Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1525
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He Lives

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post

BTW sorry for never updating, probably won't start happening frequently to be honest, BUT ran 3 months of a modded 531 BBB setup, more volume up top, total is probably right around 600kg, maybe 12% bf at 205lbs or so, looking my best to date, and currently running sheiko CMS with some physique maintenance stuff in there and planning on doing a series of raw pling meets here in NZ
    awesome stuff man and glad to hear things are going good!
    advertising not permitted

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Dude, way to take the initiative and go out and find the answers and ask the questions you're looking for! You're def. asking the rights guys. Keep up the good work!
    For sure. I know they're the best people to ask out there (other than other natural pros). I just started a bulk a month ago so I haven't been at it for too long (i was lifting before for 2.5 months as i dieted down to 12%). Over the past month eating at 2700 cals per day strength increased a bit and I gained 1.5lb....IMO that's too slow of a weight gain for a beginner (I am going with Berto's suggestion of 2-3 lbs per month, aiming for the high end of that) so I just increased calories to 2900 per day. Good call?

I am eating 160-170g protein per day (1.3-close to 1.4g per lb)/2900 calories and lifting each muscle group 2x a week always aiming for progressive overload/increasing the weight when I get to the top end of the rep scheme (compounds 6-8, isolation 10-12). Deloading every 6 weeks.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JRemix View Post
    For sure. I know they're the best people to ask out there (other than other natural pros). I just started a bulk a month ago so I haven't been at it for too long (i was lifting before for 2.5 months as i dieted down to 12%). Over the past month eating at 2700 cals per day strength increased a bit and I gained 1.5lb....IMO that's too slow of a weight gain for a beginner (I am going with Berto's suggestion of 2-3 lbs per month, aiming for the high end of that) so I just increased calories to 2900 per day. Good call?

I am eating 160-170g protein per day (1.3-close to 1.4g per lb)/2900 calories and lifting each muscle group 2x a week always aiming for progressive overload/increasing the weight when I get to the top end of the rep scheme (compounds 6-8, isolation 10-12). Deloading every 6 weeks.
    doingitright.jpeg

Seriously, not much else to say. If 2900 is to low up them bishes again
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)

Update from the land down under! Just thought anyone who was following this log would enjoy it
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post

Update from the land down under! Just thought anyone who was following this log would enjoy it
    Still can't grasp how he manages to accomplish so many things at once.. Super talented, super knowledgable!

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I came in here to post that....man, I've fallen off so hard core with the forums, you guys are posting my own youtube updates on my own log lol

thanks

and as you can see I don't accomplish everything all at once...I can't maintain a online trainnig log for **** lol

I am honestly looking forward to finishing my masters and phd to simplify things a bit, be happy to just be doing 3DMJ work and my own training for a while

Not that I'm not enjoying it! Just busy as balls (and yes, balls are busy)

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no worries, I've already got a MS and am working on my PhD now, so I can totally understand the busy schedule...

BTW your positioning through the snatch is pretty much flawless.... super jealous of your start position flexibility too, very chinese-esque w/ super low hips. mine were always high and put me over the bar, which tended to pull me forward :/
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boxteross View Post
    Still can't grasp how he manages to accomplish so many things at once.. Super talented, super knowledgable!
    ........he really is quite dreamy.

naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello Eric It has been a while since I wrote on your forum and I am glad to see that you are still plugging away at furthering your education. A quick update for me: I went to the 2012 NPC USA and had the time of my life, unfortunately I got last in my class but the fact I was onstage, all natural and 51 competing at the same show my hero Ed Corney competed on 40 years earlier was an honor I cannot describe. Unfortunately I had a rough time when I got back, three days after my show the love of my life, my beloved Kristina passed away at 63. We had 12 wonderful years together and she suffered all her life with chronic health conditions and finally they took thier toll on her and her body just gave out. I know she is living with the Father but when she left she took my heart with her. My training took a huge hit that I haven't quite recovered but I will be compteting next saturday at the NPC mr Fresno in the open class, bantams, I need to requalify so I am back and plugging away at the one thing that means more than life itself, competitive bodybuilding. I am going to dedicate my posing routine to my wifes memory. She was a fine woman and I was a very lucky man to been with her for 12 wonderful years. Take good care of your wife, even when she nags (they all do, it is a wifes nature to nag), because it is nice to hear it. By for now and God Bless You Son
    There was a time (seems like along time ago) where posing was actually taken into a bodybuilders total score. As bodybuilding grew in popularity the number of contestants entering each show continued to grow. To keep the shows within managable time frames the emphasis on posing (for scoring) was slowly faded out. I myself am a competitive bodybuilder and I believe in the two-pronged approach: Bring the best physique I can bring that day and to display the physique in the best manner I can.

