jimmyjon03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile what supplements should i take.

good day, im new here in this community.I stopped working out for 3mos and I just started last week. I just want to ask what supplements should i take for my goal. my goals are to train in marathon while building muscle. I am both runner and body building enthusiast. I have an upcoming marathon on october, and I want to stay on my current weight(168lbs) by converting my fat weight to muscle weight. I plan to buy bcaa, creatine, whey,casein, fish oil,pre workout,multivitamins, glutamine. BUT, i really dont know if I really need to take all of these. So i want to ask you guys regarding my goal. I want to have clean gains while preparing on my upcoming marathon, and I want to have a ripped body before christmas, also to increase my strength. what supplements do i need to take and when do i need to take that. thanks in advance

5'6 in height
    168lbs
    body fat %-20 to 22
    mesomorphic
    current performance: bench press-200lbs(3reps) squats-? deadlift-300lbs(8reps)
    performance 3 mos ago: bench press-270lbs(3-4reps) squats-280(8reps) deadlift-350lbs(6reps)

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Before discussing supplements, what's your diet like?
    Strong & Unstable

Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000) Gauley17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jimmyjon03 View Post
    good day, im new here in this community.I stopped working out for 3mos and I just started last week. I just want to ask what supplements should i take for my goal. my goals are to train in marathon while building muscle. I am both runner and body building enthusiast. I have an upcoming marathon on october, and I want to stay on my current weight(168lbs) by converting my fat weight to muscle weight. I plan to buy bcaa, creatine, whey,casein, fish oil,pre workout,multivitamins, glutamine. BUT, i really dont know if I really need to take all of these. So i want to ask you guys regarding my goal. I want to have clean gains while preparing on my upcoming marathon, and I want to have a ripped body before christmas, also to increase my strength. what supplements do i need to take and when do i need to take that. thanks in advance

5'6 in height
    168lbs
    body fat %-20 to 22
    mesomorphic
    performance 3 mos ago: bench press-270lbs(3-4reps) squats-280(8reps) deadlift-350lbs(6reps)
    Before dumping all your cash into supplements, make sure your diet is in check first. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    assuming you came to the supplement section to discuss supplements, as there are other sections to discuss nutrition, are you doing a full or half? how many miles a week? h ow many days to you intend on dedicating to lifitng.

Although I dont run marathons i split my training for triatlhons, so I rely on preworkout, BCAAs to stay hydrated, i rarely take to much of a pre if I am doing extended work, more than 3-4 miles caff isnt all that fun at mile 6. Ergogenix Ergochain, with electrolytes will keep you hydrated and help if your runnings hundreds of miles a month.
    Ergogenix ergoblast has been completely reformualted with Citrulline malate to help with endurancea nd extending your lifting sessions,
    protein like muscletech, and lots of water and food. espeically at the amount of training youre doing, your body will eat it self

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5'6 in height
    168lbs
    body fat %-20 to 22
    mesomorphic
    you have been training 3 months, the key aspect here is not supplements its your diet

start here:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

thanks guys for replying
    anyway, I just started working out last week(not 3 mos ago, I said i stopped working out for 3months,actually 4 months,from march-june) for conditioning and I eat anything on the table. I plan to take supplements,eat high protein-low fat diet(160g of protein/day) on mid-august. I started setting my weekly milleage to 40-50kms. and I also planning to increase it to 80-120km/week on november for my upcoming 160k ultramarathon on february. I haven't heard about Ergogenix Ergochain,and I'll search for it later. thanks for the links and info guys,appreciated a lot

sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sharkboy101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems like your ready to go blow a bunch of cash on supplements. I don't think you need that much. Just go with Whey, Creatine, and fish oil. A multivitamin wouldn't hurt but not necessary. The rest you can just get eating right.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing to remember is that supplements are, by definition, something that is added to something that's already there.

For example, whey protein. If you are getting enough protein in your diet, you don't need a protein supplement.

I'd recommend you the basic supplements:

1. Protein Powder (Don't have to, if you can get to your protein intake through food)
    2. Creatine Monohydrate (Has been researched a lot and there are a lot of studies that have shown that creatine works)
    3. Fish oils (Get at least 2g a day)
    4. Vitamin D (3000-5000 IU)
    5. Zink (20-30g)
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Originally Posted by kardoxo View Post
    The thing to remember is that supplements are, by definition, something that is added to something that's already there.

For example, whey protein. If you are getting enough protein in your diet, you don't need a protein supplement.

I'd recommend you the basic supplements:

1. Protein Powder (Don't have to, if you can get to your protein intake through food)
    2. Creatine Monohydrate (Has been researched a lot and there are a lot of studies that have shown that creatine works)
    3. Fish oils (Get at least 2g a day)
    4. Vitamin D (3000-5000 IU)
    5. Zink (20-30g)

i just want to know how vit D and zinc affects my performance? thanks for the info bro

bump

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys for replying
    anyway, I just started working out last week(not 3 mos ago, I said i stopped working out for 3months,actually 4 months,from march-june) for conditioning and I eat anything on the table. I plan to take supplements,eat high protein-low fat diet(160g of protein/day) on mid-august. I started setting my weekly milleage to 40-50kms. and I also planning to increase it to 80-120km/week on november for my upcoming 160k ultramarathon on february. I haven't heard about Ergogenix Ergochain,and I'll search for it later. thanks for the links and info guys,appreciated a lot
    You simply need more food, not supplements. The amount of difference they will make are minimal to a bad diet and lacking enough calories to support your endurnace based training.
    You need to increase your carbohydrate intake greatly

Why are you eating a low fat diet? With the amount of intake you are going to need for how much calories you expand fat is an essential macronutrient. You should be intaking plenty of fat a day. it will help with your overall testosterone levels & nervous system. You should be intaking lots of whole eggs, beef, full fat dairy (if you can stomach ) which has lots of vitamin D, Calcium, and plenty of other micronutrients.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

5'6 in height
    168lbs
    body fat %-20 to 22
    mesomorphic
    Since you had a long layoff, I would just focus on making gains from diet with consistent training. You really can't convert fat to muscle either. Sounds like you want very quick results. Muscle building is a marathon and not a sprint and that is why people quit a lot of the time.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    assuming you came to the supplement section to discuss supplements, as there are other sections to discuss nutrition, are you doing a full or half? how many miles a week? h ow many days to you intend on dedicating to lifitng.

Although I dont run marathons i split my training for triatlhons, so I rely on preworkout, BCAAs to stay hydrated, i rarely take to much of a pre if I am doing extended work, more than 3-4 miles caff isnt all that fun at mile 6. Ergogenix Ergochain, with electrolytes will keep you hydrated and help if your runnings hundreds of miles a month.
    Ergogenix ergoblast has been completely reformualted with Citrulline malate to help with endurancea nd extending your lifting sessions,
    protein like muscletech, and lots of water and food. espeically at the amount of training youre doing, your body will eat it self
    This OP...Joe knows his stuff as far as the running goes.
    You need to worry more on your nutrition and get it dialed into your specific goals. Stick w/ Staples such as Multi, fish oil, a good protein and creatine.
    If youre looking for a good protein, TRUE GRIT: PROTEIN has a great one...no fillers, micellar (fast and slow digesting) and on sale for B1G1 50% off

Good Luck!
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio