niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Losing Fat and Gaining Muscles Same Time ! ?

Hi everybody,
    I know most guys will of course like losing (or controlling fat gain) and gaining muscles at the same time, but is this possible to lose fat meanwhile gain muscles..?
    After reading about supplements I am thinking of going with DS Lean Xtreme to lose fat and eating what I have been eating (which made me gain fat) to get to the goal?
    Any suggestions from someone who tried Lean Extreme ?.....................Thanks

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by niazhere View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I know most guys will of course like losing (or controlling fat gain) and gaining muscles at the same time, but is this possible to lose fat meanwhile gain muscles..?
    After reading about supplements I am thinking of going with DS Lean Xtreme to lose fat and eating what I have been eating (which made me gain fat) to get to the goal?
    Any suggestions from someone who tried Lean Extreme ?.....................Thanks
    If youre not going to fix your diet and stop eating the garbage that made you fat in the first place, then dont waste your money on LX. Diet and training regimen have a far greater impact on body composition than any supplement ever will.

king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king8654 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by niazhere View Post
    Hi everybody,
    so you wanna lose fat, gain muscle, and keep eating shi***? mmh....new year resolution??

if you wanna keep lean muscle while dropping fat, gotta cut the crap outta diet, add 1g p /1lb weight, healthy fats, some carbs, and find caloric maintenance, then work off that.

all this while hitting the gym and tossing in some cardio to keep metabolism going.

THEN, once you have a good diet, solid workout schedule, add in LX/OEP or w/e fat burning combo you wanna. (sigh)
    Current Stack

Dymatize Cappuccino Rush
    AEN Presurge
    Bulk Mono
    CL Oximega Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad + Greens Powder
    AEN Liv

KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KarD786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lean xtreme will do absolutely nothing if your diet isn't in check. Rememer being in a caloric deficit makes you lose weight. Btw you can still eat the foods you love, but make sure to hit your protein and fill the rest of the calories with your choice of carbs or fat. Protein is very important, and like stated above 1gram per pound of lean body mass is ideal. Diet first then supplementation. You will learn this the hard way if you don't do it now so face facts and start working on altering your lifestyle

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't bother with a fat burner until your diet is better. Otherwise you'll show up post diet pill cycle exclaiming that it doesn't work and is a useless product. Change your lifestyle or stay where you're at.

niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) niazhere has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    Diet and training regimen have a far greater impact on body composition than any supplement ever will.
    Agreed, that means I have to count my calories and find out exact calori count for each meal, fruit etc. Need to make a damn data base!!

Originally Posted by king8654 View Post
    so you wanna lose fat, gain muscle, and keep eating shi***? mmh....new year resolution??
    (sigh)
    Yes, that is exactly what i was thinking . My radical plan for the new year.

Originally Posted by KarD786 View Post
    Lean xtreme will do absolutely nothing if your diet isn't in check. Rememer being in a caloric deficit makes you lose weight. Btw you can still eat the foods you love, but make sure to hit your protein and fill the rest of the calories with your choice of carbs or fat. Protein is very important, and like stated above 1gram per pound of lean body mass is ideal. Diet first then supplementation. You will learn this the hard way if you don't do it now so face facts and start working on altering your lifestyle
    How can you be so sure "Lean xtreme will do absolutely nothing if your diet isn't in check ?.. But I agree with what you said other than that.

BTW I think (?) I have a pretty good training regimen.
    Monday Chest+shoulder+Triceps
    Tuesday:Rest
    Wednesday: Legs (squats)
    Thursday : Rest
    Friday: Back and Biceps
    Saturday & Sunday Rest
    And last night I ordered 2 bottles of LX. Should get in 3 days. So I will execute this radical plan practically to see what happens!.
    Theoraticaly LX lowers cortisol, so it should help to an extend.
    Last edited by niazhere; 01-03-2012 at 05:18 PM.

ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericool007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can still eat foods that taste good while on a diet just eliminate the candy soda and fast food, up the protein shakes, drink more water and do a little more cardio. Fat burners dont work unless you actually have the willpower to lose fat.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.