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naturalposer View Post
    Hello Eric It has been a while since I wrote on your forum and I am glad to see that you are still plugging away at furthering your education. A quick update for me: I went to the 2012 NPC USA and had the time of my life, unfortunately I got last in my class but the fact I was onstage, all natural and 51 competing at the same show my hero Ed Corney competed on 40 years earlier was an honor I cannot describe. Unfortunately I had a rough time when I got back, three days after my show the love of my life, my beloved Kristina passed away at 63. We had 12 wonderful years together and she suffered all her life with chronic health conditions and finally they took thier toll on her and her body just gave out. I know she is living with the Father but when she left she took my heart with her. My training took a huge hit that I haven't quite recovered but I will be compteting next saturday at the NPC mr Fresno in the open class, bantams, I need to requalify so I am back and plugging away at the one thing that means more than life itself, competitive bodybuilding. I am going to dedicate my posing routine to my wifes memory. She was a fine woman and I was a very lucky man to been with her for 12 wonderful years. Take good care of your wife, even when she nags (they all do, it is a wifes nature to nag), because it is nice to hear it. By for now and God Bless You Son
    So sorry to hear that Larry. I always enjoy reading your posts, so although I haven't met you, I know you are great person. I'm glad you have great memories of your wife and were able to spend those years with her though. Enjoy your upcoming shows, and the many years to come. You've got all of our support.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    So sorry to hear that Larry. I always enjoy reading your posts, so although I haven't met you, I know you are great person. I'm glad you have great memories of your wife and were able to spend those years with her though. Enjoy your upcoming shows, and the many years to come. You've got all of our support.
    Absolutely this, it's never easy to lose a loved one, especially a spouse... My condolences, take comfort in knowing you got to spend the time you did with each other

naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10) naturalposer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you all for your kind support. I love the way bodybuilding and striving for improvement in our health and outlook has made a 'family' of us all. To all of you, have great work-outs and be kind to one another. And the old man will be ready this saturday. God Bless you all.
    There was a time (seems like along time ago) where posing was actually taken into a bodybuilders total score. As bodybuilding grew in popularity the number of contestants entering each show continued to grow. To keep the shows within managable time frames the emphasis on posing (for scoring) was slowly faded out. I myself am a competitive bodybuilder and I believe in the two-pronged approach: Bring the best physique I can bring that day and to display the physique in the best manner I can.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you all for your kind support. I love the way bodybuilding and striving for improvement in our health and outlook has made a 'family' of us all. To all of you, have great work-outs and be kind to one another. And the old man will be ready this saturday. God Bless you all.
    I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss, and I wish you the best.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    no worries, I've already got a MS and am working on my PhD now, so I can totally understand the busy schedule...

BTW your positioning through the snatch is pretty much flawless.... super jealous of your start position flexibility too, very chinese-esque w/ super low hips. mine were always high and put me over the bar, which tended to pull me forward :/
    Thanks man, I'm sure my coach wouldn't quite agree...but he does coach form the same way the chinese lifters do...now if I can just get fast, get myself to drop lower and get my jerk going I'll be good to go!....ask me about that again in 2 years lol
    Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    ........he really is quite dreamy.
    *blush
    Larry, I am really sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my wife and the thought is not one I even want to entertain, so imagine what you are going through right now is incredibly difficult. I wish you all the strength in the world and I think you are doing her a great honor dedicating your routine to her. I did the same for my father in 09, and I think as much as it was a dedication to him, it was also therapeutic and cathartic for me. I will definitely not take my wife for granted, and again, my condolences and best wishes! Best of luck in your competitions Larry!

Thank You Eric. I was fortunate, I requalified for the USA and the routine was an emotional and theraputic one too. In fact competing for the first time since she passed was a very theraputic experience. I began to feel like myself again, (as best as I can right now), being backstage in the warm-up area and talking and sharing with the other competitors. After 22 years of competing I am always happy to comfort and encourage the newer competitors because I know exactly what they are going through, what they are feeling and their hopes and aspirations are. I am grateful to Our Father that He has allowed me to enjoy and love this eclectic art/sport of bodybuilding for so many years. Eric, you keep up the great work, keep helping all of us with your powerful brain and knowledge but mostly thank you and all the others here on your forum for the kindness and may God Bless you all and have great work-outs and be kind to one another. ps I got to meet a class act by the name of Edgar, he hails from the bay area and he looked great (he was coached by Mr Paul Alberts, a name I know well, finishing runner-up to him in 2011 at the sf).

Steady Progressing SouljaJoe010's Avatar
    SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouljaJoe010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

all kinds of gaaains mayn DeeZ908's Avatar
    DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeeZ908 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pls respond lol
    ~ NYC Crew ~

-_- IIFYM Crew -_-

++ Positive Crew ++

**any and all posts are purely for entertainment purposes in hypothetical scenarios**

boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DeeZ908 View Post
    pls respond lol
    Haha eric please come back

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by boxteross View Post
    Haha eric please come back
    come back eric

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eric pls

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gooby why u do this
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Started a new journal but as I check around it seems like that may have went out of fashion while I was gone. Hope you're doing well, Eric.
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169095533

My Bodybuilding comicbook/manual: http://www.indyplanet.com/front/product/121372/

Hofstra University B.S. in Exercise Science

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by graphlex View Post
    Started a new journal but as I check around it seems like that may have went out of fashion while I was gone. Hope you're doing well, Eric.
    Yeah, they pretty much have. Youtube is the new thing.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Yeah, they pretty much have. Youtube is the new thing.
    Thanks, Bnizzle163. As a fellow *Professional comic book geek* I have a YouTube channel for my comicbook company and have reported on YouTube for a comics newsite but never having been one to take video at the gym, I have not joined in, in that respect. Maybe I'll have to look into that.
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169095533

My Bodybuilding comicbook/manual: http://www.indyplanet.com/front/product/121372/

Hofstra University B.S. in Exercise Science