Page 125 of 193 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 5787
    Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    Lisa!!!!!! where the hell have you been? and how the hell have you been?
    Hiya!!

I'm a-okay. I've been rather swamped in real life the past while. Work is crazy busy, and family-life is busy too - my eldest sister (52 years old) is very ill, end of life stage. That seems to consume my thoughts these days.

But, on the home-front, life is grand. Mr Flexy and our boys are wonderful. Although I live in a testosterone-filled house, they tolerate my mushy weepy self these days. God luv them all.

I hope all is well with you. You're looking fabulous by your avi!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) afisher95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    missed my first workout today in 4 weeks today all because of exams... I'll make up for it early tomorrow

Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heya folks,

First time I've seen this thread, so I thought I'd drop by. Where are my fellow quebecers hiding?

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by afisher95 View Post
    missed my first workout today in 4 weeks today all because of exams... I'll make up for it early tomorrow
    Good for you. No excuses
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope everyone kills it today.
    If its in the gym, on the road or in the kitchen. Destroy everything in your way.

Back day for me.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feeling a little less than confident today. 5 weeks to go and I keep feeling like I am subconciously sabatoging myself, still have a hard time not to over eat everyday.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feeling a little less than confident today. 5 weeks to go and I keep feeling like I am subconciously sabatoging myself, still have a hard time not to over eat everyday.
    Stay strong D.....
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You CAN do this. I'll PM (actually rep commented) u my number, if you want to cheat, text me and I'll talk you out of it

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    You CAN do this. I'll PM (actually rep commented) u my number, if you want to cheat, text me and I'll talk you out of it
    Thanks. I have plateau'd and have not lost anything in weeks changed up my type of cardio mid week to something that increases my heart rate quicker and faster so maybe something will come of it.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dXXXs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

the cheat will last minutes the regret will last for weeks

keep going strong
    Peaked out at 320 lbs. Winter 2011. Currently 255 lbs.

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey all, hope everything is going well!
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello from the east coast

I'm new to this community and was browsing when I seen this Canada thread. I'm a 21 year old from the east coast who recently decided it was time to change my life style and hop on the healthy bandwagon Going to try and stay active here and hopefully find more motivation and inspiration! Hope everybody is well and happy!

Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    Hey all, hope everything is going well!
    things are good today

Originally Posted by jeremyjeremy91 View Post
    I'm new to this community and was browsing when I seen this Canada thread. I'm a 21 year old from the east coast who recently decided it was time to change my life style and hop on the healthy bandwagon Going to try and stay active here and hopefully find more motivation and inspiration! Hope everybody is well and happy!
    welcome. where in the east are you? there are several us easterners in here

UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy Monday all, here's to the start of a good week.

Welcome!

jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeremyjeremy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    welcome. where in the east are you? there are several us easterners in here
    I'm as far east as you can go haha, Newfoundland.

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dieting for my show starts today eeppppp!
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Afrosaurus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heh, thanks for that, sglgirl, appreciate it.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newprov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Afrosaurus View Post
    Heya folks,

First time I've seen this thread, so I thought I'd drop by. Where are my fellow quebecers hiding?
    I'm in Montreal
    "True strength is not always shown through victory. Stand up, try again and display strength of heart."

Rickson Gracie

Originally Posted by newprov View Post
    I'm in Montreal
    Neato, same here.

Are you really 245 lbs bud? @.@
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    POF...oh sweet mother of pearl...last 3 gf's were off that site. Only one turned out to be nutty. For the most part, writing proper/thoughtful messages doesnt work very well. It's tough finding a girl on that site that meets my requirements, takes a lot of patience and some compromise. My current gf is into healthy living but shes a cardio buff, training for a tri. Would love to date a girl that actually lifts. Oh well!

Hey, good job on the lifts Flex/Lith! Don't be shy about posting vids. Some of us enjoy the inspiration

sglgirl, it's all about keeping a positive attitude, the rest will fall into place

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm on week 3 (technically 4) of that MFT28 program. Really enjoying it but going easy on the workout #2 of the day and I'm sticking to my clean nutrition instead. After week 4, it's a 1 week break. During that time I'll try to find a new program :| Not to sure what to do though, I've got a bit of reading to do!

Originally Posted by Keyboardsmasher View Post
    Exciting!! Bring on the diet brain!!

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cassadore View Post
    POF...oh sweet mother of pearl...last 3 gf's were off that site. Only one turned out to be nutty. For the most part, writing proper/thoughtful messages doesnt work very well. It's tough finding a girl on that site that meets my requirements, takes a lot of patience and some compromise. My current gf is into healthy living but shes a cardio buff, training for a tri. Would love to date a girl that actually lifts. Oh well!
    I've actually met quite a few great people on that site.. sadly none of them turned out to be long lasting gf material - but I still made some friends using the site!

During that time I'll try to find a new program :| Not to sure what to do though, I've got a bit of reading to do!
    Did you try some of the workout programs listed in the workout programs section of bb.com (ex: All Pro, Starting Strength)?
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

I'm as far east as you can go haha, Newfoundland.
    Yup guess it is.

Originally Posted by Keyboardsmasher View Post
    first time trying?

Originally Posted by newprov View Post
    I'm in Montreal
    Welcome

Originally Posted by Cassadore View Post

Hey, good job on the lifts Flex/Lith! Don't be shy about posting vids. Some of us enjoy the inspiration

sglgirl, it's all about keeping a positive attitude, the rest will fall into place

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm on week 3 (technically 4) of that MFT28 program. Really enjoying it but going easy on the workout #2 of the day and I'm sticking to my clean nutrition instead. After week 4, it's a 1 week break. During that time I'll try to find a new program :| Not to sure what to do though, I've got a bit of reading to do!
    Thanks a bunch. These past two days I feel like my mind and body have never been so happy to know each other before.....make sense? I have decided today, I own this and my eye is on the prize.

Exciting!! Bring on the diet brain!!
    duh, wha....?

Thanks a bunch. These past two days I feel like my mind and body have never been so happy to know each other before.....make sense? I have decided today, I own this and my eye is on the prize.
    Yeah you GOT this!!!!

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morning everyone. Hope things are going well. I'm at work today, havent' had much time off lately...pounding the OT since its March break here so getting as much as I can. Haven't been in the gym because of it but the diet is still going ok.

So, what's new?
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by Riggs75 View Post
    Morning everyone. Hope things are going well. I'm at work today, havent' had much time off lately...pounding the OT since its March break here so getting as much as I can. Haven't been in the gym because of it but the diet is still going ok.

So, what's new?
    Bored as hell at work and then came to the shocking realization I'm 7 weeks out......been slacking bad and need to break out of rut and turn up the motivation BIG TIME

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bored as hell at work and then came to the shocking realization I'm 7 weeks out......been slacking bad and need to break out of rut and turn up the motivation BIG TIME
    Its hard to stay on top of the game at all times so don't beat yourself up about it. Just focus, get your head back into it and you will be fine. You can definitely do this, you already look amazing...just keep it up.
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    new Canadian up in this thread!

never wandered off in this section before but seeing this thread and that others are cutting, it'll be great for motivation

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    will pm nudes for motivation
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    will pm nudes for motivation
    She wants motivation to pick up the slack, not to give up in disappointment.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Page 125 of 193 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast