View Poll Results: do you use a spotter while doing squats, or would you rather drop the bar?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use a spotter

15 25.42%
  • drop the bar

44 74.58%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Squat: Drop the bar or use a spotter?

Today I was drained while doing 5x5 Texas method. During my 5 set of 235 lb ATGSquats, I didn't managed to get up,
    so I released the bar at the bottom back hitting my spotters arms. If I Had not used a spotter, the bar would've
    landed on the power rack safety bars and
    I would've done a small jump without a harm (Done it before).
    My question is, do you prefer having a spotter while doing squats, or
    would you rather release the bar on the power rack safety pins? I like releasing the bar at the bottom
    cause I know my limits and it feels stupid trying to squat more than you can which
    could cause your spotter to end up lifting you in an uncomfortable position.

I realized I misused the word "dump" while I intended to say "release" [the bar], and made you think I brutally threw the bar towards my spotter.
    I just wanted to start the voting poll with this story, but forgot to tell you that I was originally doing ATGSquats without a spotter,
    and my friend decided to jump in when I was in the middle of my final set.
    He kept his hands under my chest to help me go up in case I couldn't do it;
    nevertheless, he never hugged my chest at all. I was ATG at the bottom and just released the bar,
    the bar slightly hit his arms since the bar was a couple of centimeters to touch the power rack safety pins.
    We've been training together since January, before that, I was always training by myself
    and every once in a while I would release the bar at the bottom.
    Some people at my gym knew that, so it was no surprise for my workout partner.
    I am not trolling, yet a lot of people keep negging me with the excuse, "negged for dropping the bar at your spotter,"
    "You're an *******," and further insults. Please forgive me. next time, I will tell anyone who wants to spot me "gtfo".
    Last edited by Pokarface; 04-06-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: misunderstanding + pwrlifters hating on me
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldnt drop it at a commercial gym, they usually have octagon plates, and don't want to hear about me bending their bar. With bumper plates, just drop it.
    My Powerlifting log-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120681551

Nov 6, 2009 - 330/205/330 Raw @215
    Feb 6, 2011- 501/314/572 Raw @ 240
    August 6, 2011- 585/385/585 single ply @240
    Current Goal-
    245lbs 10% BF end of 2012

My ******** - http://www.********.com/nick.loporchio
    -UCLA Powerlifting-

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would rather lower it onto the pins, spotters are generally retarded unless they PL themselves

J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50) J5Z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always lower mine down to the pins, never felt safe dumping it. I've dumped a front squat before and it screwed the bar up.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i go to a commercial gym where (big surprise) almost nobody squats. even if u ask somebody who does to spot u, they look @ u wondering how u do it

this is why i always just stop 2-3 reps short of what i believe is failure. shortchanges me, but id never want to risk severe injury by dumping the bar

nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickloporchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Better Idea; never fail.
    =]
    My Powerlifting log-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120681551

Nov 6, 2009 - 330/205/330 Raw @215
    Feb 6, 2011- 501/314/572 Raw @ 240
    August 6, 2011- 585/385/585 single ply @240
    Current Goal-
    245lbs 10% BF end of 2012

My ******** - http://www.********.com/nick.loporchio
    -UCLA Powerlifting-

angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelofangle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by J5Z View Post
    I always lower mine down to the pins, never felt safe dumping it. I've dumped a front squat before and it screwed the bar up.
    Wow those are some terrible bars then. A decent quality bar should be able to stay straight even after being dropped like that.

I typically do what I go to do even if the last rep is slow. I typically set the bar lower than parallel incase I can not get back up. I have the flexibility to do ATG squats (I don't want to discuss ATG vs parallel) so I can lower it to it if I can't get back up. This is for back squats. I dunno, I just have a weird feeling trying power the bar off my back. Front squats I just drop it if I have to. Floor < my safety. I'm sorry gym but yeah.

lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You dumped the bar on your spotters arms?

Whatthe****man.jpg
    PBs:
    Oly Squat: 145 kg
    Front Squat: 125 kg
    Strict Overhead Press: 75x2 kg
    Push Press: 90 kg
    Bench Press: 100 kg
    Deadlift: 180 kg
    Power|Full Clean: 95|100 kg
    (Hang) Power Snatch: 72.5 kg
    40-Yard Dash: 4.7s
    3-Cone Drill: 6.8s

My Strength Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129882473

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ~misc audiophile crew

PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000) PurePower818 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    this is why i always just stop 2-3 reps short of what i believe is failure. shortchanges me, but id never want to risk severe injury by dumping the bar
    I lol'd, again.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PurePower818 View Post
    I lol'd, again.
    Pasadena City College

same here brah

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had to dump the bar many times. If you do it properly, there is zero risk of injury and you don't need any spotters.

Lets me concentrate on squatting instead of safety.

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lwild View Post
    You dumped the bar on your spotters arms?

