Thread: Shake weight

heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shake weight

hi guy,
    just want to ask if anybody used the shake weight before?..cause right now there is promotion and i would like to try it. I really want to shape up my body and tone up my arms. i don hit the gym or exercise much. Hope you can give me some advice thanks

atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atkobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heat33 View Post
    hi guy,
    just want to ask if anybody used the shake weight before?..cause right now there is promotion and i would like to try it. I really want to shape up my body and tone up my arms. i don hit the gym or exercise much. Hope you can give me some advice thanks
    One of my friends swears it works for him. He doesn't workout alot at the gym. I personally don't think it can be a substitute for the gym or even regular bodyweight exercises.

VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VW_Haus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This will not completely change your body. You need the gym or a exercise routine to incorporate it with.

twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twolves21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should save that money towards a gym membership. A shake weight's not going to improve your body in the way hard work+gym time will. IIRC It doesn't it hit all the muscles in your body, i don't see how it'll improve your legs.

martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martial-man420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im was going to assume that anyone asking about shakeweight is trolling but just incase you're not there will definitely be better ways improve your body at home for free.

Weighted Pushups
    Pullups / weighted pullups
    Squats, one legged squats, dumbell squats etc...

Google home workouts. They'd work better than the shakeweight

Oh and sorry but toning doesn't exist. Having "toned" arms would just be a function of having decent muscle in the arms, and then a low overall bodyfat. You cannot spot reduce fat. Please google or BB.com forums search for more information on this.

cosmoretro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is totally not a troll.

kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelly.brandt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by martial-man420 View Post
    Im was going to assume that anyone asking about shakeweight is trolling but just incase you're not there will definitely be better ways improve your body at home for free.

Weighted Pushups
    Pullups / weighted pullups
    Squats, one legged squats, dumbell squats etc...

Google home workouts. They'd work better than the shakeweight

Oh and sorry but toning doesn't exist. Having "toned" arms would just be a function of having decent muscle in the arms, and then a low overall bodyfat. You cannot spot reduce fat. Please google or BB.com forums search for more information on this.
    +1

Don't waste your money on that peice of crap. Besides you will look like a retard training with it!

foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000) foreverSNAFU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Masturbating vigorously will net you the same results.
    ► South Florida Crew

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by foreverSNAFU View Post
    Only in the misc could someone masturbate with both hands.

heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heat33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks guys!

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Honestly like... I know for the price the SW is **** but I still want to buy a pair of them some day for the lulz. I mean, it would be entertaining at parties and you can trick chicks into using them.

Realistically though... lets say you were doing a bent over rear delt "reverse fly" raise movement. Shake weights do have some weight to them (I'm not sure how much, 3 pounds?). If we just held the weights with straight arms at the top position (the hardest one because of the leverage and the muscles get all short and cramped) and shook them there, surely that'd get challenging after a while.

In fact if you're just holding the top position anyway you wouldn't even need to stand or use a bench, you could just lie face down on the ground. Maybe slightly elevate by putting a pillow under your chest if you can't hyperextend very much, but yeah, that would make the upper back burn.

wildcorndog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heat33 View Post
    hi guy,
    LOL!!!! Ha ha ha!

Candido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by foreverSNAFU View Post
    This^^ Might have to practice with your left first.

samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100) samcol is not very well liked. (-100)
    6/10 not bad op