Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Donkeykongy View Post
    So far so good update:

So this morning woke up
    1.mcdonalds twin burrito
    2.mcdonalds egg and sausage mcmuffin
    3.protein shake and bcaa and glutamine (for energy)

midmorning
    4.6 ikea hot dogs
    5. 12 chicken wings
    6. And ben and jerry 1l cheesecake ice cream

up to now feeling very full, didnt move to go get the food, i followed your advice and had my gf go get it for me, i didnt want to feed myself so i dont spend too much energy so she fed me, i am still in bed since last night, i have rolled to the bathroom instead of walking there, i am trying to find an easier to get there without spending too much enegery, keep you guys up to date
    Is it possible to get an IV drip of oil? Non of the trans-fat free ****. You'll probably have to import the **** for Mexico. Also, those Hover Round Scooters look pretty badass. According to the commercial you get a trip to the Grand Canyon or something

youngdhillon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol this is some funny stuff

jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50) jnwaco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Donkeykongy View Post
    So far so good update:

So this morning woke up
    1.mcdonalds twin burrito
    2.mcdonalds egg and sausage mcmuffin
    3.protein shake and bcaa and glutamine (for energy)

midmorning
    4.6 ikea hot dogs
    5. 12 chicken wings
    6. And ben and jerry 1l cheesecake ice cream

up to now feeling very full, didnt move to go get the food, i followed your advice and had my gf go get it for me, i didnt want to feed myself so i dont spend too much energy so she fed me, i am still in bed since last night, i have rolled to the bathroom instead of walking there, i am trying to find an easier to get there without spending too much enegery, keep you guys up to date

Get a catheter. Have GF empty catheter. Or move the xbox into the bathroom. Either one should work.

Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jnwaco View Post
    Get a catheter. Have GF empty catheter. Or move the xbox into the bathroom. Either one should work.
    well i found the solution, I express my concern to my gf about not wanting to spend too much energy to go to the bathroom and the wonderful woman that she is, she went to buy me adult diapers so i can do my business in bed for fear of spending too many calories and losing weight, she is now taking one month of work to help meachieve my goal!!! my friend told me the most important part of this journey is to eat 6 times to 10 times a day, minimise all body function, my macro should be protein = 30 fat = 30 and carbs = 40 (no brown),he also mentioned that for every 3500 calories extra that i take in thats 1 lbs gain. i appreciate all the help and will provide you a picture of my end result.

Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Donkeykongy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    someone suggested for my body not to get overwhelm by this, it is recommended to breath in and out very fast in order to help me digest the food better so I can have an appetite to consume more food.

i am running a bit low on energy from having too much food some my gf made me a delicious healthy smoothie for me

1. 6 egg whole
    2. 60 grams of protein
    3. 1 can of red bull
    4. 2 maywest (flavor)
    5. some aunt jemima sirop
    6. 1 banana (complex carb)
    7. couple strawberries (anti oxident)
    8. couple tea spoon of vegetable oil, cause olive oil is good fat
    9. and a couple scoop of vanilla ice cream

top off with whip cream!

wow did that wake me up!

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat the Dominos pasta bread bowls at least once a day. I promise you'll balloon up in no time.

I'd imagine thats what celebrities eat when they have to get fat for a role.
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Discipline is the act of learning all the time." J.K.

AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000) AwhYeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kmal2t View Post
    Eat the Dominos pasta bread bowls at least once a day. I promise you'll balloon up in no time.

Probably Louie Anderson's *******

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kmal2t View Post

I'm an italian from New Jersey, so I have a pretty snooty attitude about ginzo food, but those things are heavenly. The flat bread sandwiches too.

atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP, head on over to Big Guts.. they'll give you some real advice

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ikea makes hot dogs?

Thingsididntknow.jpg
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Miscin From Work Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, "huge success!"
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

You aren't in starvation mode
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation_mode