PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PAU1- Driven Sports Craze Review

BB.Com link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...rts/craze.html

Rating: Exceptional

I decided to do a review because I feel like I owe it to DS and others on the forum who might be on the fence. There are plenty of reviews for this product and it is a hot topic at the moment for a reason. This is above and beyond the other pres I've tried.

I decided to buy a tub based on the initial reviews, the reputation of the company and my positive experiences with their supplements in the past. I workout fasted at 5-5:30AM and my training sessions last around 1.5 hours. I drink craze about 30 minutes prior to the beginning of my session. The only supplement I mix with it is BCAA powder. I specify this because these conditions are the ones recommended by DS reps and I'd urge you to do the same. This is the best preworkout I've ever used. It is motivation in powder form.

The price is good for the quality of the experience, $34.99 for 45 servings. Some products you may want to wait for a sale to try. This is not one. Get a sample if you're skeptical but I think you'll regret the wait between the consumption of the trial and the delivery of your tub.

The only flavor is grape, well "candy grape". It does not taste bad. I'm not a huge grape fan but this is pleasant. Mixability is fine with the product.

I've kept to between 1 scoop and 1.25 scoops and I use Craze 2-3 times per week. The first workout was AMAZING. Actually, amazing does not do it justice. But that's the best I can do. I can say that I've had subsequent workouts that were just as good. All sessions with Craze have been great, the product is always effective but some days are better than others. I've seen a few people reference unpleasant side effects related to mood. I can't relate. I go to work and am zoned in for several hours. On the occasion that I have a 1/2 cup of coffee and I've had Craze earlier, the focus effects return.

As you can see, I love Craze. I'd encourage you to give it a shot. I'd like to thank Driven Sports for bringing such a quality supplement to market. I'll be sure to check for future DS offerings. If you have any questions, post away...

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome review and thank for posting it, I do appreciate it. And thanks for following the directions. I feel that the very very few people who dont like Craze would like it if they would just follow the directions the first few times they use it.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100) roidrage03 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cant wait to get me some of this stuff! great review!!