Page 226 of 228 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,780 of 6826
    Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clubbingbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok so I just bought some NF midnight power stretch jeans. They fit perfect on the waist but I think they are too long. Will they stack better once they are broken in and a bit softer?

What do you guys think?

edit: FUU having difficulties uploading better pics
    Attached Images

Shooooeesss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brahs... can you please aware me on the GOAT raw denim (that's preferably within a reasonable price range though).

I bought 2 UO Unbranded's a year ago, and the more I wear it, the more I don't like the look and fit of it.

I basically want a brand of raw denim, that will be the ONLY brand that I ever need etc. I don't want to waste any more time breaking in jeans that don't even look good.

So please respond with the overall GOAT brand, the pair of raw denim that is better than all the others for just owning 1-2 pairs of it in different colors, and those being your only go-to jeans.

Thanks brahs.

YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAreFrauding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ Pls respond

OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brahs recommend the GOAT raw denim to buy?

SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100) SometimesAlpha is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ernie2Bert View Post
    Love my raws.

For a pair of cheap starters, grab some free world raws. Progress on until you can afford nudies
    Nudies are fuking terrible

Crotch rips of peace

People still wear nudies in 2013? Shieeeeeeeeet
    Last edited by SometimesAlpha; 12-12-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Twice the G that I appear mcbizkit02's Avatar
    mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OhhhLawwwddd View Post
    Brahs recommend the GOAT raw denim to buy?
    Lol at this guy posting 3 times in a row with 3 different accounts.

OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhhhLawwwddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SometimesAlpha View Post
    Nudies are fuking terrible

Crotch rips of peace

People still wear nudies in 2013? Shieeeeeeeeet
    Okay PLEASE AWARE on the best brand(s) then?

Is "APC" good?

Twice the G that I appear mcbizkit02's Avatar
    mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I wear a 34 waist in regular jeans, what size should I get for the Unbranded? Reps for legit answers.

Think I'm gonna go with 3sixteen's brah, asked around and it seems to be one of the best choices

CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mcbizkit02 View Post
    If I wear a 34 waist in regular jeans, what size should I get for the Unbranded? Reps for legit answers.
    got measuring tape?

use this guide to measure your current pair (whatever your best fitting pair of jeans are): http://blueowl.us/measurement-guide/
    then compare it to the unbranded model that you're interested in: http://blueowl.us/designer/unbranded/

when you click on a pair of jeans there are measurement tables on each page, which measure waist, thigh, knee, rise, leg opening for the specific pair

VFF Crew Mirin' my shoes? OCVeloMan's Avatar
    OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thought I'd post a pic of my Unbrandeds. Coming along nicely after 9 months. Wear them everyday and out at night with the exception of shorts a couple days per week in summertime. These were soaked twice and washed twice and have been stranded in a chair 40 hours per week but they've been everywhere from in the dirt in mexico doing trail fixes on my truck to dressed with handmade leather boots to a nice dinner. Must say, after my first set of Raws being Levi 505 Selvedge, i don't think I'll ever own anything but unbrandeds. Just bought a new pair of the skinnies in the grey.

Forgive the spots, just washed my hands and got a bit overzealous.

I had a wife once but she ran away with a gypsy. My heart was not ripped out but she did steal my cuckoo clock.

Bodybuilder, n. A weight lifter too weak to be a powerlifter.
    Powerlifter, n. A weight lifter too fat to be a bodybuilder.

IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWantUrCock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OCVeloMan View Post
    Thought I'd post a pic of my Unbrandeds. Coming along nicely after 9 months. Wear them everyday and out at night with the exception of shorts a couple days per week in summertime. These were soaked twice and washed twice and have been stranded in a chair 40 hours per week but they've been everywhere from in the dirt in mexico doing trail fixes on my truck to dressed with handmade leather boots to a nice dinner. Must say, after my first set of Raws being Levi 505 Selvedge, i don't think I'll ever own anything but unbrandeds. Just bought a new pair of the skinnies in the grey.

