!

Here we go! A little about me I am a 38 yr old Mother of 2. I have been an athlete since the age of 6 and became a gym rat when played Division 1 Volleyball. I didn't take it seriously though til a friend of mine suggested to me that I compete. So last year I competed in my first bikini competition just to get my feet wet. So now that I have researched and done my homework Im ready to get this in full swing. Im so excited to also be a part of the Juggernaut Challenge...Ready to support and be supported by others that are going after their goals and dreams.... Lets do this!

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Welcome to the challenge Stacy! Glad to have you in the land o juggernauts! Feel free to stop by my anytime with questions you may have have a great weekend!

Zach A.

Originally Posted by stacywalls View Post
    Here we go! A little about me I am a 38 yr old Mother of 2. I have been an athlete since the age of 6 and became a gym rat when played Division 1 Volleyball. I didn't take it seriously though til a friend of mine suggested to me that I compete. So last year I competed in my first bikini competition just to get my feet wet. So now that I have researched and done my homework Im ready to get this in full swing. Im so excited to also be a part of the Juggernaut Challenge...Ready to support and be supported by others that are going after their goals and dreams.... Lets do this!
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Annuavezela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lesson plan schizophrenia Preliaitale

Ever were curious where your significant ones are at this very moment or what they are doing? Use this cell phone tracker to have exact GPS locations conveniently mapped What is more exciting about this cell phone spyware, with this covert mobile phone spy you will be all equipped to track a cell phone and access everything they do on their mobile phone - from text messages to room conversations recorded This mobile phone spy boasts all features that bring any dishonesty to light Be sure! With mSpy - stealth cell phone spy - any cell phone tracking is made easy as pie
    Links:dailybooth com/mspy/24981562]free cell phone spying mSpy Remotely read SMS, Call Logs, Emails, Listen Surroundings, Track phone location and more
    Tags: new york spy shop , spy net rear view glasses , real spy watch , mobile phone spy ware , spy watch recorder , spy audio recorders , spy net watch instructions , spy on text messages online , spy gear for cell phones , spy tape recorders , iphone spying software , spy phone android , mobile spy review , phone tracker gps spy , free cell phone spying software , best spy camera watch , spy gps car tracker wholesale spy gear where to buy spy sunglasses iphone spy stick

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ nevermind that.... It's spam. Happens.

Welcome Stacy to the Juggernaut nation!

We are here to help you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey girl!!!!!!! YOur going to do great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome.. I will be looking forward to your progress..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the contest! Good Luck
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heya! Welcome to the challenge =)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Stacy!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Challenge!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut clan Glad to see you here and good luck with your goals!!!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rblb07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome aboard!!!!!!
    IBP Powerlifter 181lb

SQUAT-425lbs Goal-> 500lbs

BENCH-315lbs Goal-> 350lbs

DEADLIFT-600lbslbslbslbs Goal-> 700lbs

ANBF Bodybuilder

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey JUGGERNAUT Nation!!!

As the Grand Prize winner of the 2012 Arnold portion of I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting often. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread as much s I can.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7405463&page=1
    We are all Inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

The Future holds INFINITE Possibilities. The ones that really matter are the ones you choose to follow and bring into reality.
    It's Choice... Not Chance... That Determines Your Destiny.

It has Always been my Philosophy of Life that Difficulties Vanish when Faced Boldly.

***DEDICATION***DETERMINATION***DISCIPLINE***
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************************

<<< “That is what Juggernauts do. We face a challenge -- no matter how great or how long --we are determined to succeed” >>>

** THINK JUGGERNAUT! BE JUGGERNAUT!**

** DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!**

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Today's Quote!

Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How are the workouts coming?
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge JUGGERNAUT. I see you have already progressed quite a bit. Keep up the good work.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check This Out!!

Want a cool new I AM JUGGERNAUT Shaker? (We are giving away 3 tomorrow!)

1.Go to the I am Juggernaut ******** page http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    2. Like it!
    3. Leave a comment telling us your goals for the contest

That's it.
    Available as a rep

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Ricola?! Hows the workouts coming?

