AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Best Pre-Workout Suppliment

I know this has probably been posted a few hundred times before and I apologize but I still cant get the hang of the "Search" function I always seem to get old threads and this topic seems to be fast changing.

What, in your opinion, is the best Pre-Workout powder?

In terms of pump, focus, etc. I was once a fan of Jack3d but since I've gotten back in the gym it seems that there are many better products on the market and I have no knowledge about any of them. (Jack3d has gotten old and I'm looking for an upgrade)

Thanks in advance for all your opinions, I hope all of you can help me out.

mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    jack3d for mental focus. superpump 250 for pump
    Originally Posted by AchillesofNJ View Post
    I know this has probably been posted a few hundred times before and I apologize but I still cant get the hang of the "Search" function I always seem to get old threads and this topic seems to be fast changing.

In terms of pump, focus, etc. I was once a fan of Jack3d but since I've gotten back in the gym it seems that there are many better products on the market and I have no knowledge about any of them. (Jack3d has gotten old and I'm looking for an upgrade)

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fierce!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol. of course the head rep of san would say fierce is the best pre workout

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mymirrinpen View Post
    jack3d for mental focus. superpump 250 for pump
    You're a bit behind the years there.

You'll see that many of the board will agree with that, including me.

If you want sheer focus, Focus XT or Craze are the way to go. However, Craze did nothing for me. It seems to work for others though.

If you want all-around though, Fierce is the way to go. Endurance, pumps, taste and energy are great.

Other options include : Superpump Max, White Flood, Game Day from MAN Sports.

Honestly, the supplement market is inflated with different pre-workouts. It's hard to go wrong.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't take my word for it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139377063

WORK-OUT PERFORMANCE: - Wow. Earlier in the review I stated that the amount of "increased energy" was "mild" at best... Well guess what? That energy never seems to go down. It's like a small balloon of energy that never seems to deflate. The energy is just steady the whole time, and even though my body/muscles would begin to tire out, I felt "fine" otherwise. Plus there were definite (and unexpected) strength/endurance increases comparable to either White Flood v2 or NeuroCore (but without your "overall energy" diminishing). It's honestly hard to explain, no other pre has worked like this for me. It's almost as if it's "time-released", and in a "stealth-mode" or something.
    10/10 - Simply put; Awsome.

CRASH: - None... No, seriously; None. I thought that other pre's didn't give me a crash, this one sets a new standard, as the energy seems to stay with me for hours, and since it "feels" so mild it's not like I'm wired for hours-on-end or anything. Plus, that good mood that I talked about earlier in the review seems to stick with me virtually all-day long.
    10/10 - For absolutely no crash what-so-ever.

OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER: You only need a single scoop of Fierce for a full serving, no 1-2 or 1-3 scoops BS here, plus you get 50 whole servings in a single tub, making it an amazing deal for ~$35 bucks (add in a 10% off coupon for extra savings ). However, it still uses AAKG + Ornithine, and there's no Citrulline to be found; I've heard the reps argue that the Arginine is to reduce a nitrate-tolerance from building, but IMO it's kinda reaching for an excuse as to why it's in there, though I could be wrong... The AAKG isn't going to do anything negative though, AFAIK, so at best it's helping a little, at worst it's doing nothing; It's really not too big of a deal, but I felt as though it was worth mentioning. My biggest problem with Fierce is that it contains Aspartame. Yes, I'm aware that the cancer-stuff regarding Aspartame has been greatly exaggerated, however it still breaks down into formaldehyde, and some studies I've seen in the past have linked aspartame (and other artificial sweetners) with increases in appetite (and cravings for sugar); But someone PLEASE correct me if these things have been disproven.

OVERALL

Pros
    Amazing performance/added endurance
    Clean, steady energy
    Great value
    Puts you in a good mood all day long with no crash
    Creatine Nitrate!
    Taste of the "Tangy Orange" is fantastic
    Wild Cherry flavor is hard to find
    Currently buy 2 get 1 free at BB.com!!!!