Forgive the spots, just washed my hands and got a bit overzealous.
    Nice, I bought 2 unbranded's last year, and the more I wear it the more the fit and quality seems to be kinda sht though (srs).

Literally just purchased a new pair of 3sixteen's slim tapered raws 5 minutes ago, finally going to retire these unbrandeds

VFF Crew Mirin' my shoes? OCVeloMan's Avatar
    OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCVeloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IWantUrCock View Post
    Nice, I bought 2 unbranded's last year, and the more I wear it the more the fit and quality seems to be kinda sht though (srs).

Literally just purchased a new pair of 3sixteen's slim tapered raws 5 minutes ago, finally going to retire these unbrandeds
    I like the unbrandeds for what they are.. The 3sixteens will be bought when i get my waist size where i want it and i'm sure i won't look back from there. For the $50 i paid for these, though... can't beat them.
    I had a wife once but she ran away with a gypsy. My heart was not ripped out but she did steal my cuckoo clock.

Bodybuilder, n. A weight lifter too weak to be a powerlifter.
    Powerlifter, n. A weight lifter too fat to be a bodybuilder.

YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Went ahead and pulled the trigger on ele3s to replace the nudies I decided to retire. Just hope that heavy ass denim wont kill me in the florida heat. Got them for 120 on karmaloop using the 31% off with free shipping

armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does karmaloop still have the 31% off? Thanks!

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YouTickledBro View Post
    Went ahead and pulled the trigger on ele3s to replace the nudies I decided to retire. Just hope that heavy ass denim wont kill me in the florida heat.
    Stay safe.
    Meet: 440/248/485 = 1173@144 sp

My powerlifting log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135067661&page=39

YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000) YouTickledBro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by armorrig View Post
    does karmaloop still have the 31% off? Thanks!
    yes but its a different code. Just go to the homepage it will have a 30% off and get it after christmas special. Then when you enter the promo for 30 theres a box below it that says rep code and put in SALES for another 1%

there selection is pretty chitty right now though but you may find something you like in your size

armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armorrig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks! I just checked their site and you are right, pretty chitty right now indeed.

I'm still tying to stretch out my n&f weird guy lht I got a couple weeks ago. Went with a 34 since going any smaller didn't work with the thigh area. My LVC 47 tagged 34x34 used to fit perfect but since I started getting consistent with leg days, they are pretty tight in the leg area now and it's not a good look coz of the straight cut from the knee down it seems like I'm wearing flared jeans.

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brahs with unbranded jeans.. did you size up or down?

andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've owned multiple brands of raw denim, but my favorites oddly have to be J Crew's 484 Selvedge jean in raw indigo. They're built the best, have broken in fantastically well, and come in whatever length you want so no hemming necessary.

Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First pair and going with N&F Weird Guy Indigo and really excited, just hope I got the fit right!

Anyone have an opinion on the Corter leather belt? I really don't feel like going above $60 for a damn belt lol

ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ozz_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Foreverbulker View Post
    brahs with unbranded jeans.. did you size up or down?
    Go true to size, they changed their cut/sizing recently, they don't stretch either.
    Infantrymen

Misc Yoda

A Decade of Misc'n Crew

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ozz_man View Post
    Go true to size, they changed their cut/sizing recently, they don't stretch either.
    ****ing hell wish I waited...
    sized up and ****ing to big. Now i'm training legs 3x a week to get my legs bigger lol

EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am making my way through the thread, but before I try to read through 137 pages, can someone suggest a brand and style/cut of jeans that will work for bros that even lift. My legs aren't gigantic but they aren't chicken'esque and they are getting bigger.

As a point of reference, the jeans I have now, that seem to fit me decent are 34W 34L Levis 514. I might be able to go a little slimmer on the fit, but not much without being too tight.