Whatthe****man.jpg
    this x1000

KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KiTinMacho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow u douche, u dropped the bar on ur spotter's arms?

Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shnappley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I'm lifting by myself or only have one person with me, I'll dump it. If I've got two people with me (rare), I'll have them spot me. I'd sooner dump the bar than have to trust someone to solo spot me on the squat, but I'll trust two people to take the bar from me if I get stuck. Fronts or zerchers I always just dump on, even if I've got two spotters - less of a hassle.

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    Today I was drained while doing 5x5 Texas method. During my 5 set of 235 lb ATGSquats, I didn't managed to get up, so I threw the bar back hitting my spotters arms. If I Had not used a spotter, the bar would've landed on the power rack and I would've done a small jump with a harm (Done it before). My question is, do you prefer having a spotter while doing squats, or would you rather drop the bar on the power rack? I like letting the bar fall off cause I know my limits and it feels stupid trying to squat more than you can which could cause your spotter to end up lifting you in an uncomfortable position.
    I squat inside a rack each time I squat. I rarely have spotters and use the safety bars to save my life more than once. Dumping the bar can be dangerous and also get you kicked out of a gym. Its sad that noone does squats and feel that leg Press is equal or better.

Something that makes me mad is when a squat weight is discussed and someone tells you how much he can leg press !!!!! Thats not all, he continues to tell you that he could squat way more than that since he can leg press " X" amount of weight.

This falls into the same category as those who are obese saying how big they will be when they turn all their fat into muscle. Do not attempt to tell them the difference because they are programmed to believe what they have in their own minds. I say if it is what they need to believe to get in the gym , well good enough.
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    Today I was drained while doing 5x5 Texas method. During my 5 set of 235 lb ATGSquats, I didn't managed to get up, so I threw the bar back hitting my spotters arms. If I Had not used a spotter, the bar would've landed on the power rack and I would've done a small jump with a harm (Done it before). My question is, do you prefer having a spotter while doing squats, or would you rather drop the bar on the power rack? I like letting the bar fall off cause I know my limits and it feels stupid trying to squat more than you can which could cause your spotter to end up lifting you in an uncomfortable position.
    If by drop it in the rack you mean you had set up the safety bar along the side then yes I would just sink a bit more then normal and drop it (I usually set the bar ups a notch or 2 below my normal depth) If you don't have the safety bars I would use a spotter. Generally the spotter is used to lock out a lift you can't do on your own though, not to throw barbells at :P

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't fail.

lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000) lts1ow is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had the bar slip off my shoulders once, gym trainers were not pleased but they didn't yell at me.

Most commerical gyms use the squat rack without back safetys, and at least on mine, the rack is a tadhigher than me going atg. So if I can't get the weight up,just lean forward and crawl out.

Kinda embaressing,but better than hurting yourself struggling.
    200/165/270
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I'm in a rack, I won't use a spotter because I have the safety bars. When I'm on the platform, I'll use a competent spotter whenever I'm going for a difficult set.
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Poll needs a "drop on power rack pins" option.
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like how you felt it necessary to say "5th set of 235lb ATG squats"

NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000)
    why you doin texas method if you squat 235? srs

koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you value your equipment and the people around you, you'll use a spotter.

If you value your spotter, you'll stay with the bar.
    314/231/352/881@123

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I rather just drop the bar on the pins, from low level of course. DO NOT drop the bar from up top for obvious reasons. I hate having spotters unless I happen to be squatting in equipment, or they have actual lifting/ spotting knowledge.
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-*******ry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidcanDL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you did that to me you wouldn't have your teeth and needless to say you wouldn't be lifting with me anymore. Put it on the pins.

Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't failed a squat in a pretty long time, but when I do I lower it to the pins. Most spotters wont be able to help you up with 400+ lbs anyways. Last time I failed I think it was 375 last summer (was doing HIIT, low carb, and sheiko and was dead one day) and one of the biggest guys at my gym did nothing as a spotter.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    661/410/722 - 1785

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139772563

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NuclearPower45

Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gotsouthern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I keep the catch-bars in the power rack set just an inch or two shy of my bottom out, if I get in a spot I know I'm gonna lose it I can just let myself down easy and more or less set the bar on the catches. Fortunately it seldom happens, but its nice to know its there.

bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigrig5656 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Isaku: i got excited that you were shaped like a refrigerator

simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What were you squatting in/on? Also WTF? You dropped the bar on your spotters arms? I 2nd/3rd I would have punched you in the face, and never lifted with you again. I want to see video of your ATG squats.

Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gnadenlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeverLifted View Post
    why you doin texas method if you squat 235? srs
    Aware me on why this is bad (srs). I do 5x5 at higher weight than this and I'm curious if I should be following some other protocol.
    "What is happiness? The feeling that power is increasing--that resistance is being overcome."
    - Nietzsche