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Stacey, hope all is well. Looking forward to reading your posts
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow...another new Juggernaut! ...WELCOME!! keep the posts alive....hit us with some logs!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

2012 Juggernauts!

I AM JUGGERNAUT 2012 Competitor List

1 antvindomnoa4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142932991

2 sgamma01
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142936191

3 elizalane5
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142957451

4 pascale62
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142958031

5 NoCg3Joke
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142964453

6 Brooklynjaystar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142965313

7 MaeganGainer
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143021853

8 Zach A.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143040313

9 JJ4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143045633

10 macbeth1313
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143030023

11 randyallen
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143057193

12 SperoGin
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143021863

13 ChelseaGwynneBB
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143062753

14 soccer10plus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143063913

15 ClutchCaleb
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143092913

16 Spartan36
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143086023

17lilmzchief
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143111123

18JAndino24
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143135103

19mbarker2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143142103

20blueyedevil
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143139733

21justinjude
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143149103

22alika2die4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143179833

23BLKSPARTANKING
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143176873

24SuperMaine
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143198913

25Larry819
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143205713

26rblb07
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143221303

27iyamamaschke
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143242693

28esco5288
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143274873

29StefoShop
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143112573

30sbyrum412
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143271013

31poosh
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143255723

32nadirah24
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143249543

33billyjenn7982
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143278393

34crystalallen
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143289193

35bigC06
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143334943

36tankydank7
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143352653

37eriemoto
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143350863

38Savage925
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143348633

39crhofkamp
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143218123

40ymccoy68
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143360663

41Souza93
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143444363

42CinderellaMan1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143442113

43kennknee
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143470153

44masterrebel
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143450843

45Jhall67
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143522113

46prettymamazz
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143535793

47jenndolan
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143533373

48jmmonroe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143513213

49TarilynAlmighty
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143549703

50GX3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143560823

51hearnstyle
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143539733

52 carpenter718
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143567233

53prosperity2010
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143565323

54BrattieNatti
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143542613

55asheid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143545973

56BuffaloBrutal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143571053

57coachb86
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143564793

58Georgev1985
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143577393

59FitNupe1911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143568633

60stacywalls
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143597783

61Lemonweir
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143595523

62lee05
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143607133

63xtreme86x
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143603183

64bondsl
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143619083

65bjorgosk
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143618053

66rumblebird
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143610393

67Alshonta
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143647233

68Chinchi07
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143647553

69shichiro
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143650813

70DJ_Forty5
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143646663

71bthoma19
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143647803

72Fiumara27
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143658813

73reichertc2009
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143665543

74lonewolfcf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143665583

75MrsMB
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143667053

76bigdaddy61
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143706763

77FunsizeDHS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143675433

78tomjohn21
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143715533

79qtguy
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143637323

80honowrestler242
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143715243

81musclefat2k
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143758603

82kylewebber44
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143451453

83BroncoNation07
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143740213

84guru7777
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143766483

85W84IT
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143733823

86Balance53
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143769703

87edwillis3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143766863

88russianlove18
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143768793

89brondtwulf
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143800111

90JAZZIELADY27
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143780661

91jmonvilus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143798961

92nckkleiber50
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143800701

93ShannonKelly130
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143852361

94pyek
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143482233

95chris07031987
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143810591

96Hosedaddy
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143873811
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the challenge! Nice to see other mommy's here. You look great! I wish you the best of luck. Keep me posted on your show(s). I am doing my first show in June.
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any updates?
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Progressive Overload: In order to get bigger and stronger, you must continually make your muscles work harder than they are used to

🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

[img]HTtp;//assets.bodybuilding.com/store/prodimage/prod-prod730010/image_prodprod730010_white450px.jpg[/img]

;d atTENTION JUGGERNAUT NATION! :d

if you haven't yet already, make sure to add juggernaut and your other infinite labs supplements to your bodyspace.

also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store locatED HERE:

http://http;//www.bodybuilding.com/s...uestid=8358619

just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole proceSS>

Thank You from all of us at Infinite labS!
    Available as a rep