Reps for anyone willing to take the time to get me headed down the right path. Also, would love a recommendation on a color, since (from the pics I've seen) the color seems to change significantly after they're washed.

Again, thanks millions for any responses, I'll keep going through the thread--Cheers.

MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EricEst1978 View Post
    I am making my way through the thread, but before I try to read through 137 pages, can someone suggest a brand and style/cut of jeans that will work for bros that even lift. My legs aren't gigantic but they aren't chicken'esque and they are getting bigger.

As a point of reference, the jeans I have now, that seem to fit me decent are 34W 34L Levis 514. I might be able to go a little slimmer on the fit, but not much without being too tight.

Reps for anyone willing to take the time to get me headed down the right path. Also, would love a recommendation on a color, since (from the pics I've seen) the color seems to change significantly after they're washed.

Again, thanks millions for any responses, I'll keep going through the thread--Cheers.

Naked and Famous's 'Weird Guy' cut. I'd look up stores in your area that carry them, so that you can try them on.

For color, i'd just do your research on their different styles. I personally just got their Weird Guy Broken Twills cus i like the color and they're not super hard to fade. Good luck with your raw denim goals of 2014
    1k+ always (srs)

[Official] San Diego Brah

Maplestory Level 200 crew

oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oc_335i is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Abjam View Post
    First pair and going with N&F Weird Guy Indigo and really excited, just hope I got the fit right!

Anyone have an opinion on the Corter leather belt? I really don't feel like going above $60 for a damn belt lol
    Originally Posted by MattyK34 View Post
    Naked and Famous's 'Weird Guy' cut. I'd look up stores in your area that carry them, so that you can try them on.

For color, i'd just do your research on their different styles. I personally just got their Weird Guy Broken Twills cus i like the color and they're not super hard to fade. Good luck with your raw denim goals of 2014
    Corter makes skinny belts.

Hope you like it tight or have skinny legs with the Weird Guy Cut. For my size waist, it's tight as fark.

CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CrossCounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EricEst1978 View Post

Take your best/favorite fitting pair of jeans and take measurements: http://blueowl.us/measurement-guide/

Most sites for raw denim will list all the measurements for the jeans (waist, rise, thigh, knee, inseam, leg opening), not just the waist/inseam (which are usually vanity sized) like when buying regular jeans.

Blue Owl is a good start to find what kind of cut is perfect for you. They have most of the popular brands but if you're on that baller status and want the really nice stuff, you can check out selfedge or blueingreen as well

Saldyword23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

quad gainz

i have a pair of nudies i recently revived by stretching the crap out of them, but i feel like the crotch is going to give out soon (typical).

i've read on here that APCs stretch a considerable amount and my upper thighs measure at 28 in and lower before my knee at 18.5 in. The measurement chart shows the thighs on a 36 waist tag on NS would be 24.5 in, would i be able to make it work? any other denim suggestions would help as well.

Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brian0602 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Saldyword23 View Post
    i have a pair of nudies i recently revived by stretching the crap out of them, but i feel like the crotch is going to give out soon (typical).

i've read on here that APCs stretch a considerable amount and my upper thighs measure at 28 in and lower before my knee at 18.5 in. The measurement chart shows the thighs on a 36 waist tag on NS would be 24.5 in, would i be able to make it work? any other denim suggestions would help as well.
    No way will you squeeze 28 inch quads into a 24.5 inch thigh.
    I honestly don't know of any raws with quads that big.
    Those are some serious gainz brah.

Saldyword23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brian0602 View Post
    No way will you squeeze 28 inch quads into a 24.5 inch thigh.
    I honestly don't know of any raws with quads that big.
    Those are some serious gainz brah.
    thanks for the input, do you own apcs btw? on another note do you think theres any hope for me in the raw jean world (im talking real fade gains, momotaro, iron hearts, strike gold, etc.) because nudies only last about a year or so lol and we all know thats def not long enough to get some deep fades. and tell me about it my legs are a curse in the real world lol