Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh lawd, DA PUMPS! UncleWade's SAN FIERCE Review

UncleWade's SAN Fierce Review

INTRODUCTION:
    First and foremost, I would like to mention that I am in no way affiliated with SAN as a representive, sponsored athlete, or any other general affiliation.

Because they were generous enough to send me free samples of Fierce, I felt it was my obligation as a consumer to post my objective, unbiased, clear, concise, and honest feedback about their product. Some say that free and/or sponsored product reviews are jaded because of the nature of the system. I feel that it does NO ONE a service to make false positive statements about a product; the company still has an ineffective product, consumers will still have an ineffective product (and who would want to receive MORE of that, then?), and everyone will lose.

With honest feedback and an open channel of engagement between consumers (users) and company representatives and formulators, I think that the industry will be in a much better place in due time.

Now on to the review...

MIXABILITY: 6/10

I was somewhat disappointed in the mixability of Fierce. I mixed one scoop of Fierce with 12 ounces of cold water as recommended per the directions. There was a decent amount of foam, but what I really docked points on the mixability score for was the particulate matter still floating at the bottom of the Blender Bottle. Despite my hardest efforts to shake the bottle to dissolve this, they remained. None of them were left in the bottle at the end of my drinking it, but it was something of an annoyance.

I don't base my purchase decisions based at all on mixability, but this could be improved.

TASTE: 7/10

The sample packet of Fierce that I took was Tangy Orange , and it was rather tasty. Scores above 6/10 on the taste scale, for me, represent excellence, with an example of a perfect "10" being something like Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon Roll by Xtreme Formulations.

I think that I would use less water when using Fierce next time; the taste was almost identical to Simply Orange, but watered down (which makes sense, as dried orange juice is in the ingredient profile). Perhaps in a bit more concentrated form (as I said, with less water), this would be one of the best-tasting pre's on the market.

I will let you know about this experiment in due time; I'm only using one packet of Fierce for the time being. I am on a stim-break for a new log, but was too excited and felt too obligated NOT to do a review of this product.

PROFILE: 9/10

I think that the profile of Fierce shines. A full day's worth of creatine in some nice forms (especially impressed by the nitrate), L-Tyrosine, a solid 200mg dose of caffeine (about where I like mine to be, and certainly not much higher), glucuronolactone, L-aspartic acid, beta alanine (although probably underdosed for a full day's worth), all impress. I understand there is also reason for the inclusion of L-arginine AKG. Not so much crazy about ornithine, L-taurine, or L-glutamine, but overall a very solid formula. You could argue about various ingredients and doses all day, but to me, it looks good.....and more importantly, IT POTENTIATED NOTICEABLE EFFECTS.

SAN does it right for the consumer here. Only a one-scoop servings, ALL THE TIME. I like pre's that are like this - no concentrate/3-scoops $*!% necessary. 50 servings is 50 servings. Yes.

PUMPS: 10/10

One of the three aspects, to me, where Fierce particularly shines. The pumps were absolutely ridiculous. Better than any other preworkout formula I've ever tried; very comparable to agmatine sulfate as found in SNS's Agmatine.

The pumps were muscle-engorging, leaving me looking very full and vascular. They were fantastic - physiologically noticeable, aesthetically pleasing, and most importantly, not overly ridiculous to the point of hurting or reducing ROM.

Best supplement for pumps I've yet used.

ENDURANCE: 10/10

Again, a fantastic product in this category, and the second area where I feel that it shines.

I haven't been doing a lot of volume recently (5/3/1 variation), but this week, after a weekend full of sickness and low caloric intake, I have switched back to Norton's PHAT. Today's Chest/Arms Hypertrophy Day should've left me in the dust. I'm still 6 pounds lighter than the last time I took on this particular routine. I went into the routine today having eaten 600 calories at 1:00 PM (my stomach is still upset from the food poisoning this weekend) and I hit a PR of 75 lb. dumbbells for 3x12 on incline press (a PR of 0 reps the first set, 2 reps the second, and 4 reps the third, according to my workout journal). I also PR'ed on the Hammer Strength Preacher Curl Machine, and on rope pressdowns by a solid margin.

The intraset endurance was just phenomenal. I've seen Mr.Cooper69 say great things about Pump-Bol, and similar things with Fierce, and I took that with a grain of salt. I'm now a believer.

FOCUS: 8/10

After using Focus XT for an extended period of time, I expect a lot out of a focus product. Fierce delivered a nice focus that kept me on task and in the mood to lift as heavy as possible, but didn't lock me in like a laser as Vengeance or Focus XT is apt to do.

It was impressive, and the third area where Fierce shined to me. It's not at the top of the preworkout class though, which is why this score is a bit reserved.

I will tell you, Black Sabbath + Fierce will yield you some AWESOME focus in the gym.

ENERGY: 8/10

Smooth, clean, consistent energy that puts a nice driving force behind your workout. No crazy, cracked out surges, no crashes, nothing particularly exciting to note.

The energy ingredients (most noticeably the 200mg of caffeine) do there job, do it right, and do it well. Couldn't ask for much more.

Overall, I am left deeply impressed by SAN's latest formulation of Fierce. I will be buying it because of the phenomenal pumps and endurance, because the taste is entirely palatable, and because the focus and energy are well-balanced and pleasant aspects of the formula. Despite my experience with the mixability, Fierce is a top-tier preworkout and I would rank it easily in the top five I have used.....probably third, behind big names like VENGENACE and ULTIMA.

Really, a truly excellent and well-thought-out (and also almost unmatchedly affordable) formula from people that know how to do it right.

Thanks for the samples guys.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you, uncle wade! Excellent detail!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great review! The pumps were amazing, if only fierce gave me the same focus /energy as wf, they should work together! Lol. Although I did like the wf sample as much as the fierce I rated wf lower because the side effects I got plus strength from fierce was just great, I'm assuming because of the creatine in it.
    Deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strength, endurance, energy, focus, pumps, Fierce has it all!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    excellent review...much appreciated.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review!!!!!

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thank you, uncle wade! Excellent detail!
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by Zarathustra21 View Post
    Great review! The pumps were amazing, if only fierce gave me the same focus /energy as wf, they should work together! Lol. Although I did like the wf sample as much as the fierce I rated wf lower because the side effects I got plus strength from fierce was just great, I'm assuming because of the creatine in it.
    I like the energy complex in White Flood. It's one of the most mood-elevating preworkout energy complexes I've had - the nootropic effect is excellent. The GABA sometimes leaves me feeling short of breath when using more than two scoops of it, however.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Strength, endurance, energy, focus, pumps, Fierce has it all!
    That's right!

Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    excellent review...much appreciated.
    You're welcome! Thanks for the kind words.

Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    Great review!!!!!
    Thank you sir! Let me know if you have anything else that needs reviewing.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.