Closed Thread
Page 11 of 204 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shwifty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    ive seen people in previous S&P threads who have bought these. i think CHB maybe?

i wanted a pair for winter but theres no tread on the soles
    Yeah, around here the ground thaws pretty often in the winter so you get a slushy mess to walk through. Because of that most people in rural areas wear slip on rubber boots that come up pretty high over whatever else they have on, so grip isn't a huge issue. I'd say they would be a pretty terrible choice in a more urban environment.

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in! and pouring myself some makers mark tonight happy LDW!!
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DavidBrent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone got experience with the lands end canvas pique polo? Im too poor to afford anything more expensive. Are they really long in the body? How is the fit - slim or baggy?

Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stuv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any UK S&P bros recommend any good places to buy from?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193131 - Always listen to RH
    Utah Jazz

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    ive seen people in previous S&P threads who have bought these. i think CHB maybe?

i wanted a pair for winter but theres no tread on the soles
    i have these and they are pretty bad in the snow i relegate them to the fall
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thinkin this look for first day of class: beige Polo chinos, green LEC oxford, + sebago docksiders... plus seafoam green VV belt. Sebago boots fit awesome btw, be sure to size 1/2 size up from what you wear in sperry)

damn i'm nervous being in front of a whole new group of students again.. thinking of trolling them though, going to set up my laptop and such, have them take a syllabus while i sit in the mix with the students, talk some shyt about the professor being late and them BAM, intro.. win?

Originally Posted by DavidBrent View Post
    Anyone got experience with the lands end canvas pique polo? Im too poor to afford anything more expensive. Are they really long in the body? How is the fit - slim or baggy?
    I got LEC tailored polos and they still run a little big. I got large and they are still a little baggy and long, and then mediums the next time fit a bit better
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52

PM for Bonobos referral

Suns Out, Guns Out McGillacutty's Avatar
    McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) McGillacutty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on the new thread, albeit late as sh!t, I'm still in...been busy lately.

going to Brooks Brothers tomorrow to pick up a new interview suit (interviewing w Accenture for a Management Consulting position) - any sales/promos I should be aware of? yes too lazy to search the recent pages, deal with it.

also...I'm going with a lighter navy wool. plan on going with white shirt and red tie for round 1, but I'll be needing another shirt/tie color combo for round 2 - suggestions welcome. will rep.

jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup guys
    Looking for a particular fall/winter shoe. I'm not terribly interested in the DBs, looking more for a 'flatter' type shoe. I love my a/o sperrys and would really like to have a similar shoe for fall/winter. Upon my research I've found this in the previous thread. I am assuming they are the llbean boots. Is is safe to wear these with socks? Any other suggestions? aware me
    SG.Bean_Boots_%2526_Mud.jpg
    PM for Bonobos + Gustin referrals
    Snapchat: jessejs830

Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jesses830 View Post
    Sup guys
    Looking for a particular fall/winter shoe. I'm not terribly interested in the DBs, looking more for a 'flatter' type shoe. I love my a/o sperrys and would really like to have a similar shoe for fall/winter. Upon my research I've found this in the previous thread. I am assuming they are the llbean boots. Is is safe to wear these with socks? Any other suggestions? aware me
    Attachment 3683123
    greek elite just made a post about these a couple posts up

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model...YWORD%20SEARCH

i got them in last week. very nice boots and this is a great sale

he's right to size up from your sperry size. i wear 13's in sperrys, but that's the biggest they make for the boot so i got 13's and they're a little snug but should be fine when they get broken in.
    S&P Crew
    Wristwatch Crew
    Horror Movie Crew
    PS4 Name: R4WD4WGn-

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    thinkin this look for first day of class: beige Polo chinos, green LEC oxford, + sebago docksiders... plus seafoam green VV belt. Sebago boots fit awesome btw, be sure to size 1/2 size up from what you wear in sperry)

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z128/gyro25/DSC00303.jpg[IMG]

damn i'm nervous being in front of a whole new group of students again.. thinking of trolling them though, going to set up my laptop and such, have them take a syllabus while i sit in the mix with the students, talk some shyt about the professor being late and them BAM, intro.. win?

I got LEC tailored polos and they still run a little big. I got large and they are still a little baggy and long, and then mediums the next time fit a bit better
    im debating those boots right now
    at bonobos they would come down to 50$...

steer me in the right direction brosefs
    are they that comfortable? and any pictures of them being worn with chinos/jeans will REALLY help me.
    I'm drinking ace of spades like that **** bottled water
    Miscers are the boniest nerds

UMass / S&P / LAKERS
    Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 20% at Country Club Prep

MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrRelentless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To narrow things down: cashmere v-neck sweaters, v-neck vests, OCBDS, Polos and Khakis?

sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sb4l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pretty much
    im partial to merino wool for colder months

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Betep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whippin out my trusty jacket:

Pусский Бра

Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any one else think this dude dresses awesome?

edit: not necessarily there, but on the show.