Cons
    Aspartame
    Still using AAKG
    "Wild Cherry" flavor is disgusting

TOTAL SCORE: 9/10 - If they would take the aspartame out I would give it a 10/10, if they add in citrulline and/or agmatine I would give it a 12/10.
    I'd also like to mention that I ordered a tub of Fierce from BB.com last night, and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival tomorrow afternoon before my workout.
    SAN, damn good job with this. Can't wait to try Launch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139127393

San Fierce is.....
    One of the best preworkouts I have ever tried.

This is my quick review of San fierce. Thanks to poison for half a dozen samples. I had both wild cherry and orange flavors.

Taste Wild Cherry 7.5/10
    Its alittle tart and dosent really remind me of cherries. Its still very good though and I am able to sip it. Better than most pre's

Taste Orange 8/10
    I like this one more and it did have a citrus taste to it. Again not gonna blow your mind but what pre does. If I can sip a pre and not have to chug it down I consider it very good.

Mixabilty 8/10
    I usually mix my pre with a spoon or fork in a cup so im sure it would be better in a blender bottle. Im just too lazy to clean one. It mixed well but there was some particles left in the bottom that wouldnt mix with just a spoon. No biggie though just add a tad more water and finish the rest.

Energy 8.5/10
    Not overy stimmed which I like. It provides just enough to get you going. No crash at all.

Endurance 8/10
    The nitrates work wonders. I got more reps on my set and lasted longer ever time I use it.

Pump 9/10
    Holy crap single best pump pre not meant solely for pumps all I can say.

Focus 7/10
    Not amazing focus for me, bout average.

Overall 9/10
    My new favorite pre tied with animal rage. I plan on using both.

Thanks posion for the samples. you have a new San customer
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138483363

Mixability
    8.5/10

For some reason the cherry mixed better than the orange did, but it was only a little bit that didn't mix! Overall it all mixed great and i loved the bitter taste at the end of the shake! All in all, it mixed well.

Taste
    9.5/10

I got tons of both Cherry and Orange. Loved them both no doubt. The taste is a little bitter but it love the taste. I honestly think it is the best tasting PWO out right now! Def worth trying!

Energy
    9/10

The energy was off the wall no doubt. it didn't get me jittery, but i was still hyped. While sampling these i def felt like i had my best workouts. The energy was not a stim feeling. It hit me within 20 mins and then it really kicked in. Id give it an A+ no doubt! Loved it

Focus
    10/10

My mind was all about working out the whole entire time. i had my ipod in listing to weezy and i was so hyped. it was like my mind was always wanting me to lift more. i felt like i could, but i didn't want to over do it!

Overall
    9.5/10

The thing i like about SAN Fierce is the different blends they have. And also it has a full days worth of creatine in one single scoop! Cant beat that. 38.99 for a tub of preworkout and creatine for 30 days? good deal if you ask me!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138846323

MIXABILITY: 6/10

I was somewhat disappointed in the mixability of Fierce. I mixed one scoop of Fierce with 12 ounces of cold water as recommended per the directions. There was a decent amount of foam, but what I really docked points on the mixability score for was the particulate matter still floating at the bottom of the Blender Bottle. Despite my hardest efforts to shake the bottle to dissolve this, they remained. None of them were left in the bottle at the end of my drinking it, but it was something of an annoyance.

I don't base my purchase decisions based at all on mixability, but this could be improved.

TASTE: 7/10

The sample packet of Fierce that I took was Tangy Orange , and it was rather tasty. Scores above 6/10 on the taste scale, for me, represent excellence, with an example of a perfect "10" being something like Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon Roll by Xtreme Formulations.

I think that I would use less water when using Fierce next time; the taste was almost identical to Simply Orange, but watered down (which makes sense, as dried orange juice is in the ingredient profile). Perhaps in a bit more concentrated form (as I said, with less water), this would be one of the best-tasting pre's on the market.

I will let you know about this experiment in due time; I'm only using one packet of Fierce for the time being. I am on a stim-break for a new log, but was too excited and felt too obligated NOT to do a review of this product.

PROFILE: 9/10

I think that the profile of Fierce shines. A full day's worth of creatine in some nice forms (especially impressed by the nitrate), L-Tyrosine, a solid 200mg dose of caffeine (about where I like mine to be, and certainly not much higher), glucuronolactone, L-aspartic acid, beta alanine (although probably underdosed for a full day's worth), all impress. I understand there is also reason for the inclusion of L-arginine AKG. Not so much crazy about ornithine, L-taurine, or L-glutamine, but overall a very solid formula. You could argue about various ingredients and doses all day, but to me, it looks good.....and more importantly, IT POTENTIATED NOTICEABLE EFFECTS.

SAN does it right for the consumer here. Only a one-scoop servings, ALL THE TIME. I like pre's that are like this - no concentrate/3-scoops $*!% necessary. 50 servings is 50 servings. Yes.

PUMPS: 10/10

One of the three aspects, to me, where Fierce particularly shines. The pumps were absolutely ridiculous. Better than any other preworkout formula I've ever tried; very comparable to agmatine sulfate as found in SNS's Agmatine.

The pumps were muscle-engorging, leaving me looking very full and vascular. They were fantastic - physiologically noticeable, aesthetically pleasing, and most importantly, not overly ridiculous to the point of hurting or reducing ROM.

Best supplement for pumps I've yet used.

ENDURANCE: 10/10

Again, a fantastic product in this category, and the second area where I feel that it shines.

I haven't been doing a lot of volume recently (5/3/1 variation), but this week, after a weekend full of sickness and low caloric intake, I have switched back to Norton's PHAT. Today's Chest/Arms Hypertrophy Day should've left me in the dust. I'm still 6 pounds lighter than the last time I took on this particular routine. I went into the routine today having eaten 600 calories at 1:00 PM (my stomach is still upset from the food poisoning this weekend) and I hit a PR of 75 lb. dumbbells for 3x12 on incline press (a PR of 0 reps the first set, 2 reps the second, and 4 reps the third, according to my workout journal). I also PR'ed on the Hammer Strength Preacher Curl Machine, and on rope pressdowns by a solid margin.

The intraset endurance was just phenomenal. I've seen Mr.Cooper69 say great things about Pump-Bol, and similar things with Fierce, and I took that with a grain of salt. I'm now a believer.

FOCUS: 8/10

After using Focus XT for an extended period of time, I expect a lot out of a focus product. Fierce delivered a nice focus that kept me on task and in the mood to lift as heavy as possible, but didn't lock me in like a laser as Vengeance or Focus XT is apt to do.

It was impressive, and the third area where Fierce shined to me. It's not at the top of the preworkout class though, which is why this score is a bit reserved.

I will tell you, Black Sabbath + Fierce will yield you some AWESOME focus in the gym.

ENERGY: 8/10

Smooth, clean, consistent energy that puts a nice driving force behind your workout. No crazy, cracked out surges, no crashes, nothing particularly exciting to note.

The energy ingredients (most noticeably the 200mg of caffeine) do there job, do it right, and do it well. Couldn't ask for much more.

Overall, I am left deeply impressed by SAN's latest formulation of Fierce. I will be buying it because of the phenomenal pumps and endurance, because the taste is entirely palatable, and because the focus and energy are well-balanced and pleasant aspects of the formula. Despite my experience with the mixability, Fierce is a top-tier preworkout and I would rank it easily in the top five I have used.....probably third, behind big names like VENGENACE and ULTIMA.

Really, a truly excellent and well-thought-out (and also almost unmatchedly affordable) formula from people that know how to do it right.

Thanks for the samples guys.

Need more? I can do this all night, from normal bb.com peeps, from reps of competing companies, with no end.

AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) AchillesofNJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys I train with are all taking either NueroCore, C4, and HemoRage. They all swear by them.

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys I train with are all taking either NueroCore, C4, and HemoRage. They all swear by them.
    HemoRage and NeuroCore both use DMAA I believe, which can't be compared to non-DMAA preworkouts IMO. It's an ingredient with a bit of controversy around it, so it's up to you on whether or not you would like to use it.

C4 is a popular choice as well though. Like I said, with the amount of pre-workouts out there, you're bound to find something you like. As it is though; WF2, Fierce and Craze top these boards right now.

Be a trend setter, and go with the future.

I'll make one point: look at serving sizes. Fierce has 16.4gr per srving, with ~14gr being actual actives, and zero carbs. Compare to the others, look at their serving size, amount of actives, and carb content. A lot of pres contain 3-5gr per serving. Do you really think 5gr can compete with over 16gr, overall performance-wise? Fierce hits EVERY point you need, harder than almost any other pre: endurance, strength, pumps, energy, and focus.

Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    HemoRage and NeuroCore both use DMAA I believe, which can't be compared to non-DMAA preworkouts IMO. It's an ingredient with a bit of controversy around it, so it's up to you on whether or not you would like to use it.

C4 is a popular choice as well though. Like I said, with the amount of pre-workouts out there, you're bound to find something you like. As it is though; WF2, Fierce and Craze top these boards right now.
    DMAA?

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Be a trend setter, and go with the future.

I'll make one point: look at serving sizes. Fierce has 16.4gr per srving, with ~14gr being actual actives, and zero carbs. Compare to the others, look at their serving size, amount of actives, and carb content. A lot of pres contain 3-5gr per serving. Do you really think 5gr can compete with over 16gr, overall performance-wise? Fierce hits EVERY point you need, harder than almost any other pre: endurance, strength, pumps, energy, and focus.
    Your very zealous in getting your product out there, i guess ill have try it: do you have any cheap sample packs? (So I dont get stuck with a tub if [by chance] I don't like it)

PM me your name/addy! It might take a week or two to get them to you.

BTW, I rep because I use it, like it, and find it to be one of the top companies with the top products (for the most part). MAX and Hemavol round out my top 3 pre's. I love MAX too.

Sent you a PM, thanks again.

Another reason I love this site, great articles, great prices, and great people.

DMAA?

Your very zealous in getting your product out there, i guess ill have try it: do you have any cheap sample packs? (So I dont get stuck with a tub if [by chance] I don't like it)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1,3-dimethylamylamine

aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000) aheddle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Razor 8 it gives a good pump and focus and you get a lot of servings for the price. Your body is going to react differently than other peoples so just try something if it does not work as well for you move on to something else till you find something that works for your body!

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are looking for Energy, Focus and Performance, you should consider Animal Rage

You can try FREE samples here:

www.universalnutrition.com/rage

or you can pick up a 10 serving size bottle for only $8.99:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animal-rage.html
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man I have so many preworkouts I like.

Shock therapy
    No xplode 2.0
    Ragnarok (underrated like a mofo!!!)

I'm taking WHite flood right now and it's just okay. Taste of electric lemonade is hard to take and I need to add creatine to it, bumping the pps.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like there's nothing left for me to say. OP, enjoy your sample kit!

Fierce!

BTW, I rep because I use it, like it, and find it to be one of the top companies with the top products (for the most part). MAX and Hemavol round out my top 3 pre's. I love MAX too.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A few hundred times, and a few more yesterday, a few more today, etc.

Rather than ask "what the best pre" is for the 50 millionth time, why dont you ask how to work the search button correctly?

You know, teach a man to fish...

This way you can search "best test booster" next, because you know that's next on your agenda.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136271991

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Can't go wrong in taking a look at ErgoPump NMT

The energy is awesome, it gives a great boost in endurance, and has a full day's worth of creatine!

takea look: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergopump.html
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TZMarkie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

After reading this thread............ PM sent.

TZM
    After 8 months of injuries/not lifting and double hernia surgery in December (and losing 30 pounds of mass).... training began once again in February!
    Damn its good to be back.

My BIO FORGE log is now up - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145592731

My SAN LAUNCH review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144489011

switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been using Cellucor C4 and really like it. I just ordered Fierce and White Flood.
    Last edited by switch87; 02-09-2012 at 01:35 PM.

OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OldschoolBB99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try either APS mesomorph (crazy pump, crash hard) or www.aminothree.com less of a rush but more solid and no crash IMO