Originally Posted by sb4l View Post

[img ]http://bonobos.cachefly.net/store/images/products/SHO-SDB-XX/SHO-SDB_tall_front.jpg[/img]

are they that comfortable? and any pictures of them being worn with chinos/jeans will REALLY help me.

they are very comfortable, just have to get used to having boots that high, but fit nice and are relatively light weight

discount code for eastbay: LKSISTT6 makes if $58 shipped if you want to go that route
    ΣΠ

PM for Bonobos referral

Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Busch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i can't take any pics since no camera but i really like mine

they're a little stiff right now but should loosen up pretty well. they look great with my LE canvas slim jeans

you can get them through my eastbay link for 60$ and there's a 10$ off code out there to cover the shipping

would recommend
    S&P Crew
    Wristwatch Crew
    Horror Movie Crew
    PS4 Name: R4WD4WGn-

UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10) UB3BFC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stuv View Post
    Any UK S&P bros recommend any good places to buy from?
    ASOS and mainlinemenswear has some good stuff mate, try looking on there!

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you guys think of the chukka boots on bonobos right now?

http://www.bonobos.com/store/item/ti...ers_city_black

$78.40 with coupon code perks, and if i use the gilty city bonobos deal, only $40.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Registered User AdamantMajority's Avatar
    AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Made out pretty good at Dillards in Omaha, NE of all places. Labor day sale was nice.

2 interlock RL polos MSRP 75.00 each.
    1 RL salmon oxford and 1 oxford style RL flannel MSRP 89.00 each.
    1 RL Ski flannel MSRP 119.00
    1 Cremieux jacket MSRP 200.00 (little ghey but i dig it)

Walked out at $137.60. Back to London I go.

Ordered a pair of Mark Mcnairy bucks too.

behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    s&p miscers. what chinos do you guys like? looking to get a pair or two and trying to figure out which ones are the best.
    Ⓜisc Ⓘs Ⓕamily

Misc Golf Crew

S&P

NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by behler View Post
    s&p miscers. what chinos do you guys like? looking to get a pair or two and trying to figure out which ones are the best.
    http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...no-12oz/Detail

Ultra Cardio Bunny OdeToArsenal47's Avatar
    OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OdeToArsenal47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    New guy to the S&P thread, looking to be extra fly this fall. Anyone have suggestions on a jacket under $100? Nothing crazy strong, the coldest it'll probably reach until December is low 40s.

Also, thoughts on Timberland boots? Too extreme looking or badass? I have a pair laying around and I don't really have anything in mind for fall shoes other than a pair of Chucks.
    %%--Southern and Damn Proud Crew--%%
    Tennessee Titans-Nashville Predators-Memphis Grizzlies-Chicago Cubs-Arsenal FC
    Reps on Site: All Servicemen and Women

absolutely pissed at ebay right now
    just noticed they took 43$ directly out of my bank account, when i had no listing fees. well there was a little something ive never known about called the final value fee.

****ers have dipped into my bank account over this year and taken out hundreds without me noticing. hopefully theyll refund this one to me even though they have no real reason to (i agreed to their terms i just didn't read them, who does?)

[/rant]

heres something with a more cheerful mood

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by behler View Post
    Brooks Brothers hands down. They cost 100 bucks, but one pair of bb>15 j.crew,rl,le. I love them

jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000) jesses830 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post
    greek elite just made a post about these a couple posts up

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model...YWORD%20SEARCH

i got them in last week. very nice boots and this is a great sale

he's right to size up from your sperry size. i wear 13's in sperrys, but that's the biggest they make for the boot so i got 13's and they're a little snug but should be fine when they get broken in.
    Ah, i should have mentioned in my post that i am more into the low-profile type of shoe (think sperrys, nike sb janoskis). I feel awkward covering my ankles...thanks though
    PM for Bonobos + Gustin referrals
    Snapchat: jessejs830

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    absolutely pissed at ebay right now
    just noticed they took 43$ directly out of my bank account, when i had no listing fees. well there was a little something ive never known about called the final value fee.

****ers have dipped into my bank account over this year and taken out hundreds without me noticing. hopefully theyll refund this one to me even though they have no real reason to (i agreed to their terms i just didn't read them, who does?)
    what...

how do you think they make money? they take a % of all final auction prices. its essentially their sales commission, and you wont be getting anything back.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ some of the sh!t in this thread

brb dressing like alan from two and a half men

Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    what...

how do you think they make money? they take a % of all final auction prices. its essentially their sales commission, and you wont be getting anything back.
    I know that now. but just for a second imagine that you had no knowledge of that, then you look into it and notice that they have actually been taking hundreds directly out of your bank account without an authorization. makes selling on ebay less worthwhile imo. in my original post i even said that they have no real reason to credit me. chances are i will be getting this months fee's back, im extremely good at talking to customer service, hell... i got verizon to send me a droid x when my original droid screen malfunctioned (no upgrade, when the X's first came out).

UMass / S&P / LAKERS

Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkasaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Peep the shoes brosefs

brooks brothers suede chukkas
    Rep back 500+ every time all the time.

Cutting Season

OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000) OrangeShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone got a lacoste hat? i want one just because of that colorful adjustable strap.